Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! (2897 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2008
MY PARENTS ABANDONED ME 28YRS AGO ,I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM ,AM LONELY , SOOOOO LONELY , I NEED HELP! WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 9:48pm On May 22, 2008
jejelola:

MY PARENTS ABANDONED ME 28YRS AGO ,I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM ,AM LONELY , SOOOOO LONELY , I NEED HELP! WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2008
jejelola:

Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2008
dont you hav any relative?
So you are tellimg me you have not seen or heard from your parents in 28 years. Do you know where they live?
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 12:04am On May 23, 2008
I do av relatives,i got their contact through one of my uncle,we do talk on fone maybe once in 9months,but like strangers ,no feelings wotsoever,,really we have nt seen moreover my fathers wife is nt making things easy ,you must nt mention my name where she is! wot can i do abt this shld i forget abt them completely and move on with my life ,or hang on till they both realise am existing?help!
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by okenwa(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2008
wow. . . kindly get married and you will never feel like this again.
sorry.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2008
thanks,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by okenwa(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2008
you are wellcome!
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Godalone(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2008
You need a God-fearing man that can fill the vacuum your parents left behind.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by abbey10(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2008
My dear,if you are still alive now after 28 years,I don't think you need them again.
Definitely, you crave their company and affection but don't let that push you into the hands of
any nonsense,self seeking man that will just take advantage of your need[s].
Look b4 U leap!
As for ur parents;has your mum remarried?
Don't worry,they will always come back.
Just look up to God and do well for yourself.
be proud of yourself and your achivement.
It shall be well.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 3:57pm On May 23, 2008
yes mum remarried,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by abbey10(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2008
And she fashied you too?
Anyway,bone them.
The most important thing is : BE URSELF!
Wish you the very best Dear.
Go out there and Excel.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by coolier(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2008
jejelola:

You haven't told us anything. Only the fact you were abandoned 28yrs ago by your parents and so lonely. So how did it happen? Abandoned as in left in the hospital at birth? left by the road side, home for motherless babies or what? and by the way who brought you up? were you later adopted by another family?

jejelola:

I do av relatives,i got their contact through one of my uncle,we do talk on phone maybe once in 9months,but like strangers ,no feelings wotsoever,,really we have nt seen moreover my fathers wife is nt making things easy ,you must nt mention my name where she is! wot can i do about this shld i forget about them completely and move on with my life ,or hang on till they both realise am existing?help!

You are not coherent. First your parents abandoned you 28yrs ago. Now you talk on phone once in 9months like strangers. Then its your father's wife is not making things easy for you - that means there is a connection somewhere and you're not totally abandoned. Maybe you should retell your story as it really is.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by SeanT21(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2008
coolier:

You haven't told us anything. Only the fact you were abandoned 28yrs ago by your parents and so lonely. So how did it happen? Abandoned as in left in the hospital at birth? left by the road side, home for motherless babies or what? and by the way who brought you up? were you later adopted by another family?

You are not coherent. First your parents abandoned you 28yrs ago. Now you talk on phone once in 9months like strangers. Then its your father's wife is not making things easy for you - that means there is a connection somewhere and you're not totally abandoned. Maybe you should retell your story as it really is.

yes, the story is confusing.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 11:57am On May 24, 2008
I stayed with my grandparents, they seperated when i was 6months old baby, mom remarried when i was 2yrs old,i was told she's in kumasi with her husband and other children ,i only av her fone number ,i dont av her addr cos she wont give it to me,i do the calling most times ,they dont call me, i guess am being punished for their separatn, dad on the other side will nt talk to me when his wife is there with him, the point is that how can a 6months old baby recognise her father? how can i recognise my mom when she left me when i was 2 yrs old? i avnt seen them both up till now, when we talk on fone ,i dont see that zeal in them that they wnt to meet me, i only have their fone numbers with me, how can i trace them with just fone number ??we started talking 1999. could it b that they see me as a treat to their new families? Wot can i do abt this? cos right now i see myself as an orphan ,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 12:00pm On May 24, 2008
who will b there 4 me when i decided to get married? my grandma is dead ,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by holythug(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2008
eeyah. . .thank GOd @ least u survived witout em
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 12:13pm On May 24, 2008
Its God,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by holythug(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2008
jeje is dis a joke or u just need attention. . .cos i cant bliv u r sayin dis. . .or if it is true
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2008
I will never joke with a thing like this, Am serious ,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2008
There r so many things i cant say right now , Sometimes when i think abt it ,i go crazy,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 1:00pm On May 24, 2008
Do u knw how it is like when u dont av someone to call mummy or daddy? How can i b joking with a thing like this?
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by tpia: 5:24pm On May 24, 2008
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by coolier(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2008
jejelola:

Do u knw how it is like when u don't av someone to call mummy or daddy? How can i b joking with a thing like this?

jejelola:

I stayed with my grandparents,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by SeanT21(f): 6:26pm On May 24, 2008
i believe you but why cant your dad or your grandparents give you the house adress.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 8:33pm On May 24, 2008
Dont knw
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 25, 2008
My dear, read ur post, My dear am so sorry you had to go through this. I cant imagine the pain and emptiness you feel. My advice to u is not to look for love where it does not exist, there are many people willing to love you. Dont try to replace the love and emptiness you feel by concentrating ur efforts on a man. If there is an orphange near you, find time weekly and go and spend time with the children, my dear you will never feel empty and unloved again. I do that and it has made me feel good and loved.
God is ur strenght, If you live in Abuja, i could be ur friend and we could hang out together sometime. Take care.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelolatu(f): 9:59pm On May 25, 2008
awwwww dear,
u know, i dnt think have ever posted on this site,but when one of my psyhco fans brought this link to the sports thread, i had to come here and say my bit.

as u mite have noticed,we share a name,so i kind of take it personal that my name sake had to go through all this.sawry girl,but u aint got time for self pity.
pick up the pieces of your life and move on.

do something really great with your life,am make then regret abandoning u.

[/b]I BELIEVE in You[b]

@holy thug
shame on u tongue tongue grin grin tongue
u can't even SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. tongue
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 4:27am On May 27, 2008
thnx sake,
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by replenish(f): 4:40pm On May 27, 2008
Sorry, to hear that, but you just have to continue to move on with your life.

The good Lord that has seen this far will continue to see you through.
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by kolopin(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2008
was about to drop a line, but after going through your replies aisha2 as adequately addresses your issue. try and follow her advise
Re: I Was Abandoned 28yrs Ago By My Parents! by jejelola(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2008
alright,

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / . / Woman Throws Divorce Party To Celebrate End Of 17-years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.