Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230613 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by talk2lakeside: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yinkaolu:

Before Exam Officers were called, it spanned two months. Just be calm. Maybe 2 months or less and still keep putting in for other offers. Take care and wishing U success

Ok, let's hope for d best. Wishing u success too in all ur endeavours, Tanks.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Latco: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
let keep our fingers crossed.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2013
A friend of mine got job with WAEC two months ago through a senator.. when i told him about the aptitude test we wrote his words were.."these people have their candidates i dont know why the went advertising and calling for test, anyway still hope in God"...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by zionornament: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2013
There is a way,it shall be established ,it shall come to pass........you guyz have done ur path,allow God to do his...total trust o
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thankgod iyke: A friend of mine got job with WAEC two months ago through a senator.. when i told him about the aptitude test we wrote his words were.."these people have their candidates i dont know why the went advertising and calling for test, anyway still hope in God"...

that friend of yours is a LIAR! Please, Don't dent WAEC's reputation with this fallacy nor dent the applicants' hope with it.

@all applicants: be hopeful and pray always, you don't need anybody to get a job with WAEC except GOD.
Mark my words, those of us on this forum who excelled in the test would be called when they are ready for the interview. Stay Blessed.

8 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chykfy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thankgod iyke: A friend of mine got job with WAEC two months ago through a senator.. when i told him about the aptitude test we wrote his words were.."these people have their candidates i dont know why the went advertising and calling for test, anyway still hope in God"...
In this day n age evritin is possible so I wount doubt u bt let no one be discouraged keep believing in God n in urself, we will all get to the top
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
alsudaes1:

that friend of yours is a LIAR! Please, Don't dent WAEC's reputation with this fallacy nor dent the applicants' hope with it.

@all applicants: be hopeful and pray always, you don't need anybody to get a job with WAEC except GOD.
Mark my words, those of us on this forum who excelled in the test would be called when they are ready for the interview. Stay Blessed.
.........well i did not mean to dishearten my fellow applicants nor paint WAEC black cos i strongly believe they will call those that are successeful..but what i wrote about my friend is true he was posted to calabar he is from Abia state .do not doubt me this is Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by JohnmaryEbube: 5:36am On Oct 05, 2013
I expected computer would mark dat exam y do it take dem so long to release d result and contact d successful canddidates.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please, any 'Oga at the top' on whose table this thing is should just have pity on job-seekers and give it top priority. Those who are not successful need to be informed early so that they can move on and take other options seriously.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thankgod iyke: .........well i did not mean to dishearten my fellow applicants nor paint WAEC black cos i strongly believe they will call those that are successeful..but what i wrote about my friend is true he was posted to calabar he is from Abia state .do not doubt me this is Nigeria...

it is well. . .pls do well by finding out what he was employed as i.e. AEO, EO or SUBJECT OFFICER, So we can have a clearer picture.
Thanks.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
JohnmaryEbube: I expected computer would mark dat exam y do it take dem so long to release d result and contact d successful canddidates.

they won't release ANY result, they would only CONTACT successful applicants. Let us exercise patience

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls,any one who has any good news should post it,n stop puttn us on unnecessary suspence.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Latco: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lets pray to God
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by OnuohaE(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ugochy6: Please, any 'Oga at the top' on whose table this thing is should just have pity on job-seekers and give it top priority. Those who are not successful need to be informed early so that they can move on and take other options seriously.

the oga at the tops don't read comments on this forum cos they are not job seekers.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Originakalokalo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ugochy6: Please, any 'Oga at the top' on whose table this thing is should just have pity on job-seekers and give it top priority. Those who are not successful need to be informed early so that they can move on and take other options seriously.

the last recruitment took one year alltogether; before appointment letters were issued.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
@Onuoha: I thought so too but reading between the lines of some recent comments, I think they're here with us. Just realised also that at least, if I were the one whose job advert/test is being discussed, I'll follow the thread. Except I don't have internet access (which is unlikely). So, those whose friends got jobs thru the backdoor had better watch how they discuss it on social networks.
@OriginaKalokalo: They keep improving every year. It musn't take that long again. Whatever happens sha, we're waiting. Let GOD'S will be done.
Even if few slots are given out on the basis of IM, there's always still a 'Merit List' which is larger. Even in university admission, there's the VC's list and merit lists. So, don't give up hope. Keep praying; like I'm doing:-)

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Waec would send messages to shortlisted candidates soon. WATCH OUT!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by sleeky8(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Golden Dr.:
When you type "soon" can't you be more specific cause soon can mean next year

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chykfy(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
sleeky8:
When you type "soon" can't you be more specific cause soon can mean next year
Allow d guy he is only trying to be encouraging
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Golden Dr.:
....Source?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bhusollar(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lyk seriously
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Waiting patiently...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Malubi(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Good, We ar waiting.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by mauriceminor: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2013
pls ooooohhh we have waited for long
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Teddy2010(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Waiting patiently on God. He wil make it happen @ d ryt time.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Judee99(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hapi salah!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by webgc14: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2013
God will do it @ d ryt time.... I'll wait patiently... The only truth there is before june next year d final info shld be Out aNd we'll knw our stand.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Amazingift01(f): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Waiting patiently nd luking up 2 God.itz my turn 2 shine nd I must b cald 4 d interview in Jesus name Amen. Onye kwe Chi ya ekwe. DOnt knw abt u

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chykfy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Amazingift01: Waiting patiently nd luking up 2 God.itz my turn 2 shine nd I must b cald 4 d interview in Jesus name Amen. Onye kwe Chi ya ekwe. DOnt knw abt u
Gbam U re on point gift. Onye kwe chi ya ekwe. Faith my pple dats all we need
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by erul: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
what does dis job involve and how much is d salary per month?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by webgc14: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
I will be called for interview.. That's all I know..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.