Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! (1203 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
im using this medium to express my DEEP FURY AND LOATHE towards one of your moderators called Sexkillz. Sincerely, the first thread i saw on NL as a visitor in 2012 was that one abusing Awolowo. Imagine seeing such insultive thread as a newbie,how do you react?..... and bet you this wide gap betwn me and his people CAN never close as he has taken his role as mod as an opportunity to torment people(especially yorubas) on this forum owned by their fellow man.......

So as not to digress much on issues,my complaint is stated below:

i recently served my ban which mukina gave several others till 14-07-2013, only to come back and get another immediate ban by Sexkillz. and for what reason? answer is no reason. ask me Why? When i made complaints at the Politics Section, all i did was notify OAM4J to help us against bad propaganda against some folks on the forum.
I am not sure whether you have the power to veiw hidden posts to see comments made by this my moniker on d date(14-07-2013) i stated so as to see the "complete adherence to NL rules in my post" AND see the GRAVE injustice Sexkillz did by hidding the posts, NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT, he still went on to place ANOTHER UNWARRANTED BAN on my moniker. for what? for Unprovoked Insult. Pls Seun, can you tell the meaning of "Unprovoked insult" when i never quoted anyone's post Nor mention anyone's name Nor was there any word of insult in my post ?...
SEUN, I dont know how serious you may actually take my complaint, but one thing i SURE know and will say is having two igbos,especially Sexkillz, as a Mod is a BIG MISTAKE(which i know of course u will take me as bluffing)........
But before i go on talking on d issue of the choice of mods,... Let first defend myself against this great injustice done on me by Sexkillz. im HUMBLY BEGGING you to pls help reveiw my hidden posts of dat date and pick insults in it. i know deep down in my heart the post was meant to address ONLY OAM4J b4 sexkillz came and did his usual. pls help me look into this matter and CALL Sexkillz TO QUESTION ON SUCH UNWARRANTED ACT as he is not giving me and many yorubas room to comment anymore on NL..

As for d choice of a mod, Mr Seun, i wish to ask you these questions:

-how much do people complain of OAM4J?
-and how much do people complain of Sexkillz?...(or including Afam)
-if then, whats wrong in having a non-yoruba/igbo as a MOD, ESPECIALLY in Politics Section?

These question might look unnessesary and embarassing to you, but i want to apologize and crave ur indulgence to consider these questions..A proverb goes thus dat "Out of non-sense,there is sense". pls if they are non-sense,kindly help me see sense(s) that can be there.

Before Sexkillz came, sincerely,i never had a single reason to complain for MALTREATMENT. Several others have displayed their disappointment in this man's(just for respect) tenure, but why not against OAM4J?....then something is fishy, SEUN, something is fishy! Which you need to act fast by WARNING him ON KNOWING HOW TO BAN PPL or simply, CHOOSING ANOTHER MODERATOR!....

i hope i convince you and i anticipate your help in investigating reasons for my ban and unbanning me...(and hopefully,my questions and suggestions u consider).

GRACIAS. SEUN OOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Waspy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dont sweat it dude!...Take am easy o...Why shld someone you knw not frm Eves, get you so worked up. The Sexkillzs you are jawing abt might be you younger brothers age mate sef. The way you guys take issues in Politics sectn is always immaturely and personally. To 'unlong' things, tint/free Sexkillz or like dis other dude with d Sexkillza_fool moniker. It just doesn't make sense holding a beef in NL...we all vegans
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Enegod(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
*yawn* this is funny
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Waspy: Dont sweat it dude!...Take am easy o...Why shld someone you knw not frm Eves, get you so worked up. The Sexkillzs you are jawing abt might be you younger brothers age mate sef. The way you guys take issues in Politics sectn is always immaturely and personally. To 'unlong' things, tint/free Sexkillz or like dis other dude with d Sexkillza_fool moniker. It just doesn't make sense holding a beef in NL...we all vegans

Na Na Na. i m not getting worked. im only outraged with GROSS PARTIALITY in Politics Section.
ok ,take dis example:

