Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi (19928 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by successking: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Amaechi should retrace his ways now or end his political career like other arrogant politicians.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by nwadaigbo: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
babyhrt: Soyinka has insulted n belittled evry woman 4refering to PEJ as a mere domestic appendage...is dat wht his wife is to him
including his mother, wife, daughters and every female he has come across not excepting his female friends and foes

1 Like

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by robinjakks: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
True talk Afenifere, Amaechi should either reconcile with his party and presidency or move immediately to the opposition. He can not be in the house and fighting the house. I am not a benefiary of GEJ OR AMAECHI but i think its the right thing to do. let Amaechi try wat he is doing now in ACN if he will not be shown the way out. I pray he drops his pride and go humble. Amaechi please remember your background dont abuse God blessings because God can also bring you down thesame way he lifted you up.

1 Like

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Amaechi is heading for a political assylum.that's what I am seeing.
He his been sent by those that are even against him to destabilise gej,but it can't work.with or without ameachi,gej will win rivers state hands down,that's the fact we all ought to know.
Ameachi,go on ur knees and beg Gej for forgiveness.that's all I can say for now.the devil u know is better than than the saint u don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Let me sit on the fence and watch..........
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Onasa22: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Oh I am happy that we still have people in this country that can come out boldly to speak the truth without fear or favour. Please keep it up
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Datsme: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
taharqa2: Who does know that d 2 main 'Opposition parties' we have today are a Congregation of MEGA HYPOCRITES??.... Just Ask Opeyemi Bamidele what he is presently going tru today in ACN just cos he wants to take advantage of his DEMOCRATIC RIGHT to contest d Governorship seat with Fayemi?? Yet, these same ACN HYPOCRITES wud spend all d time in d world poking their fingers and pontificating over THE SAME tin with another party!!!
why dont u mention d party? Has elders of pdp not been clamouring for automatic ticket for their political officers who are nt in their second term including jonathan? In as much as I wil nt support d autocratic system of democracy, I wil like to say dt Tinubu hs even done a great favour to d concern politician for letting hm to know dat he hs his own time of becoming ekiti state governor. So if he can reason, he wil save his resources til dt time.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by tomakint: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
thelastPope:

But he did call a spade a spade now! Or do you mean when a Yoruba man is asked to call a spade a spade, it actually means he should call a spade a spoon? Please elaborate.
You dey mind that clown, those are the kind of 'bought overs' that bring shame to the Yoruba Race! Even when the truth are painted in white they still won't see it!
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by colossus82(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Olaolufred(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
homesteady: Wole Soyinka is supposed to be ashamed of himself after reading this unbiased speech!!

This man said the bare truth!!
Meanwhile Prof wole soyinka only laid the blame on patience jonathan and gave a presidential handshake to Amaechi!!

A rat is removing prof title from a man Obama,Cameron and Hollande will bow to shake.
Who knows your generation?
Amaechi should settle with his party.
His party should behave like a loving father.
Do not victimize anyone be it amaechi or bamidele just because they have ambitions.
However, bamidele's case is now settled amicably, pdp should do same on amaechi.
All pdp had been doing so far is not helping matters- particularly raising parrallel govt in rivers.
Qed.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by wirinet(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
deletrue: But why do people like you still exist? You do not have ears to hear, you are are without brain to reason etc. etc. So, my questions is why do you think people like you should live in midst of other reasonable people?
The issue is about political party and that Ameachi is told here to either stay in pdp and continue to abide by its rules or free to decamp to another party as this will no doubt, avoid all these problems. That apart, will also prevent Ameachi from always putting the president and party on cross road. Is this analysis not making reasonable sense and understandable? Or would you want Ameachi to continues to remain on the fence to cause more problems? How i wish there is a place where i can force people like you to become more reasonable!

People like you require one more evolutionary step to get to Homo Sapiens. Homo Sapiens means thinking man but you are yet to develop the ability to think.

Now, what aspect of PDP rule has Amaechi flouted. What ideology of PDP has Amaechi gone against. And which of the existing parties has an ideology that is in tune with Amaechi's, so that he will not have the same problems he is having in PDP. Is Amaechi contesting for NGF chairman against party advice a violation of PDP constitution? or the is the transformation agenda a PDP idealogy? To me the difference between PDP, ACN CPC and even APC is in acronym only. They all have the same ideology - Lootocracy.

Then which fence is Amaechi siting? It is the PDP that is trying to force Amaechi out of the party by attempting to take control of the party structure from him and suspending him and his supporters.

I do not understand how Amaechi can put the President at cross roads. Amaechi's job is in port harcourt and Jonathan's job is in Abuja, so I don't know how they can cross the same road.

The brains of some people is frozen in bronze age, they have no idea of what a modern government entails.

1 Like

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by drstone1: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
pro01:

This must be a JOKE! Yinka Odumakin - the same notoriously mendacious Odumakin of CPC fame - uttered these words? Could it be that Afenifere's Odumakin adopts a radically different personality than the Odumakin of CPC? I dey come first, make I go use bleach rinse my eyes before I read am again.
Wonders they say never end.instead of using bleach use battery water to wash your eyes.U will be able to now see wats in btween d lines. TRUTH is most peeps who r anti- GOODLUCk actually feel he is inferior nd wonder how come He got to where He is. It simply called fate or destiny. .How do yu question dat were it not for ego n pride. Stewpid as they might think,HE goodluck keeps getting ahead of his detractors no matter how they try. One thing Amaechi has shown everyone is d power of GReeeEEED. That we will make yu VeePee if yu pull down your kinsman does not translate to reality. See d difference btw Goodluck n Amaechi;GEJ d good lucky man did not start by being desperate n greedy for d EXALTED place he is today. Somhow things workd in his favor. Even dis Amaechi brouhaha shall work in GEJ's favor!som BAD luck fellow is about comin to d publik stage to shed tears of frustratin defeat.

1 Like

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by McLuhan(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
nwadaigbo: including his mother, wife, daughters and every female he has come across not excepting his female friends and foes

Is it knowledge of grammar or lack of it that would make Soyinka to call someone's wife, someone's mother, "a mere domestic appendage"? Every human being who was born of a woman should take exception to this insult, should in fact be outraged by this fatuous and gratuitous denigration of womanhood. I am a man but I know that the proud woman who bore me and suffered to make me what I am today is not an appendage to anybody! Nor should that demeaning appellation be used on any other woman. Shame on you, Soyinka! If you were brought into this world by some disesteemed creature of a mother, you shouldn't assume that everyone had a similar parentage.

3 Likes

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by norabenok: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Skillbobralph:

http://www.punchng.com/news/reconcile-with-pdp-or-defect-afenifere-tells-amaechi/

“We think he is the cause of some of these crises. If he wants to defect to the opposition, let him do so. He cannot continue to use the platform of PDP to hold the party to ransom and think there will be no crisis. Most of the people who are supporting him from the opposition will not tolerate this kind behaviour from any of their members.”

Truth, nothing more than the truth.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by nwadaigbo: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
McLuhan:

Is it knowledge of grammar or lack of it that would make Soyinka to call someone's wife, someone's mother, "a mere domestic appendage"? Every human being who was born of a woman should take exception to this insult, should in fact be outraged by this fatuous and gratuitous denigration of womanhood. I am a man but I know that the proud woman who bore me and suffered to make me what I am today is not an appendage to anybody! Nor should that demeaning appellation be used on any other woman. Shame on you, Soyinka! If you were brought into this world by some disesteemed creature of a mother, you shouldn't assume that everyone had a similar parentage.
my people say that a kid that always play with his father would not know when he tells his father to eat shit/poo. Thats exactly applicable to wole soyinka
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Blueboy0402: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
"Reconcile with PDP or defect- Afenifere to Amaechi"
"IBB to Soyinka- Practice what you preach"
"Hamza Al-Mustapha gets hero's welcome in Kano. Arrives with OPC leader- Fasheun"
"Gbenga Aruleba of AIT sacked".
The screaming headlines above is indeed worrisome. Where is Gbawe, Eko Ile, Dayo, Berem and other APC/CPC/ACN agents on NL? These headlines and recent drama should be a source of concern to you guys. grin grin grin
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by infolekan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
McLuhan:

Playing politics with an unbiased mind is quite a difficult things for even the elderly statesmen so simpletons like you taking any side won't really rufflemy feather.
Its quite a statement of ignorance & intellectual poverty to refer to the First Lady as somebodys wife & mother....she's a public servant & mustconduct herself as such.
Closing down a street for days ven preventing the CEO of the state from moving around....closing down airports all around the country & earmaking 3billion of taxpayers moneyfor a phantom project isn't part of what someones mother should be doing.
All the former first ladies took a backstage role & the one who really wanted to work did it ina way that dint affect the husbands image.
Women become governors as well as men and you shouldn't put in the sexist angle...A domestic appendage means a domstic appendage.
Google the word if you're not sure of the meaning. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by ewet: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
taharqa2: Who does not know that d 2 main 'Opposition parties' we have today are a Congregation of MEGA HYPOCRITES??.... Just Ask Opeyemi Bamidele what he is presently going tru today in ACN just cos he wants to take advantage of his DEMOCRATIC RIGHT to contest d Governorship seat with Fayemi?? Yet, these same ACN HYPOCRITES wud spend all d time in d world poking their fingers and pontificating over THE SAME tin with another party!!!

