Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday (28869 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by opecareem(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
So Tuface recently got chatting with TheNetNg, his very first official interview since his much celebrated wedding to actress Annie Uwana Macaulay.
And in it, he got to talk about his marriage to Annie, his current relationship with his two other baby mamas. His biggest worry during his Dubai wedding to Annie, and how handy a dad he is to his kids.

Excerpts continue after the cut

At the launch of this year’s Star Trek Concert, on stage you said marriage hasn’t changed you. Hasn’t marriage changed 2face?
-Actually it’s the aspect of me being a jolly good fellow that I meant by marriage hasn’t changed me but at least it changed me in the way that now I get to be more responsible, because it is a serious business, it’s not when I was a bachelor that I could just decide after a show to just chill in an hotel and sleep. There was one time that I even made up my mind that I wasn’t getting married.

So what brought about the change of mind?
-I realise say I dey mumu myself (laughs). If you see the person you no fit run from am you go like am die so why you dey run.

So how often do you keep in touch with your other baby mamas?
-As often as necessary.

But you love children, right?
-I often wish it didn’t happen this way, but I can’t regret or make myself feel bad for what has happened. I wish it was different, and I wish I could wake up every morning and see all of them but that’s not the case right now. It’s not easy shuffling here and there to see them. Sometimes for weeks or months I don’t see them. Its not easy but as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

Your wedding was probably the biggest wedding that happened in the last decade or two, did you plan this right from the very go?
-The funny thing is, that was the total opposite of what I planned to do. My wife and I actually wanted a quiet and peaceful wedding but unfortunately for Innocent Idibia, 2Face interfered (laughs). 2face and Annie Macaulay now interfered in Innocent and Uwana’s wedding. So, unfortunately when they say we no fit hide, yes we no fit hide. I actually thought I was going to succeed in making it quiet and doing my thing peacefully but as it turned out the people no send me for that matter

So when all that noise was happening, what was your biggest concern?
-My biggest concern was that this was a serious occasion for me and I hope nobody is going to come and trivialise it and try to turn it into a bad thing, you understand. Marriage is a joyous thing but some people could turn it into topic of the day that people will then insult you saying different things. That was my biggest concern, for people to just respect it and know it’s a serious occasion for me and my wife, and not turn it into any debate society topic.

A lot of people said that Annie was the one behind it that she wanted a grand wedding after you had a little one?
-They will always say that about the woman. Naturally, they decide everything and so it is natural for people to assume that. It definitely wasn’t going to be a tiny wedding but something not too grand. If they say Annie wanted it to be grand, it’s not true because we already had our plan, budget and the number of people we were going to invite. It just happened that the number quadrupled, I mean even ten times the amount of people we prepared for.

I see you wearing your wedding band. How does that feel?
-(Laughs) o boy, you know how many times I don forget am for house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring. Sometimes I’m somewhere and I don’t even think about it and then someone makes a comment about and I realise I’m wearing it. It feels good honestly especially if it’s with somebody that you actually know and understand. Somebody that you are comfortable being around.

Concerning your former relationships with the other women, what was the most important advice that your parents gave you?
-The most important advice they gave me were just two words; ‘be careful’. Be careful in all aspects, be careful not to impregnate anyone, be careful not to mislead anyone that will now turn to a bone in your neck. So many ‘be carefuls’, and that covers all. They also told me; search deep inside your heart to know the one that truly is right for you and when you do that, go for that person and don’t let the person slip away again.

Before, you used to wake up as a bachelor, but now it is with someone beside you. How do you work around everything with your daughter Isabella having to go to school. Do you drive her to school or help her with her homework and also help out in the kitchen?
-Like I said earlier I wish I had more time and opportunities to hang out with my kids. I really do wish I had more time but unfortunately you know because of what I do it’s not always easy, but I try as much as possible to make out time. When I’m around I try as much as possible to be in that part of her life.

How was the feeling like when you went back for parental approval?
-It was excitement but excitement with no surprise. They were excited that we had finally decided to make it official, but they were not surprised because they knew we had been together for a long time although we frequently broke-up and made-up. So, it was excitement without surprise.

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
You reap what you sow.

