Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

If You Have A PR2+ Blog, I Have A Unique Guest Post For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have A PR2+ Blog, I Have A Unique Guest Post For You (870 Views)

How To Be A Unique Blogger / I Need Ur Help On My New Blog I Created New / Guest Post On Www.sureblogger.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A PR2+ Blog, I Have A Unique Guest Post For You by Basic(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2013
I'm a freelance writer and content marketing strategist. I'm currently looking for one or two PR2+ blogs -- preferably on business and online marketing.

If your blog has a Page Rank of 2 and above, and you're willing to accept guest posts, let me have your URL and your contact. I have two articles, one of which is titled "Warning: These 5 Mistakes Will Hurt Your Sales!". It is about 700 words long.

If you would like to publish the post on your blog, let's discuss.

PS. Note that the post contains two backlinks to blogs belonging to one of my clients, and you must be willing to publish the post within 24 hours.

Thanks.
Re: If You Have A PR2+ Blog, I Have A Unique Guest Post For You by Chuksemi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
sir,i wish to humbly enquire about the online biz course.We your loyal students are patiently waiting for you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Get An Approved Google Adsense Account On Your Account Within 4 Hours / New To Web Design? / Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.