Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (12505 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
I was looking for the section to post this topic and only here felt appropriate, dunno yet, but pls mod leave it here, tnx.

1. The day he gets his first dream job

2. The day he gains admission into higher inst.

3. The day he buys his first car

4. His wedding day

5. The day his wife delivers his first child

6. The day he finishes/opens his first house

7. The day his fiancee accepted his marriage proposal

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by k2039: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day his wife delivers his first child

9 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2012
k2039: The day his wife delivers his first child
hmm, really? ohk, let's wait and hear what others have to say...smiley
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
I shared this on my fb wall n frnds n fam responded, n a poster went with ur choice, another poster now responded to his choice saying:
haven't u seen a man who ran away when his wife gave birth...becos he doesn't have money. A good job is d definition and beginning of happiness in a man's life. Getting a job tells u whether or not u can be able to build ur own house in life...I tink all other tins follows from here...every man's career is his happiness

k2039: The day his wife delivers his first child

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day the old wife dies and he is left with great riches. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by k2039: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
DailyNews: I shared this on my fb wall n frnds n fam responded, n a poster went with ur choice, another poster now responded to his choice saying:
haven't u seen a man who ran away when his wife gave birth...becos he doesn't have money. A good job is d definition and beginning of happiness in a man's life. Getting a job tells u whether or not u can be able to build ur own house in life...I tink all other tins follows from here...every man's career is his happiness

What happens when the man loses his job(besides I dont expect any reasonable man to go into marriage without a good job,not to talk of raising kids).
I'm sure the guy who posted that comment has not married yet,not to talk of having kids,when he finaly does have his first kid,throw this question at him again,trust me,you will be suprised by his answer
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Still struggling to deduce the meaning of ya post ma'm
Mrs.Chima:
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
How I wish the mods cud be kind enuf to push this to d front page so I can get varied respnses before I can draw my line on this project. Plz mods do me this favour if possible smiley
k2039:

What happens when the man loses his job(besides I dont expect any reasonable man to go into marriage without a good job,not to talk of raising kids).
I'm sure the guy who posted that comment has not married yet,not to talk of having kids,when he finaly does have his first kid,trow this question at him again,trust me,you will be suprised by his answer
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day my wife delivers my child
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
IMHO the birth of a child is in a league of its own when compared to the other stuff on your list.....

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by ballabriggs: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
By 4 am everyday kiss

It's the best wink
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nah! The happiest day of my life is the day i get to f**k the hot blonde that sits beside me in class. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by CrazyMan(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=15pt]The day his wife delivers his first child[/size]
No doubt...this would be the happiest day in my life.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by sarutobie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mine will be the day I hold my little man in my arms..make en no carry my people big nose o!..
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by anitank(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he finishes and opens his first house. Anyone can gain admission,get married and have kids but not everyone can build a house and see it through to the end. Its a great achievement

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by 50calibre(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he makes his first millions

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Iaz93: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
It depends oh....
For a poor, hopeless and tormented job seeker, it's the day he finally gets to work with Chevron. . .
For a man who has been childless for 20yrs, it's the day his wife miraculously puts to bed. . . .etc.

6 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by eduson55(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=18pt]the day he dies in the LORD.[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
anitank: The day he finishes and opens his first house. Anyone can gain admission,get married and have kids but not everyone can build a house and see it through to the end. Its a great achievement

sadly, in the real world, anyone with a JOB can get their own home.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]the day he dies!.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day he gets the best b.j, best fvck, drinks 5 bottles of beer with goat head peppersoup and sees that 5 million dollars has suddenly and miraculously appeared in his account.

Damn! It can't get any better than that. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by ubong560(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
It varies frm one man 2 another. It's also wrong for one to assume a particular day 4 a man as d happiest day. D abv stated days are good and are happiest days for any man bt d most happiest is d day a man joins his ancestors (DIE) cos dis lif is full of troubles.

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Iaz93: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
eduson55: [size=18pt]the day he dies in the LORD.[/size]
LOL
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by Teejayphillip(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
D day he finishes his newly built home or house... Daz Wat we African's counts as a success,nt mindin ow U got d money 2 build d house...
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by k2039: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
anitank: The day he finishes and opens his first house. Anyone can gain admission,get married and have kids but not everyone can build a house and see it through to the end. Its a great achievement

Lol,where did you get your fact that it's everyone who can have kids.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by tintingz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Well All of the above. . .buh since it says happiest day then it is the day my loving angel wife born me my first blood(child) grin . . .some men don't smile on their wedding day smiley while they are very happy when their fiancee accepted marraige proposal.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by eduson55(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
no be true?

Iaz93:
LOL
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by gabbidonbah(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
When i make my first 1 billion dollar, sure when i become a billionaire n see my name in forbes magazine will be my happiest day in life.
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by scarphase(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
The day Garri becomes free in the market!....serzly it has to be wen I lift ma child for the first time and tha aura arnd!
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by claremont(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
I think it varies depending on what your goal is in life. There are some people who have family-oriented goals, for some it is career-related, for others like myself it is purely hedonistic grin. My point is that it is difficult to generalize.

Moreover, was it not Abraham Maslow who said that the achievement of a lower level of happiness only leads to an aspiration for a higher level of happiness?!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin never disappoint
Re: Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
men's happiest moments/days are relative,subjective n individualistic.
one man's meat is anoda man's poison,d event or day i consider to b
my happiest, to another person,it cud jst b a normal thing or one of those things....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Isn’t Infidelity A Crime? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? / Need Help: Degenerate Older Brother Traumatizing Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.