Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (60132 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by A40(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2013
kashmo:
Finally, goons with some iota of sense! There you should be a relegation style format to help weed out underperforming Managers/teams. In all fairness, the top thirty from the main league deserves a shot at it too grin This should help curb the padi padi format we've been subjected to cheesy
Yup the ninjas that performed well in the so-called lower leagues should be in the FA cup! I saw people that didn't touch their teams almost the entire season in the FA cup and it was a tad depressing
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2013
kashmo:
Finally, goons with some iota of sense! There you should be a relegation style format to help weed out underperforming Managers/teams. In all fairness, the top thirty from the main league deserves a shot at it too grin This should help curb the padi padi format we've been subjected to cheesy

Awe, there is no padi padi here now.
If it was padi padi you would have gotten the FA cup code too
Trying to be fair as possible...there is only 30 slots so I'm in a lose lose situation...some would get and some won't.
I can only do so much if you know what I mean.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2013
A-40:

Yup the ninjas that performed well in the so-called lower leagues should be in the FA cup! I saw people that didn't touch their teams almost the entire season in the FA cup and it was a tad depressing

Name them please
What else is a ninja supposed to do with only 30 slots available.
Loyika, nateevs, Duduspace and bad boys have all been relegated plus I've added 3 more slots for league champion, carling champion and conference champion.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2013
mkmyers45: mkmyers45@gmail.com

Kindly send it here

Sent

cheddarking: Meanwhile I still haven't got the codes - cheddarking@live.co.uk, s14tj@hotmail.com

Na wa o....

Sent
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Meanwhile peeps interesting in betting on the FPL should go here -------> https://www.nairaland.com/1372903/fantasy-premier-league-betting
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by mykali(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2013
ritchboy: The idea of taking Asspekuliar's/Ibime's money at the end of the season intrigues me. . .

P.S. How did ninjas like Debosky and Mykali get into the FA Cup?

There should've been a protocol established since last season instead of all this padi padi cheesy

Top Ten[at least] in the main league should always be guaranteed a place along with the trophy winners.

Hahaa. Bruh, last season was tougher than previous seasons for me so I didn't do too well. But I've got a reputation already. Consider me a Fulham sort of club. We don't do too good, we don't do too bad. We just comfy in the middle of things. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Skywalker5(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2013
I hope all you veterans and so called top dogs can put your money where your mouth is on this one

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ultimate/
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by kashmo: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2013
chamotex:

Awe, there is no padi padi here now.
If it was padi padi you would have gotten the FA cup code too
Trying to be fair as possible...there is only 30 slots so I'm in a lose lose situation...some would get and some won't.
I can only do so much if you know what I mean.
I feel you hommie cheesy
I'm not fighting for FA Cup code per se, just voicing my opinion for the fierce competitors on here.
It would be hypocritical of me to demand a slot in the FA cup when I will be away for almost 1/3 of the season! No auto-pilots, end of . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by A40(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2013
Sky-walker:

I hope all you veterans and so called top dogs can put your money where your mouth is on this one

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ultimate/

There's a betting league on ground here already! Wetin u find go sokoto dey ur sokoto

chamotex:

Name them please
What else is a ninja supposed to do with only 30 slots available.
Loyika, nateevs, Duduspace and bad boys have all been relegated plus I've added 3 more slots for league champion, carling champion and conference champion.
I just dey give you friendly reminder but since you don add all those ninjas then problem no dey
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Skywalker5(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2013
A-40:

There's a betting league on ground here already! Wetin u find go sokoto dey ur sokoto

How much is it to play and whats the reward? where is the link?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by A40(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Sky-walker:

How much is it to play and whats the reward? where is the link?
That is the matter up for discuss now! But 20-50 GBP is the range I guess

chamotex: Meanwhile peeps interesting in betting on the FPL should go here -------> https://www.nairaland.com/1372903/fantasy-premier-league-betting

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by azpekuliar: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=32pt]The Newbie Grand Champ still be here[/size].......

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Pharoh: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2013
@chamo. . . thanks for the code and i will check out the betting thread later.

I think making the cup competitions maximum of 20 members is best in my opinion as there will be fixed home and away matches for every team just like the premier league is made up of 20 teams. I think it should be reduced to 20 and i don't mind having the axe if this is going to happen.

Twenty team is best for fierce competition with five teams relegating at the end of each season and we can make it like this as it is not too late to fix things . . you have to put your feet down and force the cup compositions.

Champions league - 20
Fa Cup - 20
Carling Cup - 20

Just a suggestion anyway as we can go ahead with the present format.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Pharoh: @chamo. . . thanks for the code and i will check out the betting thread later.