How do u rate an individual who bans and hide people's posts AND leave posts of his own people for others to veiw? or are u telling me OAM4J is a fool not to hide igbos posts or even ban them?.
The last thread that made my ban is d sample im using here. When u see majority of hidden posts, its those made by yorubas including me(let me come out bold). but why not of igbos? why didnt OAM4J hide their posts and ban them like d others do? ...cos he(OAM4J) reasons and discerns well. In cases like this, when u know ur people arent capable of withstanding others in the heats, then y not play your role in avoiding ur people getting whipsawed by these other people?..but rather you go on hidding posts and banning them OUT of FEAR of as*swhipping your people. is that ur role as a judge(or mod)?
This hence explains why OAM4J is cool and very flexible in such matters i.e he is unconcerned on whether his people might get as*swhipped, which his juniors arent.

I also want u to be sincere on the mod(s) most people complain of(Politics Section). Wats dat telling you? is dat not showing a need for change in Moderation?........

And finally, is having a Northerner /non-yoruba /non-igbo as Mod not a good thing to consider in such situations, especially in Politics section?

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by gramci: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
I like seeing bigots whining tongue
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
gramci: I like seeing bigots whining tongue
Same observation here.grin
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Since it would seem only your tribesmen whine and complain about mods, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are a buncha trouble makers?? #justsaying.

That aside, when you are done whining like a crybaby, you'll all go the same way Romance sec peepz went after crying too. Killz actually happens to be an asset to Seun, i hope he makes your life a living hell...atleast your e-life smiley

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Seun should simply redeploy sexkillz to diary section.

Seun please take into cognisance the convergence of intellectual minds on the politics section and relinquish sexkillz his administrative portfolio. A kid cannot be an umpire in the gathering of matured men.

There are wide speculation that people of Nasir El Rufai calibre are members of this forum, contributing and adding credibility to the forum. Imagine if the complaint is the El Rufui in question and this your employed 'pyguru' is frustrating him contributing to the political advancement of the country.

Seun, no vex. I am a crusader and defender of justice. I give voice to the voiceless

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by tpia5: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Since it would seem only your tribesmen whine and complain about mods, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are a buncha trouble makers?? #justsaying.

That aside, when you are done whining like a crybaby, you'll all go the same way Romance sec peepz went after crying too. Killz actually happens to be an asset to Seun, i hope he makes your life a living hell...atleast your e-life smiley

Explain what you're trying to say, thanks.

I dont understand your post.
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by sholay2011(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Since it would seem only your tribesmen whine and complain about mods, have you considered that maybe, just maybe you are a buncha trouble makers?? #justsaying.

You speak like a FOOL!

5 Likes

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
OF COURSE, my tribesmen will whin 'COS they get what they dont deserve by some demented Mods WHEN their own fellow mods only just want to play it safe with other common Nimcompoops.....

....and BTW, Killz is no where near been able to make my e-life on NL hell cos has tried several times by failed due it incapacity....

...AND JUST THANK UR GODS U JEWSH*ITS HAVE AN ACCOMODATING OWNER OF THE FORUM

1 Like

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is my contribution and I hope seun sees it. Its true some of your mods hide posts and bans out of sentiments (we are all humans afterall). Last I checked, Nairaland has rules (and I think T&Cs). I suggest you instruct your mods to always state the rule someone is violating before banning or hiding posts). For example:

1. Instead of just 'this post has been hidden', it would be 'this post has been hidden for violating rule 6.

2. Instead of the usual ban statement, it could be something like 'this user has been banned for violating rule 6 on https://www.nairaland.com/blah blah (the post that caused the ban).

What will this do?
This means that your mods will either have to 'cram' Nairaland rules or check them each time they see an inappropriate post. In cases whereby sentiment is being attached, they will realise nothing is actually wrong with the post once they are unable to 'pin point' a particular rule being broken.

Abi Shey I no make sense? That will be able to rest all these issues of tribalistic mods.

4 Likes

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by gramci: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
see clown, if you truly have the interest of this forum at heart you should be happy that bigots are getting frustrated by mods.

Secondly who cares if your paymaster el rufai sleeps here.

LastApostle: Seun should simply redeploy sexkillz to diary section.

