Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! (5659 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / How To Start An Entertainment Magazine In School? / How To Start A Magazine In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Do you think a magazine that only featured photos of sexy women would be popular in Nigeria?

I know it could never be released in the North, but what about the South?
Will Christian fundamentalists try to ban the magazine? What's your opinion?

The women will be in bra and panties, no one will be nude. What do you think?

Examples:

[img]http://djsdoingwork.files./2012/10/erica-lynne-blackmendigital-dynastyseries-016.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.escapemtl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/rosaacosta1-500x332.jpg[/img]
[img]http://bossip.files./2012/08/45-e1345217005714.jpg?w=635&h=869[/img]
Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thx
Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
the secret to success is if the gals are all home based Nigerians, and not some fake looking latin/white broad. i doubt it would be hard to find ladies who want to pose, the hard part would be to find FINE AAASSSS women who CAN pose in a sexy manner.

sadly, thanks to the internet,these pics can be viewed online for FREE.......... so launching such a mag would be a gamble, and very difficult to make it profitable if what you are bringing to the table is only half nekkid babes. you need something EXTRA, something different, something fun!

maybe if you have some of the Nolly biatches half nekkid in your magazine, then you may have a following....or have high prizes for the best poser from each 9ja university. as you can see from the BBA, there are many freaks out there, you just need to throw the right bone at these gals, for them to come out of their shell!
Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: the secret to success is if the gals are all home based Nigerians, and not some fake looking latin/white broad. i doubt it would be hard to find ladies who want to pose, the hard part would be to find FINE AAASSSS women who CAN pose in a sexy manner.

sadly, thanks to the internet,these pics can be viewed online for FREE.......... so launching such a mag would be a gamble, and very difficult to make it profitable if what you are bringing to the table is only half nekkid babes. you need something EXTRA, something different, something fun!

maybe if you have some of the Nolly biatches half nekkid in your magazine, then you may have a following....or have high prizes for the best poser from each 9ja university. as you can see from the BBA, there are many freaks out there, you just need to throw the right bone at these gals, for them to come out of their shell!

Truth! I was planning on getting Naija babes from the start. University gals is a great idea.

There are a lot of Nigerians that can't get pics on their small phones though. And more that can't find pics of Naija girls online (cuz there aren't that many). The main thing I'm worried about are the elders. If we put a Hausa babe in the mag, I guarantee peeps will die in the North. If the South is ok with it, and if the government doesn't interfere we should be ok.

Do you think the police/government will try to stop us if we use Southern girls?

Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^bro, yes you certainly have to be careful about these issues, as them BH boys dont joke......but then again, if there is nothing in the 9ja law against such mags then you dont have much to worry about (apart from BH bombing your office location).
as for the outcry of the northeners, simply dont disclose the babe's name or origin, et voila!

1 Like

Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^bro, yes you certainly have to be careful about these issues, as them BH boys dont joke......but then again, if there is nothing in the 9ja law against such mags then you dont have much to worry about (apart from BH bombing your office location).
as for the outcry of the northeners, simply dont disclose the babe's name or origin, et voila!

Another good idea. When Miss World was hosted here people died in the North and it wasn't because of Boko Haram! grin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2505353.stm
Re: Starting A Sexy Women Magazine In Nigeria - Example Photos Included! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
there will always be religious fanatics, but you have to make sure that you protect yourself at all times.
finding you would be very easy, just send a gal that pretends she wants to pose for you, then send the area boys to "deal with you".

remember there are many stripclubs in 9ja, and although there is no law against it (correct me if i am wrong), police raid and close such places. so you are playing with fire as you cannot have such mag without having your name and face out there.

(1) (Reply)

Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts / Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.