Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449961 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
I like this one,she is dropping head beautiful!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by cold(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
when it comes to ladies who decides who should be more beautiful,is it the guys or the chics undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2009
cold:

when it comes to ladies who decides who should be more beautiful,is it the guys or the chics undecided

What's wrong with our eyes?

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
I think everybody has the right to give an opinion.good or bad. wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

I think everybody has the right to give an opinion.good or bad. wink

there is nothing like good or bad opinions. That's why they are opinions. No morality attached!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2009
Yes,isn't it? grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2009
Even bad opinions or exaggerated ones are admitted.Morality has nothing to do when it comes in terms of publicity. grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2009
well ane-marie, Aish is beautiful but Angoli is just a little bit more beautiful
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
The truth "sexyleamon" is that Angelina is really ugly in comparison to Aishwarya. grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
aishwarya has more arched eyebrows,bigger eyes,longer and darker eyelashes,nicer lips,oval face(not squared like jolie's),thicker hair and nicer curves.what does angelina have?her face is not striking,just pretty.not even the body is better!angelina is nowadays skinny and ugly.angelina's face should be compared to a more common beauty,aishwarya is too  high for her. :p
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
ane-marie:

aishwarya has more arched eyebrows,bigger eyes,longer and darker eyelashes,nicer lips,oval face(not squared like jolie's),thicker hair and nicer curves.what does angelina have?her face is not striking,just pretty.not even the body is better!angelina is nowadays skinny and ugly.angelina's face should be compared to a more common beauty,aishwarya is too  high for her. :p

Hahhaha. Yuor reasons for her being more beautiful are ridiculous. Eyebrows are shaved as you want. With the right make up, your eyes can look big or small. She wears fake eye lashes like other celebrities. What has thicker hair got to do with beauty? I nor know say hair get level of thickeness for it to be considered beautiful.

You are finding lame excuses. Rai na make up. Angie is better.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
Physical beauty means physical features,not sexiness or exaggerated publicity.Why are you so insolent?Angelina is dull and not very beautiful,do you have to play pranks on me because I am telling the truth about Angelina?Why aren't you respectful and fair-play?I proved that Angelina is not so beautiful but maybe you like teasing people who are telling the truth.Give me some reasons for which I have to see  Angelina so beautiful??I just can't see her beauty at that degree.I will never appologize for what I am writing here.If you have to say something,be objective and stop attacking people who think differently than you.I repeat:you can't force anybody to see a woman better than she actually is.Aishwarya has a lot more particular features than the plain Jolie.

Jolie will never be beautiful like a "Miss World".I just can't see her with that crown on her head.It's a little bit too much to say.Aishwarya is a lot more beautiful than Jolie,no matter you like the truth or not.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
Ogini? Dictator, sorry oo. But I rest my ground.

ANGIE ALL THE WAY!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
You obviously lack any education,I never tried to offend you because I don't need to use such disgusting methods to convince someone with my ideas.Angelina is "more beautiful" ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!As you could have seen so far,a lot of people are on Aishwarya's side while you and your other nick  "sexyleamon" try to convince us that a common beauty is world's most amazing.If it is "world's beauty",in fact to whom do you adress if you disconsider the other ones' opinions?To yourself?Are you the world? shocked
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
ane-marie:

You obviously lack any education,I never tried to offend you because I don't need to use such disgusting methods to convince someone with my ideas.Angelina is "more beautiful" ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!As you could have seen so far,a lot of people are on Aishwarya's side while you and your other nick  "sexyleamon" try to convince us that a common beauty is world's most amazing.If it is "world's beauty",in fact to whom do you adress if you disconsider the other ones' opinions?To yourself?Are you the world? shocked

ane-marie:

Physical beauty means physical features,not sexiness or exaggerated publicity.Why are you so insolent?Angelina is dull and not very beautiful,do you have to play pranks on me because I am telling the truth about Angelina?[b]Why aren't you respectful and fair-play?[/b]I proved that Angelina is not so beautiful but maybe you like teasing people who are telling the truth.Give me some reasons for which I have to see  Angelina so beautiful??I just can't see her beauty at that degree.I will never appologize for what I am writing here.If you have to say something,be objective and stop attacking people who think differently than you.I repeat:you can't force anybody to see a woman better than she actually is.Aishwarya has a lot more particular features than the plain Jolie.

Jolie will never be beautiful like a "Miss World".I just can't see her with that crown on her head.It's a little bit too much to say.Aishwarya is a lot more beautiful than Jolie,no matter you like the truth or not.

Na only you dey talk since. grin Chei!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2009
You misinterpret.It's their wise way to react to people who like teasing.They have already presented their opinion and just left,they don't insist .It's useless. grin wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2009
ane-marie:

"sexyleamon" try to convince us that a common beauty is world's most amazing.If it is "world's beauty",in fact to whom do you adress if you disconsider the other ones' opinions?To yourself?Are you the world? shocked
actually you are the one trying to comvince everyon here that Aish is the most beautiful thing on planet earth. undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
Which is very much true!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2009
in your eyes not mine undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
And of course,vice-versa! grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
My conclusion is that Angelina is beautiful but NOT THAT BEAUTIFUL.Ash wins the battle!It's really easy to understand why.She is the very definition of beauty.Jolie has more sex-appeal because she likes to have it.She is not a good girl in this respect,Ash is much more serious from all points of view and I obsesively repeat,from a pure physical point of view she is more beautiful than Angelina Jolie and it is not even a tie!! wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
ane-marie:

My conclusion is that Angelina is beautiful but NOT THAT BEAUTIFUL.Ash wins the battle!It's really easy to understand why.She is the very definition of beauty.Jolie has more sex-appeal because she likes to have it.She is not a good girl in this respect,Ash is much more serious from all points of view and I obsesively repeat,from a pure physical point of view she is more beautiful than Angelina Jolie and it is not even a tie!! wink

We prefer Angie! Accept it!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2009
michelin89:

We prefer Angie! Accept it!
accepted
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bmenanyam(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
Angelina Jolie is much more beautiful. she uses light make up and she has sexy lips!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by teissys(f): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
Aishw-whatever is prettier but Angelina Jollie has got the swagger
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by joehk(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
rai takes it
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by larayat(f): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
gbam!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2009
joehk:

rai takes it
and what make you say that?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
all the Aish fans here is ur miss beautiful wthout makeup

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

all the Aish fans here is ur miss beautiful wthout makeup

She still looks good!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
michelin89:

She still looks good!
SURE SHE STILL LOOKS OK BUT SHE CAN NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS ANGOLINA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.