Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (238153 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by geoneer: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2014
woskey411: pls house when you are asked to introduce your self , briefly tell them your names , were you come from , your course and school simple dont go much further so that your interviewers will not see you as a talkeractive. SUCCESS

hmmm... No need to plead the house on hw to do that. U do it ur way and others can handle theirs. Bt ur suggestion is way too shallow cos even a primary skul pupil can make such an introduction.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by samilo88(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes:

omq! Don't you think saying all those things will be too verbose?
Left to me,I understand one had to put his or her B.Sc Grade level as well, but going far as to include your Primary School, Sec school and even your grades will be too wordy-remember you have to make it short and simple,after all,They must have seen your profile already,so that will be inconsequential repeating everything there is on your Cv.
The ones i would agree with you is one's achievements and correlating it with the position applied to fit in, which i will gladly tell, and also my strenghts and skills.

Note: I had work with 'em here in PH as a E.O,Ad Hoc Staff( I must add, the job is tasking- workload no be moi-moi,I dey teyuuu) last year due to dearth of staff.so i know exactly what to tell them in that regards as per some professional terms i will tell 'em and job details in a very concise way,that i will.
On the flipside, I have some interview videos on my laptop that i go through most times,and i was only trying to use their own style of answering the usual suspect "kindly tell us about yourself?" in just a min instead of 3mins timeline-It might be boring if i am to say everything there is to be said on my Cv bros- 'Don't you think so?'
Bro, the truth is a good and thorough interview shouldn't be less than 20-30min unless the job you are being interviewed for doesn't require a great degree of competence. Using 3-5mins to introduce yourself wouldn't be out of place because it gives the interviewer an overview of who you are and what you bring to the table. As regards the CV, the power of your Cv most of the time ends at the application stage where probably the Cv got you the interview or test invite. Inability to prove to the interviewer that you are the right person for the job may spell doom. I have been to interviews where i was still asked my class of degree and course of study despite it being highlighted boldly on my Cv. One of the myth of interviews is that the best qualified person gets the job. This isn't true, rather the person who performs best at the interview gets the job.
The bottom line is to always see any question asked as an opportunity to highlight your strength.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ifejikachioma: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
aquafil7@gmail.:
pls, which country is the immediate past chairman of waec from?

Sierra leone
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ifejikachioma: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
aquafil7@gmail.:

aquafil7@gmail.:

aquafil7@gmail.:

Sierra leone
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by aquafil7gmail: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ifejikachioma,thanks. God bless.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by geoneer: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
samilo88:
Bro, the truth is a good and thorough interview shouldn't be less than 20-30min unless the job you are being interviewed for doesn't require a great degree of competence. Using 3-5mins to introduce yourself wouldn't be out of place because it gives the interviewer an overview of who you are and what you bring to the table. As regards the CV, the power of your Cv most of the time ends at the application stage where probably the Cv got you the interview or test invite. Inability to prove to the interviewer that you are the right person for the job may spell doom. I have been to interviews where i was still asked my class of degree and course of study despite it being highlighted boldly on my Cv. One of the myth of interviews is that the best qualified person gets the job. This isn't true, rather the person who performs best at the interview gets the job.
The bottom line is to always see any question asked as an opportunity to highlight your strength.

tanx so much
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by hakunajay(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
DonalĂ° Genes:

omq! Don't you think saying all those things will be too verbose?
Left to me,I understand one had to put his or her B.Sc Grade level as well, but going far as to include your Primary School, Sec school and even your grades will be too wordy-remember you have to make it short and simple,after all,They must have seen your profile already,so that will be inconsequential repeating everything there is on your Cv.
The ones i would agree with you is one's achievements and correlating it with the position applied to fit in, which i will gladly tell, and also my strenghts and skills.

Note: I had work with 'em here in PH as a E.O,Ad Hoc Staff( I must add, the job is tasking- workload no be moi-moi,I dey teyuuu) last year due to dearth of staff.so i know exactly what to tell them in that regards as per some professional terms i will tell 'em and job details in a very concise way,that i will.
On the flipside, I have some interview videos on my laptop that i go through most times,and i was only trying to use their own style of answering the usual suspect "kindly tell us about yourself?" in just a min instead of 3mins timeline-It might be boring if i am to say everything there is to be said on my Cv bros- 'Don't you think so?'

