Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230532 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
kushy: 1. wch year did the council started puting photograph on their certificate? 2. name the countries that comprises the council and their percentage of contribution? 3. d name of the chairman of d board? 4. what are name of exams dat d council conduct?

oh boyy ehhhhhhhh see questions... Very easy to answer if one is well prepared.but not me that is yet to prepare for waec Interview

oya, over to woskey,help me answer these nah
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
jiggo: @ahmed,
U r so on point ooo. Cos I knw my broda did his then (1999) and has his passport engraved on the cert. Except if its another thing we're talking about here.

You guys are confusing me ohh.
Omq! Which kind conflicting answers be this nah...
Anyway,when I'm ready.I will check-out their site
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
efejohn: by your jamb form an process it online
like say I fit just slap you now?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
efejohn: by your jamb form an process it online
Mumu,you think say we dey play here or what?
Will you remove that crab now, you this Certificated illiterate.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Donalð Genes:
Mumu,you think say we dey play here or what?
Will you remove that crab now, you this Certificated illiterate.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
i dnt actually knw d year because it was d other guy that they asked d question and he z 2001 and they didnt say anything. i may b wrong anyway.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
d panel were 8, 5women and 3men. we were 2 dt entered at a time. it was very interactive session, they were joking with us, ny question we got wrong they tried to give at d end bt its nt easy. d account questions was like hell.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
@kushy and @Don the correct yr about the photograph is 1999 cos my sis own is with photograph,while 1998 to down dont hv photograph.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by uobimba(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
kushy: d panel were 8, 5women and 3men. we were 2 dt entered at a time. it was very interactive session, they were joking with us, ny question we got wrong they tried to give at d end bt its nt easy. d account questions was like hell.
which type of ques is d account ques? Are all their ques about waec or is there no ques like "can u tell us about yourself",waht are d things that motivate u and so on
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
d first question is introduce urself. after d introduction, one person will ask questions base on accounting and after dat another person will ask questions base on waec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by vikkieetal: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
kushy: d first question is introduce urself. after d introduction, one person will ask questions base on accounting and after dat another person will ask questions base on waec.

@ kushy, thanks for †ђǝ info. Pls what was †ђǝ population like during your interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by eneekle: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2014
What type of accounting questions is one to expect?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by filipo1: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: d first question is introduce urself. after d introduction, one person will ask questions base on accounting and after dat another person will ask questions base on waec.

Thanks for info Bro
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
pls house any information about the interview date ?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
the info is that u should be ready to wait for as long as it can take.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by uobimba(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
@kushy,thanks 4 ur info so far,pls can u give us idea or example of an accounting question may be from d ones u were asked? Thanks in anticipation
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2014

@kushy. even wen u get Waec As.st Exam job, try to further your education (may b PT) cos u r brilliant.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mehn! Am back fully
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Testing the Mic! Testing the Mic!! Testing the Mic!
Perhaps If we/or I was to be ask'd 'kindly Introduce yourself'-as usual,the very first line of question

I will begin by saying, (This will be my second Interview out of four pending after today's own)

Okay,Thank you for the question'
First off, My names is Donald Genes
From Akwa Ibom state(I heard from different quarters that we are not suppose to say where you are from while some said we should say)

I graduated from University of Calabar,where i bagged a B.Sc Degree in Genetics and Biotechnology (Hons)
Uhmm! And, I'm hoping to become one of your Examination Officer" God willing

I am hardworking, very conscentious and also very flexible to any work assigned to me
www.thatzall.

Omq! Guys please rate me on a scale of 1-10, if i am good to go or i need to re-strategize
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
That reminds me,last year, On NigeriaInfo Ph radio, one lecturer who is a lecturer in Uniport(Educational Curriculum or Guidance dpt) once argued vehemently saying when people said 'I 'graduated' from so so and so university' During an interview tautologically wrong'
And i was like wtf.....................
He said, the correct thing should be "I graduate from" Na waoooo for This onyigbo language
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by samilo88(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Donalð Genes: Testing the Mic! Testing the Mic!! Testing the Mic!
Perhaps If we/or I was to be ask'd 'kindly Introduce yourself'-as usual,the very first line of question

I will begin by saying, (This will be my second Interview out of four pending after today's own)

Okay,Thank you for the question'
First off, My names is Donald Genes
From Akwa Ibom state(I heard from different quarters that we are not suppose to say where you are from while some said we should say)

I graduated from University of Calabar,where i bagged a B.Sc Degree in Genetics and Biotechnology (Hons)
Uhmm! And, I'm hoping to become one of your Examination Officer" God willing

I am hardworking, very conscentious and also very flexible to any work assigned to me
www.thatzall.

