Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Delta Forces United - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Forces United (527 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Buhari, Osinbajo Preside Over Emblem Appeal Launch For 2016 Armed Forces (Photos / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta Forces United by mercenaryx(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Most of us must have heard of the 'legal bull-dog' who hails from our very Delta state, Uvwie LGA to be precise. Am talking about Festus Kenyamo, who have continue to execute the very duty bestowed on him by the gods of Laws. He is a true Nigerian and a proud Deltan. He has come to the rescue of Deltans, he is the messiah we all have been crying for, he is a good leader. He wants to lead the Delta state ship to a nea level in the developmental sea. I am opting for Festus Keyamo come 2015 gubernatorial race in Delta state. I will encourage you all to join the Delta forces united, an avenue created by Festus Keyamo to bring politics and enlightenment into our hands, to drive out god-fatherism from our state. Visit deltaforcesunited.! I am Freeman David and I am an apostle of change, join the #DFU squad and let's be the change we want. "Na our hand e dey O".

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Importers Receive N240.5bn So Far As Subsidy In 2013- Okonjo-iweala / T.A. Orji Meets With Abians In China During His Visit To China With Jonathan / US Judge Issues Final Order Asking Nigerian Rogue Lawyer Ugwuonye To Pay $2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.