Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (24244 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / can you share your happiest day since you married... / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (2) (3) (4)

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OmerianConsult: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2013
For most ladies, their wedding day is the happiest day of their lives. Some of them were even thinking of that day since they were 10.

l remember the day l said my twin sister was going to marry Fofo, our former driver who had this long and dirty set of teeth. She reported me to my elder sister who warned me as if l had made a murder attempt on my mate. Women and marriage!

So what is the happiest and most memorable day of a guy's life?

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by k2039: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
The day forbes declare me as the richest man on earth.

36 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by bellong: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
There is no happiest day in my diary. Everyday is for a purpose and living it according to the Volume written of me.

However, I will not be present to celebrate what I will tag the happiest day of my life. That is the day I will be called

home, when it shall be said to me, welcome to the Joy and kingdom of thy God.

57 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OmerianConsult: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
bellong: That is the day I will be called

home, when it shall be said to me, welcome to the Joy and kingdom of thy God.
l mean your happiest day on earth. We all have dreams...

23 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by bellong: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Omerian Consult: l mean your happiest day on earth. We all have dreams...

Yes, I have told you the truth. Nothing is a big deal to me. I have this personal belief that whatever I achieve, I am not the first person neither will I be the last. So I am not freaked about anything.

Invariably, I am happy with and about everything I attain, none is bigger than the other.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: The day forbes declare me as the richest man on earth.

**** pours him hot water to wake him up from his dreams****

At OP, buying the first home!

More money....

First child

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by logica(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he loses his virginity.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he looses his virginity wink wink

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he gets a business contract that'll make him rich

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by AnOlAd: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Getting is dream job or marrying a fantastic wife abi is it the day u meet ur first child, honestly depends on individual.... Can't be generalise...
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he becomes saved!

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm not a guy but I guess it will be the day his wife
will give birth to a Bouncing Baby Boy smiley

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by TabletMan: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Their happiest day is when they hammer cool

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by druid06(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
The happiest day in my life would be when Seun and those lazy MOD's stop moving absurd and ridiculous topics like this to the frontpage.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by manny4life(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy: The day he looses his virginity wink wink

You beat me to it...

The first day he has sex..

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
I don't even know what ll make me so so so happy. Cos I m always happy.
Last Bullet:
It's not because I don't v worries or things that light up my mood. It's just that I decided to derive joy at the end of everything.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by dedons: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Anytime he makes a super achievement is a happy day for him

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by SamConquer(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
bellong:

Yes, I have told you the truth. Nothing is a big deal to me. I have this personal belief that whatever I achieve, I am not the first person neither will I be the last. So I am not freaked about anything.

Invariably, I am happy with and about everything I attain, none is bigger than the other.
Simple Answer, Una go dey Form ''Philosopher''.

23 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by smoothlips(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
the first N1,000,000 alert especially if he's used to N500 maximum bank balance

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by songhia: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
D day he disvirgin a lady!

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
logica: The day he loses his virginity.

That wasn't the happiest day of my life.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he own his first car or gets his dream job.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by dedons: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

You beat me to it...

The first day he has sex..
that's all you know

thats why you are always behind

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by smoothlips(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
bellong:

Dude u must be a very very boring sad guy!!!
***looks at my Alomo..(frowns)***

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by samkoro: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day God will give me a clear positive revelation eg vision of heaven while still alive.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by netbrilliance(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
This should be the happiest day in most guys life and the beginning of the sad days

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he gets saved

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by deshclones(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day i carry my child in my arms....

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well unlike the women who see marriage(a one day social event) as thier happiest day. The happiest day in our(men) life is the day we start being independent, financially i mean, be in getting a house,job, family etc, all these require money. IMO

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
A guy's happiest day? Hmm. Maybe when his gf, or fiance or wife buys him an aeroplane.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Krasid(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
For some, it's the day they get laid
For some, it's their wedding day
For some,it's the day they get their first job.
For some,it's the day they become a father.

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Pretyangel25(f): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he graduate with First class. 'wink'

Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo)