Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana (1068 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana by donpapachi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls fellow nairalander would lyk to knw hw much it takes to travel from lagos to ghana in terms of transportation cost.
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
By air or road?
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana by donpapachi(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2013
Road.sorry 4 not includin it
Re: How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 16, 2013
I believe this is what you need...it should cost you roughly $200 total to get there...good luck...take everything with you.

Re: How Much Does It Takes To Travel From Lagos To Ghana by Godson201333(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
For your Round trip budget 20k....

Do not travel down to Ghana alone but travel with a reliable transport company like ABC.

They help you with immigration wahala and your ticket with them is just 16k or so for round ticket.

You can even spend a night at their station and the bus got toilet and you will be served at least breakfast and Lunch,Entertainment like TV and very spacious seats.

BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DOCUMENTS

I will advice you to stay away cos its not easy traveling without documents.You might be expose to danger and entering Ghana without documents can be frustrating.

Just your passport and a vaccination card will do.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help/info About Kuwait / Trailer Crushes 10s To Death In Odukpani Road, CRS (graphic Photos) / Handheld Electric Iron Steamer For Wrinkle Clothes At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.