I'm glad he knows. Wise man lol.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by eagleeye2: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tu Baba, "go ye into the world and multiply". No be me talk am, na so he be for bible.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by RedCard1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
ogugua88: You reap what you sow.
ermmmmmm..Anty Moderator, don't you think this your post should be hidden? I think it just derailed d thread. Lol
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Respect tubaba grin

The father of all nation

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Tolexander: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tu baba! If you see them after waking up in the morning, am afraid you may not be able to recognise them unless you tag them.

Well, by their heads, we shall know them. Cos dem take head resembled 2face no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by XFive: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: Tu baba! If you see them after waking up in the morning, am afraid you may not be able to recognise them unless you tag them.
Bad Guy
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by tpia5: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
His wedding was the biggest event that happened in the last decade or two?

Who wrote this "write up"?

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by tpia5: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
So, "be careful not to impregnate anyone" means what?

Dont impregnate just anyone (eg groundnut seller) but choose the impregnatee carefully before you impregnate her?

What are the criteria for deciding who to impregnate.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Billionaires: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
tpia@:
His wedding was the biggest event that happened in the last decade or two?

Who wrote this "write up"?
A low life blogger.

10 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
He applied the proverb of ' not putting all your eggs in one basket', good to know that he is not complaining
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
2baba I'm happy 4u. I'm glad you've taken marriage as a serious business. Well done.

Coming from 2baba; after a breakup, ensure to shut the door properly, because you may comeback for makeup.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by yunglykmine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Father of all nations - 2̶B̶a̶b̶a̶
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by oyinglory(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
C em face lyk 2baba- fada of many tribes.....lol. I lyk him sha
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by effisyman: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
What about their mothers?

Abi dem no go chop from the national cake again.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Mayor21(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tru tru, u b papa of all nation
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Amoshie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tubaba i like they way you speak your mind u r not like those fake celebrities that go around portraying fake images of themselves. I gbadu your sincerety.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmn too bad,its the way you lay your bed that you lie on it.
This will serve as a lesson for guys that have turned theirselves to filling station that can insert their fuel nozzle anywhere they want.(Its a proverb)

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedServes him right. Father christmas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by emmadejust(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander: Tu baba! If you see them after waking up in the morning, am afraid you may not be able to recognise them unless you tag them.

Well, by their heads, we shall know them. Cos dem take head resembled 2face no be small.

Bros dey be goods wey him go tag them for face eeee ......and how much wil be their biscuits price
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by ATMCARD2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
opecareem: So Tuface recently got chatting with TheNetNg, his very first official interview since his much celebrated wedding to actress Annie Uwana Macaulay.
And in it, he got to talk about his marriage to Annie, his current relationship with his two other baby mamas. His biggest worry during his Dubai wedding to Annie, and how handy a dad he is to his kids.

Excerpts continue after the cut

At the launch of this year’s Star Trek Concert, on stage you said marriage hasn’t changed you. Hasn’t marriage changed 2face?
-Actually it’s the aspect of me being a jolly good fellow that I meant by marriage hasn’t changed me but at least it changed me in the way that now I get to be more responsible, because it is a serious business, it’s not when I was a bachelor that I could just decide after a show to just chill in an hotel and sleep. There was one time that I even made up my mind that I wasn’t getting married.

So what brought about the change of mind?
-I realise say I dey mumu myself (laughs). If you see the person you no fit run from am you go like am die so why you dey run.

So how often do you keep in touch with your other baby mamas?
-As often as necessary.

But you love children, right?
-I often wish it didn’t happen this way, but I can’t regret or make myself feel bad for what has happened. I wish it was different, and I wish I could wake up every morning and see all of them but that’s not the case right now. It’s not easy shuffling here and there to see them. Sometimes for weeks or months I don’t see them. Its not easy but as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it.