I think making the cup competitions maximum of 20 members is best in my opinion as there will be fixed home and away matches for every team just like the premier league is made up of 20 teams. I think it should be reduced to 20 and i don't mind having the axe if this is going to happen.

Twenty team is best for fierce competition with five teams relegating at the end of each season and we can make it like this as it is not too late to fix things . . you have to put your feet down and force the cup compositions.

Champions league - 20
Fa Cup - 20
Carling Cup - 20

Just a suggestion anyway as we can go ahead with the present format.

You do have a point but I think some sort of protocol/set of rules need to be introduced first to let all participants know.
We already have over 20 managers in the FA cup now and axing some managers won't go down too well and I don't think anyone would volunteer to get the axe.

What can be done however is to use this protocol for the start of next season at least every one gets a heads up knowing they need to be in the top 20 for next year.

We should throw it open to let people vote
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by ritchboy(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Having 20 teams in the cups won't result in home/away fixtures for every team unless you remove the knockout phase, which means it's no longer a "Cup".

With the current format it will actually have to be EXPANDED to 36 teams so everyone plays each team once before the quarters start in GW36. But that's just watering down the competition further.

I propose a Champions League be created for the elite teams cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Vieira(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
chamotex: We are back!!!

After last season's contest, the highly rated FPL is just round the corner with a few weeks left for managers to fine tune their respective teams.

Congrats to the defending champions azpekuliar and U1 for winning the league and FA cup respectively.
Can they defend their titles? You decide
It's that time again to test your tactical nous against other managers in the league.

> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The main league code is available on request, but you have to be an active player.

Please let us know your team and your position last season

The h2h code, is limited to 22 per each league.

If I didn't give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am

Request for code, my team last year was Arsenalgokillperson
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Skywalker5(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Vieira:

Request for code, my team last year was Arsenalgokillperson

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Pharoh: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
@chamo and richboy

I totally forgot about the knockout phase so lets leave it as it is now and introduce changes for next season if needed. Let me visit the betting thread to make some contributions as i have some ideas and will like to participate in that to put my money where my mouth is lol.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by funshiba(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
chamotex: We are back!!!

After last season's contest, the highly rated FPL is just round the corner with a few weeks left for managers to fine tune their respective teams.

Congrats to the defending champions azpekuliar and U1 for winning the league and FA cup respectively.
Can they defend their titles? You decide
It's that time again to test your tactical nous against other managers in the league.

> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The main league code is available on request, but you have to be an active player.

Please let us know your team and your position last season

The h2h code, is limited to 22 per each league.

If I didn't give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am

Hello Buddy,

Im funshiba.... I finished 19th last year and sure i will finish top 10 this yr.

Please send the code to funshiba@yahoo.com.... i also got some very good players in my private league that are willing to join nairalands league...biko send code...

Lets have some fun guys!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by siddiq202(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
^ Drop the code of your private league lemme join
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Pharoh: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
I will also like to join any private leagues so let me have the codes too . . . and anyone can register for private leagues managed by me also below.

Bongo Premier league
Code to join this league: 50420-92636

and either one of the head to head league below.

Bongo Champions league
Code to join this league: 50420-92661

Bongo Europa League
Code to join this league: 50420-92679

Prize for the leagues will be introduced as from January
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by dyabman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Codes please grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Watch out for Negredo...

Watch Out for Guapo's Musketeers!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Team name::: MrPresident XI

Been competing in the Nairaland Fantasy Premier league in the last five years
Always finishing in the top half

Please send H2H codes
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by eldee(m): 4:40am On Jul 30, 2013
How can peeps like mkmmyers be receiving codes and moi, a three season Top 10 player will be waiting?

@Chamo
No player hating, send me codes on twitter abeg.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by dyabman(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Guy u never send my codes now h2h and de league own pls my boi shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2013
funshiba:

Hello Buddy,

Im funshiba.... I finished 19th last year and sure i will finish top 10 this yr.

Please send the code to funshiba@yahoo.com.... i also got some very good players in my private league that are willing to join nairalands league...biko send code...

Lets have some fun guys!!!

It's strictly for Naiaranders.
Sent you the code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2013
eldee: How can peeps like mkmmyers be receiving codes and moi, a three season Top 10 player will be waiting?

@Chamo
No player hating, send me codes on twitter abeg.

Ninja, you ain't no competition cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by chamotex(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2013
dyabman: Codes please grin

Sent
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by Ibime(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Where is the code for main league?

Na only H2H code man done receive
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by azpekuliar: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2013
Ibime: Where is the code for main league?

Your team has been entered into the Main League already. Would be boring playing only alongside the likes of Lalaboi & Dyabs...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 by lalaboi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
All this disrespect sef. . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.