Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. (6185 Views)

Which Is More Important: Idea Or Capital / Do You Have Business Idea Or Project That Needs Website? / N3m To Invest: Any Bright Idea Or Partnership? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Three persons remaining for this thread to close.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by emmhynet18(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
hey i'm interested. I want a partnership... U can write me hw to contact u..
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
emmhynet18: hey i'm interested. I want a partnership... U can write me hw to contact u..

you can join our whatsapp group
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by emmhynet18(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2013
whats ur number? U can add me to d group wit dis num 08103193300
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Extralarger(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
please whatsapp me on 080646809505 am really intrested. am in Aba.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Extralarger(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
jdilight: Three persons remaining for this thread to close.

please whatsapp moi am intrested. am in Aba.08064689505
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Extralarger:

please whatsapp moi am intrested. am in Aba.08064689505

will add u nw.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by IRIENBOY(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Turbocharged: 12:38am On Dec 08, 2013
jdilight: Every investment need two inevitable ingredients: Money and ldea.

Money and ldeas are over abondant in nigeria, what is lacking is the will to use the money and ideas to create a better life.

This is dedicated to young minds; weather old in body or not who are ready to make money.

The next generation of millionaires will come from the manufacturing industry. However, the cost of setting up a manufacturing company is beyound the reach of your financial muscle and mine.

but there is always a way where there is a will.

What is the way for our kind?

Partnership

10 to 50 persons can come together to raise any amount of money they need to any company of their choice. This same number cannot fail both in idea and man power needed in not only sustaining the company that will be formed but see them achieving what many only dream of.

Bros e, stop dreaming. Lets give your dream the breath of life.

At the moment am looking for serious minded people who will invest both their money and time in forming a tissue paper production company within Owerri, Aba or Porthacourt.

Only a man can stop himself, don't stop yourself.

lf your not within my area you can source like minds here and startle your generation by forming great companies through partnership. Stop waiting and wasting now is our time. There will never be a more better period than now.

Waiting to hearing from great minds.

Partnership is really what we need to. build a rock solid economy for ourselves.
Though I am not in Nigeria now but Im really insterested in this. Send me details to:

group.aid234@gmail.com
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by jdilight(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Turbocharged:

Partnership is really what we need to. build a rock solid economy for ourselves.
Though I am not in Nigeria now but Im really insterested in this. Send me details to:

group.aid234@gmail.com

Alright, we have someone outside the country in the group already.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Turbocharged: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
jdilight:

Alright, we have someone outside the country in the group already.

Ok. I wish you all the best.
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by chinebu(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Well I think I was the first person to show interest in your proposal earlier when you made the first post. I wonder why I was left out entirely. You didnt update the post for a long time and didnt contact me either.

Im on watsapp and this is my no.07084449932
Re: Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now. by Angelstartups(f): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sign up on www.angelstartups.com.ng as investors and access genuine business ideas to put your money in.its a professional platform and its free!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Buy New Air Compressor Urgently / UBA Crosses N1tn Market Capitalisation On NGX / Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.