Who the hell is this guy and where did you fall out from? What has the nonsense you just spewed here got to do wilt Odumakin's statement.

Did Bamidele complain to you tht he is unsettled in his party and if he were to be aggrieved did he take the law into his hands by going against is party.

Bros abeg go siddon and let the stuff u hav bin smokin die out b4 u make any comment.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Rexyl(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
what really is the cause of amaechi‘s problem?
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Afroconnect: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
pro01:

This must be a JOKE! Yinka Odumakin - the same notoriously mendacious Odumakin of CPC fame - uttered these words? Could it be that Afenifere's Odumakin adopts a radically different personality than the Odumakin of CPC? I dey come first, make I go use bleach rinse my eyes before I read am again.
Lol...its funny how a few well crafted words can sway people...lol
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by billante(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
ewet:

Who the hell is this guy and where did you fall out from? What has the nonsense you just spewed here got to do wilt Odumakin's statement.

Did Bamidele complain to you tht he is unsettled in his party and if he were to be aggrieved did he take the law into his hands by going against is party.

Bros abeg go siddon and let the stuff u hav bin smokin die out b4 u make any comment.

Dude are just coming back from a motor park meeting!?

You sound depressed!

2 Likes

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by tomakint: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
ewet:

Ewejoko its been long I've heard from ur 'fountain of knowledge' grin
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Thumbs-up to Afenifere

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by akpomeme(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2013
babyhrt: Soyinka has insulted n belittled evry woman 4refering to PEJ as a mere domestic appendage...is dat wht his wife is to him

]PEJ is disrespected because of hate, disrespect for womanhood and high regard for Whiteman's Language.

This is what I call mental slavery on the part of Nigerians and the acclaimed intellectuals.

Language is a means of communication and nothing else. Provided the message is understood, every other thing is history. As one of my Chinese colleague will say "make tea, cup for one peoples" and yet his technological acumen is astronomical.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by jonaktex: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Skillbobralph:

http://www.punchng.com/news/reconcile-with-pdp-or-defect-afenifere-tells-amaechi/
amaechi should be very careful before he ends his political career cos APC is a mirrage in his state
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Crisnite(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
homesteady: Wole Soyinka is supposed to be ashamed of himself after reading this unbiased speech!!

This man said the bare truth!!
Meanwhile Prof wole soyinka only laid the blame on patience jonathan and gave a presidential handshake to Amaechi!!
Note: Prof. Wole Soyinka neva sided Gov. Ameachi. He only criticised d fact dt a 'first lady'(an unconstitutional post) wld deny a governor(a constitutional post) and many oda ministers n citizens d right of passage on a public road. Tantamount to holdin d state at ransome...he said d president should b held responsible if any harm is done to d governor cos d presidency is obviously using 'undemocratic means (force) to solve a democratic problem'. Same tin echoed by d Prof. and Afenifere in different words.
Don't b quick to insult some1 until u fully undastnd wat dy r gettin at. Jst because d governor has faultd doznt mean all his rights wld b trampled upon, he is still d governor of dt state until such a tym as he is made odawise. You can't use injustice to correct injustice.....dats d point of Prof. Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by ddeola: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abegi, make una give the young man space jare !
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Spot on afenifere spot on.
Re: Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi by ofbenin: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=nwadaigbo]the explanation is that d born to rule and power hungry desperadoes in the north and west including imo stae from d east want to take jnathans seat by all means. So, they hav found a willing tool in his brother amechi who hav refuse to see beyond his nose.

Ameachi has nothin 2 lose in dis battle....politically he as achieved more than GEJ and he is more intelligent than all of them put 2geda....u all should stop thinking dat GEJ will come back in 2015....how he is going to do it am yet to see it. As far as am concerned, he is a bully as a leader....he will be so disapointed in 2015....and will eventually leave Aso Rock bare-footed....u all wait and see!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest For The Release Of Samuel Ogundipe At Police Headquarters (Photos) / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.