Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Truth About Soccer Betting And Lotto Prediction - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Truth About Soccer Betting And Lotto Prediction (3081 Views)

Lotto Live Result (baba Ijebu) / Lotto Games Forcasting Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Soccer Betting And Lotto Prediction by lgcworldcom: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2013
THE TRUTH ABOUT SOCCER BETTING AND LOTTO.

All online betting site are not an investment vehicle but are purely gaming and gambling websites. The owners created them so they could make money from their clients while their clients bet to make profit.
Important Tips:

Online bet should be played for fun.

Do not borrow money to play it.

Do not use your business capital to play it.

Play it with money you can afford to lose.

Don’t get me wrong please!.

People win serious money every day on soccer betting and Lotto but a lot depends on your knowledge of football, ability to make successful prediction and lots of luck. People win lots of money on daily basis especially during Europian football seasons. My point is… There Are No Guarantees!

Haven told you the truth,…..If you still wish to join other soccer fans that make millions through soccer betting and lotto prediction I recommend ALLSEASONSBET.COM for their profitable odds, quick payout system, quality customer care service and user friendly website.

let me quickly summarize how allseasonsbet.com works.

- AllseasonsBet.com is all about betting on your favourite soccer teams in available matches
- You don’t have to predict the exact scoreline. Just say for example, Chelsea will beat Manchester United. Once it happens, you have won money. You can also say that they will play draw and when it
- You can accumulate odds and bet with the same amount for more profit
- It is free to join. But you will have to fund your account before you can start betting.
- There are other kinds of games you can play on www.allseasonsbet.com such as online lotto

If you will like to join simply login to www.allseasonsbet.com to join. If you need more details on how it works, click on the banner on the left hand side that says “New To Sports Betting?”.
So that’s it, if you are ready to join the fun, go right ahead. You are in safe hands.

I know i have told the truth and I’m convinced that the owners of soccer bet website will not be happy with me. But I prefer to take the risk rather than to allow you be deceived that betting is an investment.

Your Friend,
Engr. D.C Nwaneri
A.K.A. Linkon

(1) (Reply)

Pes2018 Vs Fifa2018 (android) Rate It / Playstation 2 Slim For Sale With Freemcboot Memory Card And Opl / Bet9ja Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group: What You Need To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.