Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,212 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun (1130 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by lekanolas: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
The leader of Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, yesterday explained to the Yoruba community in Kano why he was championing Major Hamza Al-Mustapha’s release.

Al-Mustapha, the former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, was released from Kirikiri Maximum Prison on Friday, after almost 15 years in detention over the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of the winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election, the late MKO Abiola.

Fasehun accompanied Al- Mustapha to Kano on Sunday where the former CSO openly acknowledged the role the OPC leader played in the campaign for his freedom.

Al-Mustapha told Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso at the Government House on Sunday that: “I have found a father, highly dogmatic, a senior citizen of this country, a detribalised elder, a person that is a father indeed with a wide shoulder and big heart, a man that is very reliable, responsible, dependable, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun.”

Aware of the possible hostility that may trail his pro-Al-Mustapha stance from some of his kinsmen, a man widely perceived to be the mastermind of the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, Fasheun met with Yoruba in Kano at the Yoruba House at Sanusi Street in Sabon Gari area of the city yesterday where he tried to justify his romance with the former CSO.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/why-i-backed-al-mustapha-fasehun/
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Awake9ja(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2013
tinubu also romance buhari so no big deal ok,
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Awake9ja(m): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2013
I blv yorubas found allies in core north, so let them carry go
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by tomakint: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Dr Frederick Fasheun has a point for doing what he did purely on his personal belief however I still see these two as useful instruments in the hands of Jonathan towards 2015 cool
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Chylo(m): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2013
GEJ cause all dis nonsense.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Chylo(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Na GEJ cause all dis nonsense.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by ba7man(m): 5:04am On Jul 17, 2013
tomakint: Dr Frederick Fasheun has a point for doing what he did purely on his personal belief however I still see these two as useful instruments in the hands of Jonathan towards 2015 cool
Why release a murderer, try to align with a pedophile and pardon a looting criminal all to play politics of re-election??

If he provides only stable electricity, watch how Nigerians from all parties will fall over themselves to praise and vote for him.

All these primitive Political moves in year 2013.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2013
ba7man: Why release a murderer, try to align with a pedophile and pardon a looting criminal all to play politics of re-election??

If he provides only stable electricity, watch how Nigerians from all parties will fall over themselves to praise and vote for him.

All these primitive Political moves in year 2013.
Did you read the judgement of the court of appeal that set Al Mustapha free?

The judiciary is a separate arm of govt that has the powers to even sack the president. So, why should the president dictate to the court of appeal? This is the court of appeal for goodness sake, not a certain high court presided over by one judge. Did you note that the judgement was unanimous?

Because we'r in a very partisan environment everything must be ascribed to the president. Even those who cannot impregnate their wives also blame the president. Smh

In 2011, Al Mustapha was in prison when GEJ won election despite being new on the job. So, is it now that GEJ is sitting pretty tight in the Villa that Al Mustapha will become indispensable to GEJ's re-election?

Meanwhile, I see an orchestrated media campaign and blackmail to prevent Al Mustapha from working for GEJ's camp as the 2015 election approaches. Because if Al Mustapha comes as much as 1km close to the 2015 campaign of GEJ, the propagandists will raise alarm that their position and conspiracy theory has been vindicated.

GEJ does not need Al Mustapha to win in 2015. But politics being what it is, no politician will turn down willing supporters. If Al Mustapha willingly decides to support GEJ re-election, all fair and good. If not or if he decides to work for the unregistered APC, nothing spoil. But if he decides to work for APC, can we now say it was Tinubu that facilitated his release? But the ongoing media blackmail will FAIL as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by donMecuzy: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2013
8th
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Tolexander: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2013
What does one expect from a man awarded a 2.4billion naira contract by a 'chop make i chop' administration.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Fasehun may what you want to eat don't kill you. Oh lord cause Ogun to strike in the camp of those that don't want the dreams of our forefathers to come to reality in Nigeria. With people like Fasehun Nigeria is going no where.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Jul 17, 2013
A$$ licker
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you read the judgement of the court of appeal that set Al Mustapha free?

The judiciary is a separate arm of govt that has the powers to even sack the president. So, why should the president dictate to the court of appeal? This is the court of appeal for goodness sake, not a certain high court presided over by one judge. Did you note that the judgement was unanimous?

Because we'r in a very partisan environment everything must be ascribed to the president. Even those who cannot impregnate their wives also blame the president. Smh

In 2011, Al Mustapha was in prison when GEJ won election despite being new on the job. So, is it now that GEJ is sitting pretty tight in the Villa that Al Mustapha will become indispensable to GEJ's re-election?

Meanwhile, I see an orchestrated media campaign and blackmail to prevent Al Mustapha from working for GEJ's camp as the 2015 election approaches. Because if Al Mustapha comes as much as 1km close to the 2015 campaign of GEJ, the propagandists will raise alarm that their position and conspiracy theory has been vindicated.

GEJ does not need Al Mustapha to win in 2015. But politics being what it is, no politician will turn down willing supporters. If Al Mustapha willingly decides to support GEJ re-election, all fair and good. If not or if he decides to work for the unregistered APC, nothing spoil. But if he decides to work for APC, can we now say it was Tinubu that facilitated his release? But the ongoing media blackmail will FAIL as usual.

leave them,They will always find a reason to criticise.
But thank GOD GEJ dont give a D_a_M_n about thier likes.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by samuelkaykay(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2013
tomakint: Dr Frederick Fasheun has a point for doing what he did purely on his personal belief however I still see these two as useful instruments in the hands of Jonathan towards 2015 cool
Bro,i wecome your opinion but don't forget that the release of mustapha has something to do with Bokoharam as it was part of their claim.put on your thinking cap.
Re: Why I Backed Al-mustapha –fasehun by EkoAtlantic: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Police BCMR; Step By Step Guide On How To Register. / Apc:Best Strategy To Win 2015 Election / (see The Drama) Willie Obiano Forgot The Name Of His Deputy In A Debate In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.