Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested (25946 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Efine: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Let dem. Use dem as bait.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by enigmang: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amusaopeyemi: I won't be suprised if tomorrow shekau abi wetin be him useless name deny say those people no be him inlaw.
No be so FG lie say boko don ceasefire?

You skipped the part where they had recordings from shekau.. That makes them acomplices

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by teemy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
olamikhail: Thats how nigeria serves an arrest warrant."arrest the family members"

actually they have questions to answer

Abubakar Shekau’s parents’ in-laws were picked up in the raid which also discovered various audio recordings of terrorists’ messages.

There must have been cogent reasons to warrant the raid in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Marotzke(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If it will smoke out the real terrorists,then it's fine by me.They are now collateral damage and an instrument for baraining. I pray they catch his wife and children too.
Are you a learner? The first batch of women and children released included Shekau 's wife and twelve years old son.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Serves him right! BTW! UNDERGROUND TUNNELS? Late Gen. Sadam Hussain must've tought him that!!! grin grin grin
FYI: Shekau will not surrender, he'll run and hide until nemesis finaly catch up with him! Mark my WORDS
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by franchizy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws.
Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram.
Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by chukjojo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Shakau abi SHARK is in one Emir's house training those that will succeed him after he must have been captured.
Fresh air vs Dog and baboo soak in blood till 2019. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by ATMCARD2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sirfergie90: Gud news 4rm jtf....first to comment sha
.Y all these noise abt 1st,2nd or 3rd 2 comment?Any reward in Heaven?Mtcheww?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by wisdomw(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
engrjidex:

Bros, u self don dey turn to Terrorist small-small be dat.
. Wetin I com be? Lolz

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Stylaay(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Muslim terrorists should stop this madness. Burying your fellow muslims in soak aways lawd av mercy. The hate northern muslims have for christians will be thier nemesis. I have been in jos during the crisis and seen muslim youths cut open the tummy of pregnant women and kill them thats the highest level of madness. Or do we talk about the rampaging fool ani cows that murder infants in cold blood because of some lousy animals and the northern muslims prefer this barbarians to christians. When muslims call christians unbelievers it shows how intolerant they are of other religions. Bombing your fellow human beings. I keep wondering if the koran is hard to comprehend or does it preach this inhumane acts. So many northern muslims where rejoicing secretly when christians where being bombed. Thank God for the resolve of the fed govt to deal with this BH menace once and for all. The next challenge we have to face are the fulani murderers. I feel very sad each time i think of the number of nigerians hausa muslims have killed for absolutely no justifiable reason just hate. I hate it when people give reasons like lack of education and poverty being what propels some of them to act like animals.. I have seen educated hausa muslims agree and fight side by side with the stark illiterates during religious crisis in the north.. When i was in school muslim undergraduates marched into a hostel on campus and murdered a fellow christian student reason; in thier myopic minds he said something that offended thier religion or do we talk of corpers who leave thier states to go and teach them only to get murdered while down south we treat their brothers well. The earlier muslims tell themselves they are not getting the whole islam thing right the safer our country and the world would be.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: What about his own family?
So is it now a crime to give your sister out for marriage.
you are crazy for saying this. If u are giving ur daughter or sister out in marriage, you should make sure you know all about him. Atleast, ascertain how responsible he is. Nonsense.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
enigmang:

You skipped the part where they had recordings from shekau.. That makes them acomplices

That does not make them his inlaw besides I don't tink shekau has got only one wife so even if there is inlaws the tin no go pain am plenty, the foolish n supposed 72 virgin wey he wan go collect for hell go even dey boost him morale.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by naptu2: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kudos to the JTF. People may be tired of hearing that suspected boko haram members have been arrested, but we shouldn't forget that the state of emergency is working. Around a year ago there were bomb explosions almost every sunday, but that's now a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Uwakuwak(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins. Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws. Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram. Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls
Did you mean that the Northern elders are the problem of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by PStacks(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Somehow, I still believe Boko haram is an offshot of northern leaders abandonment of development and educating her populace..
A recent result shows that teenage pregnancy is highest in Katsina..

You don't give this people education, you encourage them to born plenty, you give them religion and no form of empowerment whatsoever, its only a matter of time and they would channel their energy into whatever.

I watched a documentary about somalia, when vessles transporting crude from the persia gulf pass thru the coast of Somalia.. Those somali pirates, aljazeera interviewd one of them.. And I tell u, u c hopelessness in this guy, he embarks on every mission not sure of success but yet still launches out. They complained of neglet and that the gun was the only way they could survive..
I'm not giving an excuse for Boko haram cos for all I care it could have been a politically motivated group truly.
But the truth is, there is a lot of neglect in the north. If truly there's a soul as dark as going to a boarding school and shooting at innocent kids, then that soul needs illumination.. That soul needs light.. If truly they are Nigerians, there is no point killing Nigerians, we must listen to their Grievances, the Niger-delta bottled up grievances of not being able to control their resources and the oil companies polluting their lands.. They took up arms, JTF were killed, militants were killed, Nigerians were killed, but they made their griviances known..

