Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Facial Treatment With Live Snail - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facial Treatment With Live Snail (19712 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by sexymoma(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pipsland78: I tried it...it really works!!
E gbe gbogbo enu yin soun undecided you sha want to feel among. where did you try it, when and how?
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by AkinDavid2: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pipsland78: I tried it...it really works!!

Works what? You mean you tried that..I hate to see you lie!

1 Like

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by YoshiMaster: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why don't they kwukwuma make a snake facial.

"The snake wrapped around the face helps to tighten face muscles", the Dr. said.

1 Like

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by ATMCARD2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
adexmuhyi: LIVE snails slither across a woman's face as she takes part in the latest bizarre beauty trend in Japan.
A salon in the capital Tokyo is offering customers the chance to sign up for a £165 SNAIL FACIAL.
All they have to do is lie back and let the molluscs crawl across their skin, leaving a trail of slime as they go.

Managers at the Clinical Salon claim snail slime is packed with proteins, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, which help skin retain moisture, reduce inflammation and remove dead skin.
While many will be too squeamish to get snail mucus on their mugs, adventurous Japanese are queuing up to try the bizarre treatment.
One happy customer said: "You can feel the snails moving on your face. At first, it's surprising but it's actually rather nice."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5014860/snail-facial-is-latest-bizarre-beauty-trend-in-japan.html
.I hope dis 1 is among d snails abi?

3 Likes

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Ichel: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
wats facial treatment? *in PEJ voice*Will it make her womanhood to lives on
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by bknight: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
The igbin between her legs (& d many problems is has caused) is not enough abi? angry

Women and their many problems smh!
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by collynzo2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Why do that when you can simply use aloe vera?
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: E gbe gbogbo enu yin soun undecided you sha want to feel among. where did you try it, when and how?
Why is it so hard for u to believe?
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Akin-David:

Works what? You mean you tried that..I hate to see you lie!
I dont lie dear.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by pepperchicken(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chinese pple nd deir shits tho. Not in my life will dat tin touch my face. EwwwwwChinese pple nd deir shits tho. Not in my life will dat tin touch my face. EwwwwwChinese pple nd deir shits tho. Not in my life will dat tin touch my face. Ewwwww
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by creativemusic: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Eluroh: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Where r we heading to? Tel me.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by elari(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Like I always say, beauty is pain or craze
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Blessmira: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
In d name of fashion. Mcheew! Abegi, gi me thoz snails make i use cook soup sha. Imagine waste of meat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good grief! What if they crawl on your lips tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Decryptor(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Very soon, they'll start allowing python to climb all over a*se and hips to enhance enlargment.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Decryptor: Very soon, they'll start allowing python to climb all over a*se and hips to enhance enlargment.

grin

1 Like

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Pholushor94(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
bknight: The igbin between her legs (& d many problems is has caused) is not enough abi? angry

laff wan kill me die oo
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
bknight: The igbin between her legs (& d many problems is has caused) is not enough abi? angry

wink
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
idupaul: Please do not try this with any snail that has a Nigerian passport !!!!!!!!!! You have been warned oo
olumaxi: Even those snails r biutiful..not d naija snails wit rugged shells and ferrocious look

cheesy
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by pendusky(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
smothly: What rubbish embarassed
the last time i told a man why i bought a costly phone he said the same thing without knowing the important of it, ure jst like him... if u dont knw the importance just shut up. must u comment on everytopic?
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Walebakare(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
same thin goes with octopus they also awaken your dead face by placin just only one on your face.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by babe2011(f): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexymoma: E gbe gbogbo enu yin soun undecided you sha want to feel among. where did you try it, when and how?
lolzzzz
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by nosike3(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
laughterclub: Snail facial magic,natural snails r scared of ppl.how do d craw on ppls body freely? maybe its robot snail,cos i trust japanese guys. if u want to try snail facial treatment > click like
another hasshole on the loose! Like beggar
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by toyfat: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
sadD babe wey dey put d snail no get bobee
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Anniettieufia(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Greatken007: i need to try this now now bt is it archachachi marginata or achachina Achachina or it might even be achachina fulica

You can actually combined the three species for optimism and perfect result .
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Anniettieufia(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
I know say nna only for women face this kind thing dey sell.

They can try frog also, it will work faster .

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by yeriyamaruma(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Notin wey  no go hear ƒϑя dis world wey we dey inside Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• Now nah snail tmrw go bi freshpepper and wit smashed corn. All dis foreigh country make unah leave Naija alone Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ•••
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by KMB: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
The price of beauty sha
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Blackgold09(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Goldenheart: Lord ve mercy!!!
no na Blood of God
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by firestar(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
.... undecided

Raises eyebrows soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeey e come disappear.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
mediachirps: another Brazilian hair discovery.
Look at this idiot. We are talking facial treatment, you are talking hair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages / This Is How To Use Carotone Without Side Effects / My Experience At LUTH Extension, Dermatology Clinic. Harvey Road. YABA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.