Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? (416 Views)

Oshiomhole Visits IGP, Arase At The Police Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days / Yar’adua More Reliable Than Jonathan – Ex-militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by alphaconde(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2013
These two body are the most we depend on from government, which of the two performs better or will probably be the fastest to be restructured?
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
D 2 no worst pass each other...
I no fit walk 4 front of policeman wey cari gun because ....
Nepa own dem dey always get vision 2030.
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nepa na angel among the 2. I didn't even know all dis while you have to pay serious money before police will investigate your case.no wonder people don't report bad things.once you don write statement na N5,000. So Nepa na angels
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by Idokojimmy: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Power has improved. PHCN is way ahead of the police
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by alphaconde(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
U can give police money to do ur work but there's nothing u can actually do to nepa, that's why the use gen in nepa offices but the police would not hire body guards to guard their stations. Me think police di better.
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
We can sell PHCN but not Police! PHCN may decide to change since they know they are replaceable but Police will just not change since we have no option but them. So PHCN is better grin
Re: PHCN And The POLICE Which Is More Reliable? by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2013
goooglepikin: Nepa na angel among the 2. I didn't even know all dis while you have to pay serious money before police will investigate your case.no wonder people don't report bad things.once you don write statement na N5,000. So Nepa na angels
c ma pikin on top nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Senate Strikes Out 6-yr Tenure For President, Govs, Others / Court Summons Jonathan To Testify Against Leadership Journalists / Sanusi Wants Financial Literacy Added To Academic Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.