Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday (28874 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by KMB: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
SOLUTION: Just buy 1 acre of land & build a house for each baby mama. Call assembly every morning you wake up. Abi
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Blackgold09: na lie he can never make it happen without is wife saying ok let dem come
I hate arguing madam so if you have nothing meaningful to say don't quote me undecided
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Youngtekkey(m): 1:41am On Jul 17, 2013
What's feul nozzle? abeg na inside fasting we dey o no make person sin
smothly: Hmmmn too bad,its the way you lay your bed that you lie on it.
This will serve as a lesson for guys that have turned theirselves to filling station that can insert their fuel nozzle anywhere they want.(Its a proverb)
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by 99cent: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2013
this thread shld be in comedy section.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2013
2baba the area fada!! I remain loyal! cool
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Abdulismaila(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2013
[4rm 2Baba son] 2Baba(Dad) "go into the world and multiply". No be me talk am, na so he be for bible. Hahahahahaha[4rm 2Baba son] 2Baba(Dad) "go into the world and multiply". No be me talk am, na so he be for bible. Hahahahahaha[4rm 2Baba son] 2Baba(Dad) "go into the world and multiply". No be me talk am, na so he be for bible. Hahahahahaha

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2013
ogugua88: You reap what you sow.

I'm glad he knows. Wise man lol.
Na dicktomaniac disease caused it....lol
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by okumen: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Well, I think he is taking good care of the children.not every one will take responsibility. cool
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Wyzdum: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
I like dis guy. He knws hw 2 xpres himself, especialy in intertainin manner. Dat is what u c in originality. I de fill u.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by MSQUARE28(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hw many pickin Tu Baba, don born nw
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by write2obi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
-(Laughs) o boy, you know how many times I don forget am for house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring.[/url][/quote]
*there is noooo hiding place* lol.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by otalenu(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2013
Krisgift: Front page?i must comment!2face carry go joor.hypocrites,i know many of you have done more than him...abi make i call names?

ur mouth press purse?
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by mrhardeyemi(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2013
Krisgift: Front page?i must comment!2face carry go joor.hypocrites,i know many of you have done more than him...abi make i call names?
Abeg call d names.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Tu baba the Solomon of our time. But me I'm not sure you will stop discharging fuel into ladies compartment even as u don marry. Na all the ogidigan, kerewa, Alomo, mokole, Paraga etc wey u don take from ur childhood age till date dey work jare. But na the ladies wey carrying their kids come we know, what of other ladies wey fit don carry the child owned by u give another man. Anyway, please henceforth dey use condom cos HIV is real, no be joke ooooo.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by eherbal(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
angry
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by eherbal(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Just mek sure u tk gud care of them.And kindly amend ur ways nw dat u're marid.Smtin wey dey swt dey kill ooooo.SIMPLE!!!
mods please this boy should be banned for quoting the whole post. This things are annoying. They take up space, and can be very irritating angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.