Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! (1583 Views)

My Review of The Phantom 5 / Before You Critize The Phantom 5,read This Please / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by awolola26(m): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2013
I just got my f7 yesterday and being a guy who loves music I tried to play songs with the earpiece but the quaility is just to bad....please comment. Please comment
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by physise(m): 5:07am On Jul 14, 2013
awolola26: I just got my f7 yesterday and being a guy who loves music I tried to play songs with the earpiece but the quaility is just to bad....please comment. Please comment
lol
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Alajimmy(m): 5:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Sowi.......team samsung!!!!!
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Chiboj(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2013
physise: lol
It's a pity dude. Don't know where u got urs, but honestly mine sounds so gud and rich. Just rocks.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Chiboj(m): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2013
awolola26: I just got my f7 yesterday and being a guy who loves music I tried to play songs with the earpiece but the quaility is just to bad....please comment. Please comment
It's a pity dude. Don't know where u got urs, but honestly mine sounds so gud and rich. Just rocks.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by psucc(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2013

hmm! Your caption in real sense may land you where you least expected. I think you would've asked for help so that others may help you through discussion so you may know if the issue is a general one or perculiar. Flagging such headline when actually the problem may be from you point of purchase is a disservice to the producer. Please let's be selective on our choice of diction.

2 Likes

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Orderer(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2013
My own is OK.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2013

What did you expect? When a phone comes with attractive specifications and sell at a low price, there must be a catch somewhere.

#Fact

6 Likes

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by ibietela2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn:

What did you expect? When a phone comes with attractive specifications and sell at a low price, there must be a catch somewhere.

#Fact

[size=38pt]OH SHUT UP[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Lagusta(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn:

#Fact

oh puhleeassee!!!!

spare me the sermon!!

he is the only one complaining, does that mean everyone has the same problem

Nigerians could be very disappointing at times

2 Likes

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Lagusta(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Alajimmy: Sowi.......team samsung!!!!!

oDe

2 Likes

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by RedCard1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
FrostyZonn:

#Fact
a LIVING FACT. That's the main reason why trying to purchase an Infinix phone scares me a lot. I no wan hang for rope.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by physise(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Red_Card: a LIVING FACT. That's the main reason why trying to purchase an Infinix phone scares me a lot. I no wan hang for rope.
lol
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Red_Card: a LIVING FACT. That's the main reason why trying to purchase an Infinix phone scares me a lot. I no wan hang for rope.
I have an infinix, race bolt with poweramp installed for music. Not free app though.

I also use a JVC xtreme xplosives (xx) in-ear phones. The sound quality is out of this world.

Power amp features: 10 band graphical equalizer
PREAMP control optimized for NEON SIMD (if supported by phone CPU).
works for any supported format and for
bluetooth A2DP headset.
separate Tone controls – low pass Bass and
high pass Treble.
16 presets equalizer to start with, custom user created
presets.
presets can be assigned either to specific output
(speaker, wired headset, bluetooth headset), or
to songs, or even to whole album/folder/playlist e.t.c

with those features, the infinix has got no choice but to pump out high quality music and bass.

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Babalegba(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
@the op use better quality headphones and you should notice a significant increase in sound quality .
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Hudosima: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Now dat u discovered it, return it back and stop crying like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by akwunmi(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2013
F7 sound is perfecto,no giv samsung fanz mouth 2yab techno team...
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by 4peace(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2013

I love music too and understand what you're saying but No teamtecno fanboy will agree with you because to them You're abusing their bring.

Next time read the review well and if get chance fine someone using and play with it.
Solution
1.find a good earpiece like Nokia n95 own
2.you can just ask from f7 thread instead of open new thread cos what u will get will not like it
3.I said read the review well cos f7 is buggy and prepare to produce A+ instead of update existing A
4.who know your may be bad take to Carl care.

It is Opinion o
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Elsquidme(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Guy, if you want sound quality, use quality sound earpieace and i will recomend you install POWERAMP, den u will never whine like a baby because of sound quality.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Elsquidme(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
FrostyZonn:

#Fact
people don dey jealous me cos i dey use tecno, cos tecno dey give me what does expensive phones dey give, sombody get SGs3 and update to gingerbread but when he was told that tecno comes with gingerbread, he whines like a dog saying its impossible and if possible den its fake. Guys fake android dey?. imagine
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Onosy: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2013

first and foremost, How am i sure u actually bought a Phantom A phone...because anybody can come up here and claim anything... even guys claim to be ladies here so anything can Happen....u may be one of the Haters and decided to bring this up just to spite Tecno Fans....Guy ur plan don fail tongue tongue tongue

The question any Tecno Fan should ask u b4 commenting is 'why is the sound issue peculiar to only ur phone

Tecno All the way.....
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by awolola26(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
I bot the tecno f7 at world class in ilorin for N34,700 with warranty...and itz not abt d quality of d earpiece...I'm using a samsung galaxy grand's earpiece I think that is good enuuf
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by zizky(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2013
awolola26: I bot the tecno f7 at world class in ilorin for N34,700 with warranty...and itz not abt d quality of d earpiece...I'm using a samsung galaxy grand's earpiece I think that is good enuuf
Please just return ur phone to carlcare service centre, might be a factory error.
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Coolstan: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chiboj:
Maybe he bought those with tv and antenna. The sound quality is really good on mine too
Re: Notice....the Phantom A Audio Sound Quality Is Very Poor!! by Coolstan: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
awolola26: I bot the tecno f7 at world class in ilorin for N34,700 with warranty...and itz not abt d quality of d earpiece...I'm using a samsung galaxy grand's earpiece I think that is good enuuf
the sound quality is bad because you're using earphones that isn't compatible with the device. What happened to those your phone came with? Use those and you'll get good audio quality. They're really good and fit perfectly in the ear so i don't know why you wouldn't use them and opt for Samsung earphones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Programmer Installs Windows 95 On An Iphone 6+ / Try Whatsapp Calling: Did You Get This Invitation Message Too? / Which Good Android Phone Will Get Below #24000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.