Illitracy and Religion is the worst combination that can happen to the best of humanity..

These guys don't go to school and the religion they teach them is what they are left with..
What if someone dilutes that religion and gives it to them upside down, already these are people that are not educated arming them with Religion.. Come on mehn! That's recipe for disaster, and the northern elites that has abandoned the region and looted the country's treasury dry are galivanting about, while JTF dies and boko harams die..
Yet Nigerians are God fearing..

Let's fear God.. These Boko haram people, if they had choices to do other things.. If they had not been mis-lead, if they haven't been brain-washed somewhere, if only when Awolowo was giving Free Education to the westerners they too were being educated maybe they would have been better people today..
The society makes them boko haram, they turn to Boko haram and terrorises the society and the society kills them..
Thesame society frustrated the Niger-delta and they had to speak up and today they are better for it and even want to kill themselves in Rivers house of assembly because one governor is refusing to share money from oil wells and some river elders thinks they should even seed the wells to bayelsa state. The oil rich region atleast thru the NDDC and other agencies are enjoying their oil revenue somehow..
Boko Harams needs serious rehabilitation of soul mind and body.

The north is like 30 years behind the rest of the country. Our leaders should bring them up in time.. It is sweet when we hear they have killed a boko haram, but they always say 2 wrongs don't make a right..

I'm not campaigning for Boko haram, but I swearagad, I seriously pity them..
It is gross darkness of the soul that can make u that brutal to kill ur fellow man.. Their souls needs to be illuminated..

Religion needs to be taken away from xtains and muslims.. Let nobody do religion again.. Religion has caused so mush hate, so much havoc. U need to see where an hausa muslim man calls a xtain "Arene".. Racism is even better than religion..
At list when I see a white man, I know he doesn't like me because of my colour and I'm carefull with him..
But how can I explain somebody that comes to kill me just cos he has another faith different from my own.. How can you say u want to make Nigerian an islamic state?

If Religion can't make us stay 2geda, then let the country be divided into muslim and xtain lines.. Or otherwise let the country be one and let there be no religion..

If the country can't stay 2geda on language basis, because the hausa man doesn't trust the nearest igbo man, then let the country be divided into Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, or we Find a common Nigerian Language and pls don't say English cos english is not our mother tongue.. Better still make a decree that every child born in Nigeria must spend the first 5 years of his or her life learning the 3 languages and everybody understand d 3 languages perfectly.. So I won't be somewhere as a yoruba boy and some people speak igbo and because I don't understand, I feel they are insulting me..

Nigerians must bring solutions to nairaland and not just noise..

A Boko haram is a Nigerian with a Grievance.
Not untill those grievances are sorted out, boko haram would come in one form or the other.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
lipsrsealed am speechless
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by kelvincoll(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
the inlaws of one of the 72 virgins? well one down, 71 inlaws more to go! grin

Weldone JTF sha
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by deelite: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
dabrake:
Ekwensu
Why are Ɣ☺ΰ calin him devil?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
ThankGod Edeh:
you are crazy for saying this. If u are giving ur daughter or sister out in marriage, you should make sure you know all about him. Atleast, ascertain how responsible he is. Nonsense.
And you are very stup.id for quoting me and saying bullshit.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by baby124: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nigeria, where when you cant be found. They arrest all your family members and their pets or livestock. LOL. Goodluck to these inlaws. grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws.
Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram.
Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls
. I dont know what you call yourself. The federal government dont need to apologise to anybody. They are very sincere with with the ceasefire agreement entered into with a "faction of Boko Haram" (which is divided into factions). I think those who need to apologize to Nigerians are these so called Northern Elders who failed to give their children home training. They were busy marrying four wives and giving birth to plenty children which they can not take care of and at the end send them out as AlMAJIRIS. How do they expect these children to be responsible when they have no one to call them to order. The Northerners also supported BH. They harboured, aided and abeted this hudlums. Now the heat is on, but thankGod the fire is burning only in the north. Never u again blame the federal gov't instead, blame the Northern elders. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by frankyychiji(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
ok we hear. We r not offended at all. But u hv to go to bed now, its past ur bedtime.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Beync(f): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
lacasa: Tales by moonlight.

the reality will soon hit your face wen they finally get hold of you, keep hiding sheku

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by chukjojo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy]I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls[/quote]

Federal Government owes no apology to nothern elders. on the contrary the nothern elders should apologize to FG for making some nothern state ungovernable for themselves. if you think they are waging war with FG, let them extend their war zones to kano, kaduna, kastina or even abuja and see if this gentle potential millitant will not declear SOE to those states. or what do you think that make the elders of these states to be more careful? why are bombings in these states not as usual since SOE? Who do you think that initiate civilian jtf if not the northern elders, and why do they do so?
Northern elders have eaten the bones tied on their neck. So wether they like it or not Shakau in north till 2015 and beyond. and you know what that means; "NO ELECTION IN SOME PART OF NORTH" Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by gameboy727(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well done JTF. Peace!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by codedabdul: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
na wetin good 4 dem bdat grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by frankyychiji(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
Somehow, I still believe Boko haram is an offshot of northern leaders abandonment of development and educating her populace..
A recent result shows that teenage pregnancy is highest in Katsina..

