Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230306 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by mannyiyke: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
slide30: pls i wnt to knw if d waec has released d result of August aptitude test. any body wit tangible information shld pls notify me.
They won't release d results rather, if u're lucky, u'll be invited for an interview. Just put it in prayer.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by emmahoney(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
mannyiyke: I think it's for asst exam officer. I'm not sure dat they've started calling for the post of exam officer.
thank you very much. I applied for the post of examinations officer and I wrote the apotitude test in Ibadan. No notification yet. I have 99.999999percent of being called. May God Almighty help us all. Thanks once again, remain blessed.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ojsamuel(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmahoney: thank you very much. I applied for the post of examinations officer and I wrote the apotitude test in Ibadan. No notification yet. I have 99.999999percent of being called. May God Almighty help us all. Thanks once again, remain blessed.
Smiles grin @bolded
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by emmahoney(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojsamuel: Smiles grin @bolded
is that funny? Yes I have 99.99999@percent assurance of being called.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rasheedow(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Harrisibor: I got a text message from HRMD WAES just yesterday Night and it reads

Ure invited for WAEC interview on WED 30/10/13 @ WAEC Office 2 sam Wobo street
off sanni abacha Road, GRA Phase 111 Port-Harcourt
Time 8:00 am
Come with your original credentials, Birth cert. certificate of lg of origin & ID

And i wrote their exam in Lagos and live in Lagos who do they expect me to go to PHC for interview
Did u receiv the invitation through the phone or Email adderess?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by heed101(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
rasheedow: Did u receiv the invitation through the phone or Email adderess?
lol, thats the adventure of job seeker. You dont have choice bro
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Which position did u apply for??
Harrisibor: I got a text message from HRMD WAES just yesterday Night and it reads

Come with your original credentials, Birth cert. certificate of lg of origin & ID

And i wrote their exam in Lagos and live in Lagos who do they expect me to go to PHC for interview
Which position did u apply for??
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jahbiz: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2013
I'm in Skelewu bbar, I received my own through glasscup though I didn't apply personally but pardiscally.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by BoboT360: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
If u are to write WAEC Aptitude Test, prepare for 120 obj questions. These questions comprise eng lan, maths quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, current affairs and case study. Questions are technical!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2013
rasheedow: Did u receiv the invitation through the phone or Email adderess?
invitation is usually sent via Email which you are required to print and take along with you to the interview venue.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
modestdude: invitation is usually sent via Email which you are required to print and take along with you to the interview venue.

not just via e-mail, you can also be called or via text message, , , , ,or through the three aforementioned means, that's one of the uniqueness of WAEC.
Lets be hopeful and pray as well
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013

i learnt that for you to be called to PH for the Interview and NOT the National Office in Lagos, it is most likely you applied for Assistant Examinations Officer. That also implies that you most probably are an Indigine of Rivers State, or from the South-South, i guess.
#MyOpinion
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by yuscopefly(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2013
alsudaes1:

i learnt that for you to be called to PH for the Interview and NOT the National Office in Lagos, it is most likely you applied for Assistant Examinations Officer. That also implies that you most probably are an Indigine of Rivers State, or from the South-South, i guess.
#MyOpinion

plz anybody got text or via email for interview frm Abuja . Kindly identify
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
WAEC! Am waiting patiently for my message o.keeping fingers crossed
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ice4jez(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Wrote my test in new era school in lagos .anyone who from there who has receive any notification should let us know. Will receive my own before this week runs out
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by seunpas: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2013
I got the message too as follow:

HRMD WAEC: you are invited for WAEC interview on WED 30/10/2013 at WAEC ffice, 10 Zambezi Cr., Beside INEC Hq., Maitama District, Abuja. Time: 800am. Come with ur original credentials, birth cert, cert. of Local Govt of Origin & ID.

Please do any one know what we should be expecting?
Does it mean we have gotten the job and what we are going for is just screening?
And i wrote the test in Bayelsa, live in PH. why Abuja?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by u3fine(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2013
seunpas: I got the message too as follow:

HRMD WAEC: you are invited for WAEC interview on WED 30/10/2013 at WAEC ffice, 10 Zambezi Cr., Beside INEC Hq., Maitama District, Abuja. Time: 800am. Come with ur original credentials, birth cert, cert. of Local Govt of Origin & ID.

Does it mean we have gotten the job and what we are going for is just screening?
When did you revieved your invite, and which position did you applied for?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by geoneer: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013

pls which positiondid u apply for? is it examination officer or assistant examination officer? and wen did u get the message?

thanx
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jhydebaba(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2013
u3fine:
My friend, it's a typo error so don't claim to be a perfect human. I wanted to put "," and not "n" after write
noted sir cheesy
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by motab(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Congrates to everyone who got invited by waec but please cud u guyz clarify us on d job title u applied for nd d date u wrote d 1st exams
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Ogharaboy: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Was Anybody who wrote in bayelsa for the position of Assistant Examinations Officer III (COMPUTER SERVICES) invited?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please has any one who wrote in port harcourt centre gotten this text from waec?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by abswale(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
This is becoming true o. God, please don't forget me o.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by jegak: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2013

we appreciate the efforts of those who had taken time to intimate the house of this stage of the application process but can someone clear the air as to which cadre he/she applied.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sorry this is off topic. I received a number from a guy claiming to b a nairalander from USA. Is this how the number format should be: +0017136546678.

Just asking
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Bet2020(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
DMainMan: Sorry this is off topic. I received a number from a guy claiming to b a nairalander from USA. Is this how the number format should be: +0017136546678.

Just asking
The number is on point! But,USA numbers can be colon here in Naija ...be kiaful. Don't say i didn't WARN u!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bet2020: The number is on point! But,USA numbers can be colon here in Naija ...be kiaful. Don't say i didn't WARN u!

Thanks boss
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Harrisibor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Again today I got an email from waec inviting me for the interview. To clear the air I got both a text message and an email starting the same thing. I applied for Assitant examination officer. Wrote my text in lagos and live in lagos though from the south south. But why PHC for the interview

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think they are sending people to their areas for d interview irrespective of where u wrote it...

General duties, jos, any news?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by erul: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
is there any1 in d house dat knows or av d idea of d amount dat waec pay as salary/month?pls i need a positive response?thanks

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by gentlepal: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Harrisibor: Again today I got an email from waec inviting me for the interview. To clear the air I got both a text message and an email starting the same thing. I applied for Assitant examination officer. Wrote my text in lagos and live in lagos though from the south south. But why PHC for the interview
pls did u write in new era surulere for general duties ?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by gentlepal: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ice4jez: Wrote my test in new era school in lagos .anyone who from there who has receive any notification should let us know. Will receive my own before this week runs out
same with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.