Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jesus Told Me To Be Careful With Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Told Me To Be Careful With Money (608 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Told Me To Be Careful With Money by sidespin: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
JESUS TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL WITH MONEY

…Jesus told me to kneel down before Him. When I did, He laid His hand upon my head, saying that He had called me and had given me a special anointing to minister TO the sick.

He went on to instruct me that when I would pray and lay hands on the sick, I was to lay one hand on each side of the body. If I felt the fire jump from hand to hand, an evil spirit or demon was present in that body causing affliction. I should call him out in Jesus' Name, and the demon or demons would have to go.

If the fire, or the anointing, in my hands did not jump from hand to hand, it was a case needing healing only. I should pray for the person in Jesus' Name, and if he would believe and accept it, the anointing would leave my hands and go into that person's body, driving out the disease and bringing healing. When the fire or anointing left my hands and went into the person's body, I would know he was healed.

I fell at Jesus' feet and pleaded, "Lord, don't send me. Send somebody else, Lord. Please don't send me. Just give me a little church to pastor somewhere. I would rather not go, Lord. I have heard so much criticism of those who pray for the sick. I just want a commonplace ministry."

Jesus rebuked me, saying, "I’ll go with you and stand by your side as you pray for the sick, and many times you will see Me. Occasionally I will open the eyes of someone in the audience and they will say, 'Why, I saw Jesus standing by that man as he prayed for the sick.' "

Jesus went on to ask who had called me: He or the people?
"Well, You did, Lord."
'Don't Fear People'
He explained that I should fear Him and not people, because even though people may criticize me, they are not my judge. I will stand before His judgment seat one day to give an account to Him for what I have done with this ministry, whether I have used it rightly or wrongly.

"All right, Lord," I said. "I'll go if You'll go with me. I'll do my best and be as faithful as I know how to be." Then there swelled up within my heart a love such as I had never known for those who criticize this type of ministry. I said, "Lord, I'll pray for them, for they don't know, or they wouldn't say the things they do. Lord, I've said similar things, but I didn't realize or see as I do now, and neither do they. Forgive them, Lord."

Then He said, "Go thy way, my son; fulfill thy ministry and be thou faithful, for the time is short." As I walked away from the throne of God, Jesus told me, "Be sure to give Me all the praise and glory for all that is done, AND BE CAREFUL ABOUT MONEY. MANY OF MY SERVANTS WHOM I HAVE ANOINTED FOR THIS TYPE OF MINISTRY HAVE BECOME MONEY-MINDED AND HAVE LOST THE ANOINTING AND MINISTRY I GAVE THEM.

"There are many who would pay much to be delivered. Many parents in the world have children whose little bodies are twisted, and they would give thousands of dollars for their healing. Many of them shall be delivered as you lay your hands on them, but you must not accept a charge for your ministry. Accept offerings as you have been doing. You must go your way. Be faithful, for the time is short Jesus then journeyed with me back to the earth, and I realized that I still lay on my face on the floor. He talked with me there a moment and then disappeared.

My hands burned for three days just like I had a coal of fire in each of them. Now when I wait upon the Lord in prayer and fasting, the same anointing comes upon me again. I thank God I have seen polio-stricken children delivered and made well and straight, some of them walking immediately and others being healed gradually. I have thought about this vision many times. Now, more than three decades later, I am convinced we are nearer the end of time than ever before. We read in Second Peter 3:8 that " .. .one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. "Therefore, these years since the vision would be a very small fraction of time in God's sight. (Kenneth E. Hagin)
Re: Jesus Told Me To Be Careful With Money by vislabraye(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
ThAt has 2 be a well known minister. Op, I tot it was ur own story. I been wan hear am well again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Pastor's Daughter Insists Islam Is Her Religion Of Her Choice / The Second Coming Of Christ! / Rape In The Sanctuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.