Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? (24613 Views)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2013
Well I'm no w@nk£r :x
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by duruh: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My urine yes....s.perms? Oh my gosh!

The thought alone just make me sick.
pls. My dear just know that semen is different from sperm. It is the colorles fluid that draws like okra and normally come out before the sperm is released during ejaculation. Thank you!
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by UjSizzle(f): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Hehehe funny people. I'm going to buy lil bottles for collecting se.men

DON'T WASTE THE FLUID. SAVE A FACE TODAY grin
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nellizzy(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2013
just in case any of you need,just hollat me
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by ShineuEye: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2013
This explains why my GF has no pimples, I normally cum on her face as we try to avoid having babies now. She does not like it but have a good justification now, am going to let her see this thread. Thanks @Op.

martin92: Dats wat i lick everidae wen my bf cums. No big deal, i can use it

Are you gay?
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by SugaryBelle(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
slap1: Chop wetin?
u know nah lol
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2013
2legit2qwt: An ex of mine used mine on her face to treat her acne way back lipsrsealed
cheesy
Most of you girls saying NO have used it at some point when we gave you facials in the bedroom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Wait!Did it work?
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by smartg(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
If sperm and urine can be use to treat pimples, then i will prefer to use the sperm, cos sperm contains more natural nutrients than urine and sperm does not smell.
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by smartg(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
kofsy:

Wait!Did it work? Wanna know the efficacy of this treatment before i try it wink wink wink wink
even if it doesn't work, it cannot harm you. So go ahead and try it if you wish to.
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: In one of those numerous google search, i came across some interesting treatments for pimples. Some of it included; bacon, yeast, cucumber etc but i was particularly grossed when i read urine n worse still when i saw semen...yes semen.
Apparently s.men contains minerals including calcuim, chlorine,magnesium, nitrogen, vitB12 and zinc hmmm.
And next came detailed steps on application and use.

So would you use semen to treat your pimples no matter how disgustingly gross it is??

do you have pimples...ok then, come here, kneel down......arghhhh , arghhhhh, aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh
open your mouth, your mouth!...oh you want it facial....ok, ok...arrhhhh, uhhhhhh, hmph

#zip#....thanks maam...see you later
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Meeday05: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
some pple dont fnk wit d ryt mind
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by gentlechyke(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
[size=12pt][/size]Thought it was a lie when my girlfriend askd me whether...<coughs>science yeye
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by swaggerkid(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Hands over the vaseline grin grin

lwkmd
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by telexfree1: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
lorretta u: haha okwu bekee. Grammar

Wassup
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Caracta: Oh...I see. Why use another man's substance when my urine has not ceased? Where will I even get it from? A store?

I can't! cool
I have it in abundance if you need some,call me
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Caracta(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I have it in abundance if you need some,call me

shocked

For sale?
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by Jbluv55(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
JUST PASSING..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--BY
------\_)-
-UNA----Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
--WELL---)-- /----
------------(_/ -DON
Re: Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:42pm On Jan 20
Kek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease / Is It Normal For A 30 Year Old Male To Have Reduced Libido / China Detects First Human Case Of H3N8 Bird Flu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.