Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom (665 Views)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by dafbear85: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
PLEASE FRIENDS I NEED SOMEONE TO ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO. I AM PLANING TO RELOCATE FROM NIGERIA TO UNITED KINGDOM. Currently i have South African Visa and Dubai visa. My agent assured me that if i can travel to SA and Dubai, he will be able to give me the UK visa i want. I just bought a brand new 2003 toyota Hilander and also have a business am doing that is earning me 100k a month. Should i sell my car and my business so that i can TRAVEL or i should just stay back in 9Ja and remain my little BIG boi. Though i have always wanted to travel out of this country. Please ADVISE is needed from Experienced people. THANKS AND ALL YOUR ADVISE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by Naijalastborn(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
That choice is yours.... bro.
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by Godson201333(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Man you can always travel for pleasure if not,You might have to start from square 1 ,Just my one kobo
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
What kinda advice do you still need? you still havent sold the car and business yet? you are not serious my friend...you

better sell that thing and run like hell to the airport...good luck..
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by souleymon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
who are you going top meet in UK.has the person promised you papers for job, how about housing.

don't sell your properties ooh if you can afford the ticket without selling things.o will advice you visit for few weeks and see possibility of settling.but hmmm uk is worse than USA.

if I were you,I will live that beautiful life in Nigeria since its assured
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by Vicjustice: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
rosyvisa: Go to DELETED
And what can you do for him there?
Re: Please I Need Advise On Travelling 9ja Or United Kingdom by dafbear85: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks to all of you who gave your advise. I think going to SA for 2 weeks and Dubai for a week will be the best thing to do. At least it will give me the clue how it is outside 9ja. If i love it, then i can process mu UK or US visa when i get back. Thanks to you all..

(1) (Reply)

3 More Nigerians To Be Executed! / Top Five Tourist Destination In Cross Riveer / Schengen Visa To Be Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.