Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449868 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sima(f): 4:10am On Nov 09, 2008
d asian chic is beautiful shocked but i dont find her all dat. . i'll go wit angelina
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by SisiJinx: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2008
ANGELINA FREAKING JOLIE!!!! grin

Ash looks like a cat. . . I don't like cat. angry
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Busybody2(f): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2008
post 8 Hmmn, God don catch am, too much pancake grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by KarmaMod(f): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2008
I like Rai  grin

I love cats, sharrp Jinx!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Busybody2(f): 1:09am On Nov 10, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

KarmaMod:

I like Rai  grin

I love cats, sharrp Jinx!

Roflmao grin grin grin

I love catfights grin grin grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

thank you jare I do not find anything special on her undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2008
Both are very pretty.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by gaphy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
Aisharwayha is way hotter than Jolie!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2009
Jolie is beautiful because most women are not as sweet as they were before having kids.
jolie has six(6) kids three of her own and she looks like she had never had a child before
now that is wat we call internal and external beauty.

Rai is scare of having kids because her fear is that she would not be as beautiful as she were.
there is nothing natural about Rai!!! SHE IS FAKE

So i think we should wait until Aishwarya have her kids(lets say three too) then we decide
because i promise u she will never got on the beach again.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Pepeye(f): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2009
Angelina Jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tekia(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2009
go jolie girl
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tekia(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2009
Angelina fuckin jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tekia(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2009
ini edo
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tekia(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2009
jolie
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by joyblinks(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2009
lol
ini edo

but i will go with genny
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by joyblinks(f): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2009
lol
ini edo

but i will go with genny
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2009
tekia:

ini edo
I hope you can see clear grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by MadMax1(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2009
Saw a video of Rai's traditional wedding to Bachan's son. She had on little make-up and looked like some farm girl. Her beauty's like 80% make-up. Jolie is way hotter than she is jare.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Emad(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
Mad_Max:

Saw a video of Rai's traditional wedding to Bachan's son. She had on little make-up and looked like some farm girl. Her beauty's like 80% make-up. Jolie is way hotter than she is jare.

show me a picture od jolie when she gets out of bed then lets compare
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2009
Mad_Max:

thank you thank you
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:21am On Jun 09, 2009
ANGELINA JOLIE 4 LIFE

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2009
AS THE MAGAZINE PUTS HER.
ANGELINA JOLIE IS THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2009
angie 4 life

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:31am On Jun 09, 2009
GOD CAREFULLY SAT DOWN AND MADE ANGELINA JOLIE ON THE 8TH DAY OF CREATION TO PERFECTION

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:33am On Jun 09, 2009
ANGIE WINS HANDS DOWN
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2009
sorry aishblablabla

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2009
wow you must be a really angoli fan those pics are nice by the way
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by virgie(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
you can bring a thousand one pictures of Angelina Jolie, but Aish is more beautiful than her, period!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by biola44: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
damseldami:

GOD CAREFULLY SAT DOWN AND MADE ANGELINA JOLIE ON THE 8TH DAY OF CREATION TO PERFECTION
hmmmmm, u dey there? grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2009
virgie:

you can bring a thousand one pictures of Angelina Jolie, but Aish is more beautiful than her, period!
no way and never will be
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2009
I THINK ANGELINA JOLIE WILL NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS AISHWARYA RAI!NOT EVEN IN HER DREAMS.AISHWARYA RAI IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE COMPARED WITH SOMEBODY.AS FOR THE POSTED ANGELINA JOLIE'S PICTURES,I THINK THERE IS A LOT OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP THERE TO MAKE HER EYES LOOK A PURE TURQUOISE.ANGELINA IS A COMMON BEAUTY AND SHE LOOKS "SPECIAL" ONLY BY USING PHOTOSHOP PROGRAMMES!AISHWARYA HAS TURQUOISE EYES AND LONG LASHES NATURALLY!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2009
"GOD CAREFULLY SAT DOWN AND MADE ANGELINA JOLIE ON THE 8TH DAY OF CREATION TO PERFECTION."

THIS SENTENCE MADE ME SMILE.WHAT DO YOU SEE SO SPECIAL AT ANGELINA?SHE IS JUST NORMAL!YOUR STATEMENT IS AN EXAGGERATION.I WOULD'N SEE ANGELINA AS A "MISS WORLD"!!NO WAY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.