Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,480 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today (1829 Views)

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by londonrivals: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
The accident occurred earlier on today, 8:50am in
Port Harcourt, Rivers State. At First bank bus stop, Rumuomasi. Best part – no life was lost in the accident.

www.metronaija.com/photo-of-a-serious-accident-scene-in-portharcourt-today/

Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
photoshop fail!! tongue
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by ZACHIE: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hugging a transformer and living to tell the story
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Tolexander: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wao! Transformer went to carry a static car.
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by olaobifarm(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bad photoshop, go and learn more
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Longeria(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
I join Tinubu, Fash_ole and Buhari to blame it on Jonathan and wife.
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by otokx(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
We reject this in the name of the father.
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
If there was ever a time to be grateful for PHCNs erratic power supply, this is it!
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its true n real I have a pix

Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
dvdon: Its true n real I have a pix
did sbd die?
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by dandollaz: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Saw it early this morning no casaulty.
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by 3ace(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Cars are just like mobile phones. You can loose them anytime. That's why it is advisable for average income earners to spend moderately in purchasing them. Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Photo Of A Serious Accident Scene In Portharcourt Today by Osama10(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE!! Largest Drug Bust!:$22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer’s M / A Mother Has Reportedly Beaten Her 4-year-old Son To Death Over A Piece Of Meat. / Why I Killed My Husband - Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.