Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices! (1822 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices! by osaman2011: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Great Nigerian Students, if you ask me, i think we need a revolution. The Nation's progress has been so crippled by incessant strikes. Our Govt on the other hand has grown so insensitive. ASUU is one of the best "strikers" of the present day. Since the meeting between FG & ASUU yesterday (July 15, 2013) ended in a deadlock, i will enjoin us the Nigerian students to raise our voices. All you need to do is to send as many emails concerning ASUU strike to the following email addresses below. Forward this link to as many students as possible. No matter the barrier, they will definitely get the emails. Let's make our voices heard. After all, this is the least we can do!

*House of Reps: repscontact@nass.gov.ng

*Senate: repinfo@nassnig.org

*Federal Govt: info@nigeria.gov.ng

*Goodluck Jonathan FB: facebook.com/jonathangoodluck

*Reuben abati (Presidential Spokesman): letters@reubenabati.com.ng, twitter.com/abati1990

*ASUU: twitter.com/asuunigeria

If you got any other useful contact we can send our complaints to, add it up here

Re: ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices! by sammirano: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2013
as if they check those addresses.
Re: ASUU Strike 2013. Lets Raise Our Voices! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
osaman2011: Great Nigerian Students, if you ask me, i think we need a revolution. The Nation's progress has been so crippled by incessant strikes. Our Govt on the other hand has grown so insensitive. ASUU is one of the best "strikers" of the present day. Since the meeting between FG & ASUU yesterday (July 15, 2013) ended in a deadlock, i will enjoin us the Nigerian students to raise our voices. All you need to do is to send as many emails concerning ASUU strike to the following email addresses below. Forward this link to as many students as possible. No matter the barrier, they will definitely get the emails. Let's make our voices heard. After all, this is the least we can do!

*House of Reps: repscontact@nass.gov.ng

*Senate: repinfo@nassnig.org

*Federal Govt: info@nigeria.gov.ng

*Goodluck Jonathan FB: facebook.com/jonathangoodluck

*Reuben abati (Presidential Spokesman): letters@reubenabati.com.ng, twitter.com/abati1990

*ASUU: twitter.com/asuunigeria

If you got any other useful contact we can send our complaints to, add it up here
this is a good one. Great nigerian student! Great!!!

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Physical Health Education / Unizik 2015/2016 Postgraduate Admission List / At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.