Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men (5561 Views)

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / How Do I Meet Mama-gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Someone sent me this link and I feel I just have to share. Nawa for Nigerian women. undecided

There is supposedly a lady who can fix ****
to become as sweet as sugar or honey or both
sugar and honey mixed together! All you
need to do is eat a whole chicken without
cracking the bones and the rest is history.

This is the second time i am hearing of this
chicken tales...now it seems to have become
fashion.

If you read this and you have tested Mama
Dolphin, please tell us your story. grin

''The venerable" Mama Dolphin is so called
because her office or her house{ or is it her
prayer headquarters} is said to be in Dolphin
Estate on the Island is said to be the in thing
right now.

According to the gist flying around, we hear
she's probably the saviour of the singles and the married women alike right now. What does she do, you all might want to know?

Her's is love enchantment of the maddest kind, the queue we hear at her abode in Dolphin Estate is unbelievable, once you see mama then all is well with you and your dilemma or case. How does she go about it??

We hear she would prepare you a whole
cockerel or Chicken well done to be eaten. But
eating it comes with a proviso: It must be eaten by you alone whole not to be shared at all and then also you must make sure that the bones are all intact, it must not be cracked at all. After this is done whatsoever the lady does, the husband would not raise an eyelid. Even if a trailer passes through it would okay by the husband. That's not all, if the lady (wife,
girlfriend or mistress) asks for the whole
universe the man would provide it, no matter
what.

It doesn't just end there, the other part is the
enchanted waist bead that mama gives her
clients; old, young, single or married. Then once a
man 'checks out' or encounters the Bermuda
triangle of the waist bead wearer, except God
helps the man, he is forever hooked. He
becomes a puppet in her hand, totally
subservient to all her whims.

*Na wah oooooooooooooh... DO THESE
THINGS WORK?

SOURCE: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/07/meet-mama-dolphin-lady-who-fixes-tohtoh.html?m=1
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Naija girls I hail una o! shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by naptu2: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Huh
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by princesa(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
shocked A srange world we live in!
I pity the male folkssad
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
There is a certain moniker by the name 'BIGVAJINA" who might need Mama's services... lipsrsealed

*just saying* tongue grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by ChainBlinger: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ishilove: There is a certain moniker by the name 'BIGVAJINA" who might need Mama's services... lipsrsealed

*just saying* tongue grin
there's no cure for being a c*unt, auntie.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: there's no cure for being a c*unt, auntie.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
chicken tale indeed....anyone who believes this crap deserves to be biatch slapped at a 45 degree angle! JUJU NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: chicken tale indeed....anyone who believes this crap deserves to be biatch slapped at a 45 degree angle! JUJU NONSENSE
You are obviously not Nigerian. Obviously

When you enter hole wey Mama Dolphin don decorate with jazz, na dat time you go know sey juju is very very real.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by ciphoenix: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
na wa o shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by ciphoenix: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ishilove:
You are obviously not Nigerian. Obviously

When you enter hole wey Mama Dolphin don decorate with jazz, na dat time you go know sey juju is very very real.
you don enter before? grin

Edit: Why'd they hide JAY's comment?
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Na real Wah! Ooooo

Message to Mukina
#Free Abu Mikey
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by opeano(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2013
hmmm.. Must cost a fortune. She dey tighten tohtoh too? Cos u dint state dat, ladies myt actually choose dat instead of dat diabolical remote control tins, knowinfully well dat it must av some side effects n donts. Just sayin#
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Freiburger(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2013
@ Ishilove, every kitty suppose to dey sweet pass sugar and honey na, abi God create some kitty with bitterleave?
Why you come dey do advert for mama Dolphin for here na?
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by HURUCHI(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2013
Freiburger: @ Ishilove, every kitty suppose to dey sweet pass sugar and honey na, abi God create some kitty with bitterleave?
Why you come dey do advert for mama Dolphin for here na?

may be just may be na him or her be mama dolphin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
HURUCHI:

may be just may be na him or her be mama dolphin
Na you sabi dat one.

I even heard that people are now been turned back from the estate because the crowd of strange faces is becoming worrisome to the residents.
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by pak: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2013
Ishi, please can you pay her a visit on behalf of nairaland and let's know how it turns out with your beau . . . smiley

E.g. eat her chiken and then go home and give bf a dirty slap....then come back and let's know how it worked out (or didn't)
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by naptu2: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2013
pak: Ishi, please can you pay her a visit on behalf of nairaland and let's know how it turns out with your beau . . . smiley

E.g. eat her chiken and then go home and give bf a dirty slap....then come back and let's know how it worked out (or didn't)

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2013
pak: Ishi, please can you pay her a visit on behalf of nairaland and let's know how it turns out with your beau . . . smiley

I have a better suggestion. Let us go TOGETHER, then I will wack the chicken and all. After eating, make I sama you beta slap. If your first instinct is to hug me and not slap me, then I will come here to testify grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Have you people wonder if the guests actually go there for the chicken?gringrin

how many places in Lagos do people get to eat a whole chicken without having to share?

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Have you people wonder if the guests actually go there for the chicken?gringrin

how many places in Lagos do people get to eat a whole chicken without having to share?
After chopping the shicken, you shall become putty in my hands grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove:
After chopping the shicken, you shall become putty in my hands grin
Yeah right. I will eat, wash my mouth and leave
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Die hard runs babe!! . Una dey try sha. If 2mrw u no fit born pikin now, u no go gree ur neighbors sleep wit mid9t prayers. Wasted generation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right. I will eat, wash my mouth and leave
You're tempting me grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove:
You're tempting me grin
In fact, I wanna eat some chicken right now. Wanna take me there? tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by princesa(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
mynd no oh, don't go shocked

we still want you sane and hearty to attend to us all, not just to ishilove oh grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesa: mynd no oh, don't go shocked

we still want you sane and hearty to attend to us all, not just to ishilove oh grin
I am going for the free chicken
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by princesa(f): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am going for the free chicken

what about you free will? sad
ishilove will get it
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesa:

what about you free will? sad
ishilove will get it
My free will will overwhelme her and she will return it. It is a miracle I survive with it
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by princesa(f): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
My free will will overwhelme her and she will return it. It is a miracle I survive with it
what more can i say, there goes ur hrt and mind, all for ishilove...

and there goes your kiss grin
Re: Meet 'Mama Dolphin'--the Lady Who 'BENDS' men by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
princesa:
what more can i say, there goes ur hrt and mind, all for ishilove...

and there goes your kiss grin
Wait till I catch you......the lip lock will be so long, you won't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scariest Halloween Costume In The World / Unclad Bathing In Nigeria’s Healing “pool Of Bethesda” [PHOTOS] / Money, Power, Love Or Fame: Which One Is More Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.