Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Etisalat New Means Of Stealing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat New Means Of Stealing (1317 Views)

Etisalat New Data Plan / Etisalat New Offer Of 20k/s With N10 Daily Charge / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat New Means Of Stealing by ibietela2(m): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Etisalat just stole my money and sent me this Trash... Dont i know where to get sports news? angry

"Your subscription to the Football News SMS Service has been successfully renewed. Your subscription will run for 5 days. Thank you"
Re: Etisalat New Means Of Stealing by Brimmie(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=20]OP, Sorry ehn!?[/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Etisalat New Means Of Stealing by mjconcept(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2013
So I'm not alone,first they auto subscribe me to Football news,then to Etisalat story box and again to Jokes and Comedy called their customer care and they just spew thrash.
Re: Etisalat New Means Of Stealing by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2013
lwkm naija network shoo
Re: Etisalat New Means Of Stealing by ibietela2(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2013
I just tire

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Just Scammed Me. / 10 Common Misconceptions About Smartphone Batteries / Tecno Camon C8 Users Use This Method To Root Your Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.