Seun please take into cognisance the convergence of intellectual minds on the politics section and relinquish sexkillz his administrative portfolio. A kid cannot be an umpire in the gathering of matured men.

There are wide speculation that people of Nasir El Rufai calibre are members of this forum, contributing and adding credibility to the forum. Imagine if the complaint is the El Rufui in question and this your employed 'pyguru' is frustrating him contributing to the political advancement of the country.

Seun, no vex. I am a crusader and defender of justice. I give voice to the voiceless
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by 190: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
sholay2011:
You speak like a FOOL!

grin grin
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
This epistle for sexkillz.

Bros you get time
undecided
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
adaobi123: This epistle for sexkillz.

Bros you get time
undecided
Na you bring me here oo, lol

Just throwing this out there but seriously, if everyone is complaining, there gotta be some truth to it undecided

2 Likes

Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
SexKillz.........Mehn this Nigga dey give People hell ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThankGod say me nor be Die-hard Politics fan sha!!!
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Mynd44: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 17, 2013
speedyboi: This is my contribution and I hope seun sees it. Its true some of your mods hide posts and bans out of sentiments (we are all humans afterall). Last I checked, Nairaland has rules (and I think T&Cs). I suggest you instruct your mods to always state the rule someone is violating before banning or hiding posts). For example:

1. Instead of just 'this post has been hidden', it would be 'this post has been hidden for violating rule 6.

2. Instead of the usual ban statement, it could be something like 'this user has been banned for violating rule 6 on https://www.nairaland.com/blah blah (the post that caused the ban).

What will this do?
This means that your mods will either have to 'cram' Nairaland rules or check them each time they see an inappropriate post. In cases whereby sentiment is being attached, they will realise nothing is actually wrong with the post once they are unable to 'pin point' a particular rule being broken.

Abi Shey I no make sense? That will be able to rest all these issues of tribalistic mods.

I think points 1 and 2 make sense.
I as a person don't have any problems with Sexkillz' administration but if most people are complaining this much, they can't all be stupid, afterall, he's not the only mod on Nairaland. I think it's time to look into the matter.
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nomski0(f): 4:10am On Jul 17, 2013
speedyboi: This is my contribution and I hope seun sees it. Its true some of your mods hide posts and bans out of sentiments (we are all humans afterall). Last I checked, Nairaland has rules (and I think T&Cs). I suggest you instruct your mods to always state the rule someone is violating before banning or hiding posts). For example:

What will this do?

I dont like quoting long posts but this your post worth am.
Seun, take his advice o.....if we dont know why we are banned then we wont learn.
As for sexkillz too many peeps are complaining o, 1million Nigerians cannot be wrong.
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Mynd44: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Seun, take his advice o.....if we dont know why we are banned then we wont learn.
As for sexkillz too many peeps are complaining o, 1million Nigerians cannot be wrong.
I million Nigeria are complaining? Where did you get those numbers?
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nomski0(f): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I million Nigeria are complaining? Where did you get those numbers?

Its just a saying.

Like a local idiom or proverb.
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

Its just a saying.

Like a local idiom or proverb.
I know but try to keep it on the low
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nomski0(f): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know but try to keep it on the low
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Nomski0:

The problem here is not the ACTION but the REASON BEHIND THE ACTIONS he takes. Are partial or neutral? This guy is so demented he bans people based on sentimental emotions. When u check out on those complaining much, ull find out most are yorubas. HOW MANY IBOS DO U KNOW OF OF WHO FREQUENTLY COMPLAIN OF HIM? or HOW MANY FELLAS (both ibo & yoruba) complain of OAM4J? or WHY SHOULD BE THAT YORUBAS ARE THE ONES BEARING D BRUNT OF HIS NACK FOR STUP*IDITY AND SENTIMENT ON NL? .....
Thats where im driving at!
Re: SEUN, Pls TAKE UP Sexkillz Matter As Its Getting REALLY SERIOUS!!!! by EejaNla01(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2013
I have never seen anyone complaining about ogugua,

The lady should be promoted, 1 of my 5vrite Mod.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Owns Seized Jet With $9. 3m In S / Africa / To My Future Kids :-*:-* / Re: INEC Voter’s Registration & The PVC Collection; How’s The Progress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.