You don't give this people education, you encourage them to born plenty, you give them religion and no form of empowerment whatsoever, its only a matter of time and they would channel their energy into whatever.

I watched a documentary about somalia, when vessles transporting crude from the persia gulf pass thru the coast of Somalia.. Those somali pirates, aljazeera interviewd one of them.. And I tell u, u c hopelessness in this guy, he embarks on every mission not sure of success but yet still launches out. They complained of neglet and that the gun was the only way they could survive..
I'm not giving an excuse for Boko haram cos for all I care it could have been a politically motivated group truly.
But the truth is, there is a lot of neglect in the north. If truly there's a soul as dark as going to a boarding school and shooting at innocent kids, then that soul needs illumination.. That soul needs light.. If truly they are Nigerians, there is no point killing Nigerians, we must listen to their Grievances, the Niger-delta bottled up grievances of not being able to control their resources and the oil companies polluting their lands.. They took up arms, JTF were killed, militants were killed, Nigerians were killed, but they made their griviances known..

Illitracy and Religion is the worst combination that can happen to the best of humanity..

These guys don't go to school and the religion they teach them is what they are left with..
What if someone dilutes that religion and gives it to them upside down, already these are people that are not educated arming them with Religion.. Come on mehn! That's recipe for disaster, and the northern elites that has abandoned the region and looted the country's treasury dry are galivanting about, while JTF dies and boko harams die..
Yet Nigerians are God fearing..

Let's fear God.. These Boko haram people, if they had choices to do other things.. If they had not been mis-lead, if they haven't been brain-washed somewhere, if only when Awolowo was giving Free Education to the westerners they too were being educated maybe they would have been better people today..
The society makes them boko haram, they turn to Boko haram and terrorises the society and the society kills them..
Thesame society frustrated the Niger-delta and they had to speak up and today they are better for it and even want to kill themselves in Rivers house of assembly because one governor is refusing to share money from oil wells and some river elders thinks they should even seed the wells to bayelsa state. The oil rich region atleast thru the NDDC and other agencies are enjoying their oil revenue somehow..
Boko Harams needs serious rehabilitation of soul mind and body.

The north is like 30 years behind the rest of the country. Our leaders should bring them up in time.. It is sweet when we hear they have killed a boko haram, but they always say 2 wrongs don't make a right..

I'm not campaigning for Boko haram, but I swearagad, I seriously pity them..
It is gross darkness of the soul that can make u that brutal to kill ur fellow man.. Their souls needs to be illuminated..

Religion needs to be taken away from xtains and muslims.. Let nobody do religion again.. Religion has caused so mush hate, so much havoc. U need to see where an hausa muslim man calls a xtain "Arene".. Racism is even better than religion..
At list when I see a white man, I know he doesn't like me because of my colour and I'm carefull with him..
But how can I explain somebody that comes to kill me just cos he has another faith different from my own.. How can you say u want to make Nigerian an islamic state?

If Religion can't make us stay 2geda, then let the country be divided into muslim and xtain lines.. Or otherwise let the country be one and let there be no religion..

If the country can't stay 2geda on language basis, because the hausa man doesn't trust the nearest igbo man, then let the country be divided into Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, or we Find a common Nigerian Language and pls don't say English cos english is not our mother tongue.. Better still make a decree that every child born in Nigeria must spend the first 5 years of his or her life learning the 3 languages and everybody understand d 3 languages perfectly.. So I won't be somewhere as a yoruba boy and some people speak igbo and because I don't understand, I feel they are insulting me..

Nigerians must bring solutions to nairaland and not just noise..

A Boko haram is a Nigerian with a Grievance.
Not untill those grievances are sorted out, boko haram would come in one form or the other.
my dear take it easy b4 u kill urself. Its gomna fine ok? I have always wondered why d northerners ruled all these years and never developed their region. Not even a tin as simple as primary education was mandated for their children. D elites send their children abroad while they built islamic schools for the others. Hmmmmm.... And these northern elders still have d guts to b making noise up n down instead of hiding their faces!! Its well dear. Now we all xpect one man, only one man, not even a notherner, to bear d brunt and clear d mess and we still adjudge him incompetent based on this singular issue! Hmmmm..

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Justicemy: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
hw many leaders dem get self ?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Sirfergie90(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
dabrake:
Ekwensu
ure notin but fool
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaFlow: A step in the right direction, do everything to force him out of hiding.

I sincerely prays their tactics work but 4d part that says 'do everything to force him out of hiding', am nt sure u kno dez guys are prepared 4d worst!

Even if u arrest dia wives n children,dey wud av sufficiently indoctrinate dem to bliv watevea torture dey receive is done in d defense of d Jihad

God help us all
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
And you are very stup.id for quoting me and saying bullshit.
I wouldnt have quoted you if you had not posted mess. I am not surprise though, you can't give what you dont have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Kano Approves ₦854m For Mass Wedding, ₦700m For BUK Students’ Fees / Deji Adeyanju Raises Alarm Over Political Campaign In SE Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.