Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" (1555 Views)

French Politician Suspended For Calling Nation’s 1st Black Minister ‘monkey’ / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cecile Kyenge, an Italian citizen born in the Democratic Republic of Congo, has been the target of repeated racial slurs since her appointment as integration minister in April. Roberto Calderoli, vice president of Italy's Senate, said on Saturday at a political rally in the northern town of Treviglio: "I love animals - bears and wolves, as everyone knows - but when I see the pictures of Kyenge I cannot but think of, even if I'm not saying she is one, the features of an orangutan." - Aljazeera

Full story: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/07/2013715132119761130.html

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Can i see the picture of the foolish oyibo man and lemme compare him and this gorgeous woman, who really is an orangutan? How dare he opens his bacteria infected mouth and call my beautiful sister an Orangutan? Im dey craze ni?? angry

3 Likes

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
shitty, smelly white perverted fascist, with no scruples. Always feel they can cast aspersion on blacks just because we have been cursed with bad leaders who deprive the whole continent for these same stupid white supremacist and self interest.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Here is the picture of the Italian Buffon and what he likened our beautiful African woman to::::I don't even know what italian immigrants are doing in the US!

1 Like

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Italian shouldn't even be talking they've been treated like shcit by their Northern European bretherns. They should be the LAST to be racist. But I guess when you're treated bad by someone, you take your anger out on someone else. That's basically the Italian vs black situation. Italians trying to prove to their Northern European brethrens that they're just as white by looking down on blacks.

Pathetic.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
KidStranglehold: Italian shouldn't even be talking they've been treated like shcit by their Northern European bretherns. They should be the LAST to be racist. But I guess when you're treated bad by someone, you take your anger out on someone else. That's basically the Italian vs black situation. Italians trying to prove to their Northern European brethrens that they're just as white by looking down on blacks.

Pathetic.

what do you mean by the emboldened? Italy is well know to be a racist prejudicial nation from the days of Hitler.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Money control Niggers and White People control Money - J.Cole

Until Black people develop themselves to become TRUE EQUALS to the Caucasian, this kind of BS will continue to fly...

Kyenge is campaigning to make it easier for immigrants to gain citizenship, and she backs a law that would automatically make anyone born on Italian soil a citizen.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/07/2013715132119761130.html

And you think the indigenous people wont talk? undecided

1 Like

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
mitwitdot:

what do you mean by the emboldened? Italy is well know to be a racist prejudicial nation from the days of Hitler.

Which further proves my point. Before that Italians were the people who got lynched the most in America. They weren't even considered white. Their Northern European bretherns looked down upon them. Italy was known as the Mexico of Europe. Even though they did work with Hitler, Hitler thought little of them because they always became a nuisance during WW2.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
cramjones: Here is the picture of the Italian Buffon and what he likened our beautiful African woman to::::I don't even know what italian immigrants are doing in the US!

See im mouth like pesin wey im teeth no complete! Oloriburuku somebody!! Fugly sun of a beach!! angry
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Gudiza(m): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2013
Italians are very foolish. The whole world knows this.

3 Likes

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2013
ITS ALL HER FAULT. DO YOU SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE BORN IN THEIR COUNTRIES COMPETING IN POLITICS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA OR SEBEGAL ETC ETC ? STAY IN YOUR LANE. A WHITE GUY BORN IN KENYA ONCE TRIED TO COMPETE IN KENYAN POLITICS, THEY STRIPPED HIM N-AKED IN PUBLIC AND BEAT HIS AZZ WITH KOBOKO AND POURED BOILING WATER ON HIS BACK. I BELIEVE HE SURVIVED THE ORDEAL. LMAO
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hilarious.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Which further proves my point. Before that Italians were the people who got lynched the most in America. They weren't even considered white. Their Northern European bretherns looked down upon them. Italy was known as the Mexico of Europe. Even though they did work with Hitler, Hitler thought little of them because they always became a nuisance during WW2.

That is why I have always said ppl will do anything just to keep themselves from being caste in the same category as blacks. Italians are mutts and like other mutts in order to be seen as closer to whites they put down blacks to appear one step above us. Most germanic whites do not even consider them their own kind and as you said it was them once upon a time who were being lynched left and right in america and look at them now talking about us. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:

That is why I have always said ppl will do anything just to keep themselves from being caste in the same category as blacks. Italians are mutts and like other mutts in order to be seen as closer to whites they put down blacks to appear one step above us. Most germanic whites do not even consider them their own kind and as you said it was them once upon a time who were being lynched left and right in america and look at them now talking about us. Smh.

Great post Kails! Yeah some Europeans consider them mixed with middle eastern and not real Europeans.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Great post Kails! Yeah some Europeans consider them mixed with middle eastern and not real Europeans.

And they are lol but want to hate on us. They are not the only ones like that who have been marginalized and turn on black people for some clout.

I swear I have given up on humanity.

mother earth is a planet full of idiots.
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by makahlj2: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
obadiah777: ITS ALL HER FAULT. DO YOU SEE ANY WHITE PEOPLE BORN IN THEIR COUNTRIES COMPETING IN POLITICS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA OR SEBEGAL ETC ETC ? STAY IN YOUR LANE. A WHITE GUY BORN IN KENYA ONCE TRIED TO COMPETE IN KENYAN POLITICS, THEY STRIPPED HIM N-AKED IN PUBLIC AND BEAT HIS AZZ WITH KOBOKO AND POURED BOILING WATER ON HIS BACK. I BELIEVE HE SURVIVED THE ORDEAL. LMAO

Uganda elects first white politician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QGC_7TsuV4
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by makahlj2: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
*Kails*:

True. Look at the girl in the video, she is Italian. Does she look white? Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUFW3sjkVXY
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 18, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: VP Of Italian Senate To 1st Black Minister - "You remind me of an orangutan" by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
If only I could meet this guy, with all the things I have in mind to do to him at once...
I would...

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Deport Zimbabweans Again! / Arab And White Man Colonialism And Slavery Compared / Prediction: Obama Will Lose The November 6, 2012 Election! Wanna Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.