Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi (12215 Views)

Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Trailer Load Of Arms Intercepted In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by stephenponti(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2013
God punish boko boys
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by basseyubong(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bad Belle
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by deandavid(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
adino:

you are a very big phool and a permanent dullard. go to rivers state and protest, you dis e-rat.
but how did u knw,he was talk abt rivers state issue. All this pro gej and pro apc, all of una dy crase.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
That's it. Our politicians are working.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
confusion247:
GOD will never listen to this kind of prayer because we choose the way of man instead of the way of GOD. GOD never made us to be one, LUGARD did in the year 1914. Before then the JIHADIST was enjoying the visit of USMAN DANFODIO, while we in the south was enjoying the visit of Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther. We the so called ONE NIGERIA have opposed and refused all entries to return us back as GOD made us and we still want GOD to come and save us.
2 much weed its even evident in ur user name. undecided
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by patpeypey: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=confusion247]
GOD will never listen to this kind of prayer because we choose the way of man instead of the way of GOD. GOD never made us to be one, LUGARD did in the year 1914. Before then the JIHADIST was enjoying the visit of USMAN DANFODIO, while we in the south was enjoying the visit of Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther. We the so called ONE NIGERIA have opposed and refused all entries to return us back as GOD made us and we still want GOD to come and save us.[/quote

And who made you God?
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by pbling: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja i de hail ooo,dat's any tanka n contana shd b search toroli
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by Longeria(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
Clerverly:

Hey young man, we are not interested in this your story. Nigeria is on the verge of destruction driven by the inordinate ambition of your master and you are here diverting people's attention from profferring solution the mess you and your co horts created. Anu mpam!
So this news is not a solution to a big national problem. ANU OHIA KA IBU.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by mrkhay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
eeyah poor fellow
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by liyalla(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
2 things I see from dis lame story:
1. One oga at d top is looking for recognition from his boys effort
2. Its a set up for either d driver (but who will want a poor driver jailed) Or the company (kill its goodwill) or a distraction ( d govt, its leaders, nd most importantly YOU)
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by confusion247(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
olire: 2 much weed its even evident in ur user name. undecided
Too bad that you can't counter my points and prove me wrong even when you don't have any sign of weed in your user name.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by confusion247(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
patpeypey: And who made you God?
I am sure you don't know how the NAME ONE NIGERIA come into existence at first. To answer you directly, GOD created me and never made me a citizen of One Nigeria. Lugard was the person who forced me into a fake marriage called one Nigeria. Prove me wrong if you can.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by yvonnejoe(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is it nt d number dey gave us, or mayb it's d remainin supplies of an already full tanker dat has crossed check point.
nku5: Three Ak47s and one Rpg and ammo is hardly a large cache. BH must be starved of supplies. Now where is the source of the shipment. I pray they dont beat the driver to death before finding out
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by dgysoft(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
See miracle oh na only this three AK 47 Riffles, one RPG-2, nine AK 47 magazines, two bombs, three RPG chargers and 790 rounds of 7.62mm of special ammunitions n him full the tanka also part 2 two suspect excape HOW OGA?
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
confusion247:
GOD will never listen to this kind of prayer because we choose the way of man instead of the way of GOD. GOD never made us to be one, LUGARD did in the year 1914. Before then the JIHADIST was enjoying the visit of USMAN DANFODIO, while we in the south was enjoying the visit of Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther. We the so called ONE NIGERIA have opposed and refused all entries to return us back as GOD made us and we still want GOD to come and save us.
this is just a flimsy excuse for our failure as a nation. Do you knw that Ghana isn't the way it was wen God made them, but now they are making headway. Tha asantes and fantes were never together but they were lumped by da same British. Hope you know South Africa are not as they were, the Zulus and the other tribes were lumped together and now they are making headway. Even Great Britain itself they are not how God created them. We all know GB is da combination of England, SCotland and da rest. U are just saing this because yu are a hopeless Biafran. U wanted to separate befor because u saw oyel but u were flogged. Please let us stop giving silly excuses and let us make our country work. One naija jare.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by confusion247(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2013
olire: this is just a flimsy excuse for our failure as a nation. Do you knw that Ghana isn't the way it was wen God made them, but now they are making headway. Tha asantes and fantes were never together but they were lumped by da same British. Hope you know South Africa are not as they were, the Zulus and the other tribes were lumped together and now they are making headway. Even Great Britain itself they are not how God created them. We all know GB is da combination of England, SCotland and da rest. U are just saing this because yu are a hopeless Biafran. U wanted to separate befor because u saw oyel but u were flogged. Please let us stop giving silly excuses and let us make our country work. One naija jare.
I am 100% sure that the people of Biafra are not hopeless as you said, but your tribe is the hopeless tribe that have the conviction that they will die an untimely death if Biafra becomes a country. Unlike you, i am not insane, for the past 98 years, you have been trying to force this marriage down the throat of an unwilling people and it is not working. Try another formula like disintegration which is a sure bait the only solution to the situation we found ourselves today. Although your tribe's existence here on earth depends on the people of Biafra so you will oppose it.I am feeling the the great fear that surrounded you now at the mention of disintegration. Calm down it won't happen this night.
Kindly cross check your history records again, BRITAIN didn't amalgamate any other country they colonized except Nigeria. No need to go further on that.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by addicted268(f): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2013
black_beau: Brief Description of Nigeria: BH fights Nigerian army in the north, Political Meandering/ in-house fighting takes place in the south,Kidnapping for money and Rituals takes place in the east and west. Now choose which channel you want to watch. Btw,kudos to the Nigerian Army.hope they find the source of the weapons

I hope they find d source of weapon too,that is,if they don't beat d man to death first.you don see where soldiers dey beat civilian for mere traffic infractions before?spectators sef go dey cry for d man.those people no know where person life dey o.
Re: Petrol-Tanker Loaded With Arms Intercepted In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
confusion247:
I am 100% sure that the people of Biafra are not hopeless as you said, but your tribe is the hopeless tribe that have the conviction that they will die an untimely death if Biafra becomes a country. Unlike you, i am not insane, for the past 98 years, you have been trying to force this marriage down the throat of an unwilling people and it is not working. Try another formula like disintegration which is a sure bait the only solution to the situation we found ourselves today. Although your tribe's existence here on earth depends on the people of Biafra so you will oppose it.I am feeling the the great fear that surrounded you now at the mention of disintegration. Calm down it won't happen this night.
Kindly cross check your history records again, BRITAIN didn't amalgamate any other country they colonized except Nigeria. No need to go further on that.
i ain't an hausa man. Am just a patriotic citizen of Nigeria. We all know that Nigeria is not the only heterogenous society. Even the almighty USA is very very heterogenous society and they are succeeding. So once again; flimsy excuse for our failure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Is An Unrepentant Liar, IPOB Reacts To Abia Gov's ‘attack’ On Kanu / “Victor Agbaroji Must Go”, OML 26 Workers, Delta Oil Communities Protest / Petrol Price To Increase As PEF Hikes Transporters Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.