Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Want To Be An Actor. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want To Be An Actor. (623 Views)

Do You Have Interest In Acting Or Wish To Became An Actor/actress? / I'd Like To Be An Actor / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be An Actor. by Amosogenyi(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2013
Please i want to be an actor, am from enugu state but i live in anambra state where can i find moving industry in anambra those that still need an actor?
Re: I Want To Be An Actor. by Serendipity: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2013
Amos ogenyi: Please i want to be an actor, am from enugu state but i live in anambra state where can i find moving industry in anambra those that still need an actor?
YOu didn't state your age and educational status.

=
That's a good idea but I think that you had better start thinking about another thing to do with your life as the industry is no longer viable and lucrative as it used to be. This owing to the dominance of internet and cables lately.

=
The industry is already saturated and inordinately competitive.

=
Chances are that you may not achieve your goals there after wasting a lot of years, in which case frustration may set in.
=
It may interest you to know that it is not only in entertainment industry that one can make it.
I'm not discounting in toto the possibility of making it; it's just that the posssibility is infinitesimal and minute.

=
So ruminate and mull over these and make an informed decision.

=

Cheers! And feel free to ask questions if any.
Re: I Want To Be An Actor. by Horus(m): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Amos ogenyi: Please i want to be an actor, am from enugu state but i live in anambra state where can i find moving industry in anambra those that still need an actor?

Dont allow anyone to discourage you. Protect yourself from anyone or anything that does not support you and your vision. If you want to be and actor, have an unshakable faith & complete confidence in your talent & ability. Nollywood need people like you.

(1) (Reply)

Coca Cola Advert 1987 / BBA Picture Make Up / Who Will Be Mourning The End Of Breaking Bad This Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.