PLEASE is there any way you can share the videos? Or give link for downloads? Thanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by chrisovik: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Aeo's should try and find out about their appointment letter cos i heard they've been called.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
chrisovik: Aeo's should try and find out about their appointment letter cos i heard they've been called.
who told u?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello people, please has anyone received a call from WAEC? What's the latest?
Between, welcome back from d cyber hack scare that locked us out. Cheers.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Paretomaster(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
nikola: Hello people, please has anyone received a call from WAEC? What's the latest?
Between, welcome back from d cyber hack scare that locked us out. Cheers.

Nothing yet bro, I pray we don't fall victim of godfatherism in dis recruitment, d interview process look decent and organise though.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Paretomaster:

Nothing yet bro, I pray we don't fall victim of godfatherism in dis recruitment, d interview process look decent and organise though.

Ameen! I actually got a call from them some days back. They were trying to verify my home address.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
nikola:

Ameen! I actually got a call from them some days back. They were trying to verify my home address.
really? Was it only your address they called 2 verify? Where did u do your interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Paretomaster(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
nikola:

Realy? What did u apply for?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Paretomaster:

Realy? What did u apply for?
Sure. E.O position.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
idris4r83: really? Was it only your address they called 2 verify? Where did u do your interview?
Yeah, just that. Wanted to know if I could receive parcels via my address. Abuja.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by danniyal(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2014
nikola:
Yeah, just that. Wanted to know if I could receive parcels via my address. Abuja.

hmmm... guy u are almost there. let's keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jacobx007: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
something tells me it's July! I pray we all have Gods favour at dis critical moment!!
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Paretomaster(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jacobx007: something tells me it's July! I pray we all have Gods favour at dis critical moment!!

Amen.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm naija nawao, if these guys are not ready 2 employ then why did they conduct d interview. Am just hoping that nigerian factor like who knows who never enter the thing o.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2014
I have phone contacts of like 10 guys that were also interviewed and we do communicate @ intervals and nobody has been called

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by passiondoh01: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Na wa o.....Notin yet?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nomapatricks(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Have information from somebody. Two persons have received appointment letters from WAEC. Both interviewed in Abuja. 1 is a lady (EO accounts) the other a guy (not sure of position he applied). Percels and emails were received by these two.
Havn't seen anything myself! Can somebody update us with similar info pls.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Paretomaster(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
nomapatricks: Have information from somebody. Two persons have received appointment letters from WAEC. Both interviewed in Abuja. 1 is a lady (EO accounts) the other a guy (not sure of position he applied). Percels and emails were received by these two.

Until u confirm it urself, it remain a rumour. We just hope we r not in for a ride.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jacobx007: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
nikola any info frm ur end?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
nomapatricks: Have information from somebody. Two persons have received appointment letters from WAEC. Both interviewed in Abuja. 1 is a lady (EO accounts) the other a guy (not sure of position he applied). Percels and emails were received by these two.
dem say dem say, its a lie they have not called anybody.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jacobx007: nikola any info frm ur end?
No. Nothing yet. Let's just be patient and stay close to our phones and addresses.
Cheers
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Jacobx007: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2014
nikola:
No. Nothing yet. Let's just be patient and stay close to our phones and addresses.
Cheers
U shld also check ur email n let us know Pls! tnx

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jacobx007:
U shld also check ur email n let us know Pls! tnx
Hello bro, its true. Letters have been sent out to those interviewed. Just got a call from WAEC again saying my letter has been returned to Lagos.
So happy.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Paretomaster:

Amen.
paretomaster any news from your side?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by idris4r83(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
nikola:
Hello bro, its true. Letters have been sent out to those interviewed. Just got a call from WAEC again saying my letter has been returned to Lagos.
So happy.
congrats bro pls can u do me a favour by sending me the number they used to call u to idris4real83@gmail.com. Just want to verify if they are through or they are calling people in batches
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I realized it was the same num that called me earlier. I saved it and then some mins later, can't find it as my phone went off. Its an airtel number.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (68) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.