Your wedding was probably the biggest wedding that happened in the last decade or two, did you plan this right from the very go?
-The funny thing is, that was the total opposite of what I planned to do. My wife and I actually wanted a quiet and peaceful wedding but unfortunately for Innocent Idibia, 2Face interfered (laughs). 2face and Annie Macaulay now interfered in Innocent and Uwana’s wedding. So, unfortunately when they say we no fit hide, yes we no fit hide. I actually thought I was going to succeed in making it quiet and doing my thing peacefully but as it turned out the people no send me for that matter

So when all that noise was happening, what was your biggest concern?
-My biggest concern was that this was a serious occasion for me and I hope nobody is going to come and trivialise it and try to turn it into a bad thing, you understand. Marriage is a joyous thing but some people could turn it into topic of the day that people will then insult you saying different things. That was my biggest concern, for people to just respect it and know it’s a serious occasion for me and my wife, and not turn it into any debate society topic.

A lot of people said that Annie was the one behind it that she wanted a grand wedding after you had a little one?
-They will always say that about the woman. Naturally, they decide everything and so it is natural for people to assume that. It definitely wasn’t going to be a tiny wedding but something not too grand. If they say Annie wanted it to be grand, it’s not true because we already had our plan, budget and the number of people we were going to invite. It just happened that the number quadrupled, I mean even ten times the amount of people we prepared for.

I see you wearing your wedding band. How does that feel?
-(Laughs) o boy, you know how many times I don forget am for house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring. Sometimes I’m somewhere and I don’t even think about it and then someone makes a comment about and I realise I’m wearing it. It feels good honestly especially if it’s with somebody that you actually know and understand. Somebody that you are comfortable being around.

Concerning your former relationships with the other women, what was the most important advice that your parents gave you?
-The most important advice they gave me were just two words; ‘be careful’. Be careful in all aspects, be careful not to impregnate anyone, be careful not to mislead anyone that will now turn to a bone in your neck. So many ‘be carefuls’, and that covers all. They also told me; search deep inside your heart to know the one that truly is right for you and when you do that, go for that person and don’t let the person slip away again.

Before, you used to wake up as a bachelor, but now it is with someone beside you. How do you work around everything with your daughter Isabella having to go to school. Do you drive her to school or help her with her homework and also help out in the kitchen?
-Like I said earlier I wish I had more time and opportunities to hang out with my kids. I really do wish I had more time but unfortunately you know because of what I do it’s not always easy, but I try as much as possible to make out time. When I’m around I try as much as possible to be in that part of her life.

How was the feeling like when you went back for parental approval?
-It was excitement but excitement with no surprise. They were excited that we had finally decided to make it official, but they were not surprised because they knew we had been together for a long time although we frequently broke-up and made-up. So, it was excitement without surprise.

SOURCE
.Just mek sure u tk gud care of them.And kindly amend ur ways nw dat u're marid.Smtin wey dey swt dey kill ooooo.SIMPLE!!!

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Fazhy: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
If only wishes were horses, ........

Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by PStacks(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmmm! My Chairman.. cheesy
Father Abraham.. grin
King Solomon.. grin

God go make me resemble you one day..

Just carry on, we are behind you..

No matter the Economy of the Jungle,
The Lion would never Eat grass..

Washeereh Idibia.. Innocent Boy.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Krisgift(f): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Front page?i must comment!2face carry go joor.hypocrites,i know many of you have done more than him...abi make i call names?
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
2Baba... You are too real and that is why you will always be my number one. Love you man and God bless.
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by PStacks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Just mek sure u tk gud care of them.And kindly amend ur ways nw dat u're marid.Smtin wey dey swt dey kill ooooo.SIMPLE!!!

Wetin concern you if e dey kill?
Hin tell you say e don kill am?
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by PStacks(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omo Ekun, Ekun lo'n jor..
That his Son looks like him die...
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by ATMCARD2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: Hmmmn too bad,its the way you lay your bed that you lie on it.
This will serve as a lesson for guys that have turned theirselves to filling station that can insert their fuel nozzle anywhere they want.(Its a proverb)
.D blame shldn't only go 4 guys alone.Most atyms ladies r d cause of all dez,just 2 hv an offspring 4rm a well kwn celebrity.Wat do u hv 2 say abt d lady dat striped hersef naked during Iyanya's concert in UK?I kw tuface is a cheerful giver,but u can only receieve freely wen askd. grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
You don't have to wish for something that you can make happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Multimillion Dollars House Of Richest Black Woman In The World, Folorunsho A / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.