Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Empowerment Opportunity!!!!!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Empowerment Opportunity!!!!!!!! (643 Views)

Bauchi Corps Member Organises Empowerment Seminar For Girls / NYSC Skills And Career Empowerment- Don't Waste Time / The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Opportunity!!!!!!!! by funtopgroup: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
opportunity come to those who think about success, the secet of success is to know something nobody else knows.
Plan to succeed and you will succeed with your plan, education is a light but does not guarantee your success in life.
if you want to succeed you need to do something about yourself, because successful people will work smart while the poor people will work hard. and the successful people again will always do different things and that is why they get different result.
the different between the poor and rich is that, the rich build net-work while the poor work for net-work.
which of these group do u want to belong?
the choice is yours'
i'm doing a different thing that makes me a successful person.
interested person should send their cv to funtopgroup@yahoo.com or send their name,number and qualification to 08056515662.
pls; all applicant must be lagos based.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2011 Post Election Violence: NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Corps Members / I Missed This Nysc Batch C 2013, What Should I Do Pls? / Nysc 3rd Week Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.