Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana (32113 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Chibyke4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2010
I want to travel back to my country ghana and i wil lyk  to knw how much it wil cost me
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
by air or road
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
I'm not a driver, sir!
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^lol
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by femmy2010(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2010
If you are going by Road then Budget N15K to and fro
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Chibyke4(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2010
I travel by air
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Borat1: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
See this madman dey claim ghanian o,shiior
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Borat~:

Bro, no need to be abusive.

Besides, he can be Ghanian, unless you know for sure?
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Travelista(f): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
OP, why don't you go to the travel agent or ticket counter at the airport to get a price check instead of coming to NAIRAland and asking us how you can get back to 'your' country?
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
~Borat~:

grin
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Chibyke4(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
I dont see anythng wrong in askin u guyz on how to get the info.mind ur self @borat am nt a madman   either okay just hush!!!
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Sharon6(f): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
Lngkm, Laugh no go kill me, See chybike dey claim ghanian, How to take come naija in the first place wey you come dey ask us how much air fare be? You trek come?
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Sharon6(f): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
Lngkm, Laugh no go kill me, See chybike dey claim ghanian, How you take come naija in the first place wey you come dey ask us how much air fare be? You trek come?
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
wink
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by obalukan: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2010
you people dont need to rubish any body that ask question here why?, i think here is for every body that eant to ask question and if you dont know it dont say anything beter that saying robish,
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by femmy2010(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
It is a free word where anyone can ask anything.
He that ask the way would never get lost.
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
.Sharon:

Lngkm, Laugh no go kill me, See chybike dey claim ghanian, How you take come naija in the first place wey you come dey ask us how much air fare be? You trek come?

Don't be so sure he's not Ghanian - his question's no different from a Nigerian in Lagos, posting a thread on here, asking what the fare to Ibadan is, and how to get there.

It often pays to give one the benefit of doubt, rather than hurl verbal abuse.
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by browncocos(f): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2010
lol @ all the replies
my sis went by road on monday
she flew AERO and it was about 11k500 to accra
return to lagos was 13k500
total with taxes a little over 25,000
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by ogadriva(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
it really depend on the bus operator and whether there are petrol increase that day.. The price are not static.. check out our site to see the actual price each day..
Re: How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana by laminaria(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls am planning on d trip to Ghana...do they stamp passport at point of entry as visa evidence? if yes how does it looks? cost etc? any one wit info plsss
am using it as an evidence of intl immigration history. urgent pls

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS) / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.