Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) (2938 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Sambaby7640: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Get in here to experience the best of battle Royale games as Hopeless land gives u an unforgettable mobile gaming experience. It is on the play store now do go download it and let all share our experiences and also do partner to face a 123 other players in the Squad battle In a wide open battle field.
Features in there game include
1. Being able to chat with your partners while gaming to strategize more efficiently.
2.There is the bloody mode where u partner with random chosen other players to patner with you and it has got two modes.
3.the 100 players Asian server which usually is 125 players and has two mode either. The solo and the squad.
I can't bring down all the features available in this beautiful craft but I assure u that it willbe worth the time,data and space if downloaded.
To those who have got the game let us all rally here to talk, enlighten and join forces to conquer the world in this game.

Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Simplecity(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lemme sit here and watch as the thread crashes....chinko photocopy game
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by lekanation(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Simplecity:
Lemme sit here and watch as the thread crashes....chinko photocopy game
seriously the game is better than pubg and Co... I've played pubg, survivor royale, knives out and free fire. hopeless land is simply the best

Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Simplecity(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
lekanation:
seriously the game is better than pubg and Co... I've played pubg, survivor royale, knives out and free fire. hopeless land is simply the best
LMFAO!!!.....even pubg lite on this lowest graphic settings is better than this chappy, wash up, photocopied chinko game...
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Sambaby7640: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Simplecity:
LMFAO!!!.....even pubg lite on this lowest graphic settings is better than this chappy, wash up, photocopied chinko game...
Dude just play the game and u wipl never have to play another
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Sambaby7640: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2018
lekanation:
@lekanation can u tell me your username so i can add u
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by lekanation(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sambaby7640:
@lekanation can u tell me your username so i can add u
of course.. it's in capital letter. CAP_WARLORD. what's yours
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Simplecity(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Dude just play the game and u wipl never have to play another
no thanks ama just stick to the real deal and thats pubg mobile
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by LucemFerre: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Simplecity:
no thanks ama just stick to the real deal and thats pubg mobile

The fact that you even play a fvcking mobile game doesn't give you the edge to pull class here. Your PUBG mobile is as stoopid as the mobile games you insult.
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by Simplecity(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
LucemFerre:

The fact that you even play a fvcking mobile game doesn't give you the edge to pull class here. Your PUBG mobile is as stoopid as the mobile games you insult.
lol...delusional potatoes phone user its not your broke ass fault ..have you ever asked yourself why you trash game has not even been recognized on an esport level ..arrant nonsence
Re: Hopeless Land (mobile Official Thread) by LucemFerre: 2:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Simplecity:
lol...delusional potatoes phone user its not your broke ass fault ..have you ever asked yourself why you trash game has not even been recognized on an esport level ..arrant nonsence

I'm not surprised to see that you can't even spell, considering you didn't even understand a thing I wrote. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Buy Xbox 360 Wired Controller For PC In Nigeria / Nigerian Artiste Nneka Featured On Fifa 10 Soundtrack / How Good Are You At Gaming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.