Omq! Guys please rate me on a scale of 1-10, if i am good to go or i need to re-strategize

0/10..if it's a very reputable organisation and all you say about yourself is the above, then you have blew away what might be your only chance of convincing the interviewer that you are the right person for the job.
Most people don't realize that the "tell us about yourself" question is usually what makes or Mar your interview. Creating the first impression goes a long way to determine how the interviewer would relate with you all through the interview.
The best way to answer the question is to introduce yourself by your name as you rightly did, your date of birth, after that give a chronological account of your educational history starting from your primary school up to your university also including what u doing currently . Also highlight your achievements such as graduating with honours, making some nice grades in your ssce, beneficiary of a scholarship, your project work in school etc. Also try to give the interviewer a little bit of the skills you have acquired and how you have used such in solving real life challenges.
There are no perfect answers to any interview question but the rule of thumb remains the same; always highlight your strength at the slightest opportunity and try to relate such with the present position you are being interviewed for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
DMainMan:

@kushy. even wen u get Waec As.st Exam job, try to further your education (may b PT) cos u r brilliant.
i hav HND bt i just apply with my ND.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
uobimba: @kushy,thanks 4 ur info so far,pls can u give us idea or example of an accounting question may be from d ones u were asked? Thanks in anticipation
what is capital from accountant view?, wch accounting principle back it?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DMainMan: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: i hav HND bt i just apply with my ND.

Ok. Hope u also applied for Examonation Officer
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
question- wch SAS is for stock? mention 3 method of calculating stock? wch method is recomended by d SAS as d best?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
DMainMan:

Ok. Hope u also applied for Examonation Officer
NO, i did nt saw d advert.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by geoneer: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: NO, i did nt saw d advert.

hmmm... Mind dat grammar

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2014
geoneer:

hmmm... Mind dat grammar

Why didn't you correct him at once "No, I did not see the Advert."

Wait of, you quys no dey sleep ehhh
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43am On Jan 10, 2014
samilo88:
0/10..if it's a very reputable organisation and all you say about yourself is the above, then you have blew away what might be your only chance of convincing the interviewer that you are the right person for the job.
Most people don't realize that the "tell us about yourself" question is usually what makes or Mar your interview. Creating the first impression goes a long way to determine how the interviewer would relate with you all through the interview.
The best way to answer the question is to introduce yourself by your name as you rightly did, your date of birth, after that give a chronological account of your educational history starting from your primary school up to your university also including what u doing currently . Also highlight your achievements such as graduating with honours, making some nice grades in your ssce, beneficiary of a scholarship, your project work in school etc. Also try to give the interviewer a little bit of the skills you have acquired and how you have used such in solving real life challenges.
There are no perfect answers to any interview question but the rule of thumb remains the same; always highlight your strength at the slightest opportunity and try to relate such with the present position you are being interviewed for.

omq! Don't you think saying all those things will be too verbose?
Left to me,I understand one had to put his or her B.Sc Grade level as well, but going far as to include your Primary School, Sec school and even your grades will be too wordy-remember you have to make it short and simple,after all,They must have seen your profile already,so that will be inconsequential repeating everything there is on your Cv.
The ones i would agree with you is one's achievements and correlating it with the position applied to fit in, which i will gladly tell, and also my strenghts and skills.

Note: I had work with 'em here in PH as a E.O,Ad Hoc Staff( I must add, the job is tasking- workload no be moi-moi,I dey teyuuu) last year due to dearth of staff.so i know exactly what to tell them in that regards as per some professional terms i will tell 'em and job details in a very concise way,that i will.
On the flipside, I have some interview videos on my laptop that i go through most times,and i was only trying to use their own style of answering the usual suspect "kindly tell us about yourself?" in just a min instead of 3mins timeline-It might be boring if i am to say everything there is to be said on my Cv bros- 'Don't you think so?'
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
geoneer:

hmmm... Mind dat grammar
pls pardon me
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
pls, which country is the immediate past chairman of waec from?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2014
pls house when you are asked to introduce your self , briefly tell them your names , were you come from , your course and school simple dont go much further so that your interviewers will not see you as a talkeractive. SUCCESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.