Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! (10813 Views)

Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2013
can anyone glance this, maybe im not correct? should supply further and counter proofs;

OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012

Having compared the two pictures, im disappointed for the fact that the picture, (tagged Sample B) which you supplied was misleading, and a desperate attempt to cover-up, which further soiled the seeming reputation of the deeper life.

to prove that the picture you supplied is totally misleading, after carefull consideration,

below is:

SAMPLE A, a bigger picture that capture more of the people around and inside the church of which the deeper life faithfuls are not denying,

SAMPLE B, is a combination of the pics of the bride splitted further to, B1 and B2 respectively, B1(you reffered to as untouched) and B2(that you falsely claimed that was altered)

SAMPLE B2, Zoomed and compare with SAMPLE A was a direct copy of the bride without argument,features of SAMPLE B2 that totally agrees with SAMPLE A;

# she smiles,
# facing up,
# and gripping her flowers (at the stem) with both hands,
# and the woman beside the bride was not wearing a big hat,
# moreso, the wall of the church was plastred

SAMPLE B1 (that you reffered to as untouched) was zoomed, and the manipulations were shoking! yes shoking!

SAMPLE B1 is not the same picture as SAMPLE A, SAMPLE B1 is at its best (cut out) from one of the pictures taking from the brides dressing room before she wore the jewelries, lets compare the features with SAMPLE A

# facing down
# picture pasted in an uncompleted building exposing the conduit pipes, was the wedding done in an uncompleted building? grin grin a desperate attempt to get a background like that of the church in SAMPLE A (poor job)
# two hands wearing rings were cut out and placed beside the flower to cover-up poor blending with the woman in green,suggesting that no hands were holding the flowers at all! incredible! grin grin grin
# the woman in green beside the bride is wearing an oversized hat, grin[b] but in the original SAMPLE A it was a small/moderate hat.
[/b]

so, until a bigger picture of SAMPLE B1 showing naturally people around it is produced to counter this SAMPLE A, this particular act of (1)misleading, and (2) criminal manipulation further soiled and put more shame to the faces of the producer of the picture.

dont bother try to remove this pictures, i have saved them grin, i dont need special permmissions! shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/7
https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/6

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Bigcake: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
U better repent and accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour. Stop this joblesness now.

3 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bigcake

Bigcake: U better repent and accept Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord and Saviour. Stop this joblesness now.

INFACT! the picture manipulator does not know that jesus is watching that criminal act, he is really jobless, pls thank me for exposing the photoshoped hands of jacob and legs of esau above!

How can a couple from US and jamaica do their wedding inside unplastered building in the picture supplied to cover up above?, grin unplastered building grin HABAAAA

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=14pt]as you can see, there is nothing that warrant those (hands cut) out and pasted beside the flowers (in the two pics above), the bride is already gripping the stem of the flower with her both hands, see below; [/size]

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
You no get work undecided

Colin Adua:

ATTENTION! ATTENTIO!! ATTENTION!!!

EVERYBODY LISTEN. I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE WEDDING AUTHENTCALLY DID NOT TAKE PLACE INSIDE A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH AND THE GIRL WASNT WEARING EARRINGS.

SO PASTOR KUMUYI DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT.

I HEREBY APOLOGISE FOR MY FORMER AND ABOVE MENTIONED FALLACIOUS POST. AM SO SORRY I WAS DECEIVED BY JOURNALISTS.

IT WAS A VERY WRONG POST BASED ON WRONG FACTS FEED BY THE MEDIA.

I HEREBY CANCEL AND WITHDRAW EVERY COMMENTS. DONT PAY ANY MIND TO THE ABOVE QUOTED POST. I WISH I DIDN'T POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MESSED UP TOTALLY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME EVERYONE.

I REGRET EVERY INCONVENIENCE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME EVERYONE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME DEEPER LIFE CHURCH MEMBERS!

YOURS VERY TOTALLY SORRY!

COLIN
https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/8#16995417

3 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU

You no get work

[size=14pt]at least, you have been exposed![/size] for insulting the couples, doing their wedding in an unplastered church!

i dont pray to have a criminal job like those distortions above, wait is jesus in support of those obvious forgeries? where is your concience brother, instead of insulting!

i have noyhing agaisnt you, but you went too far!ok?
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
BERNIMOORE: OLAADEGBU

[size=14pt]at least, you have been exposed![/size] for insulting the couples, doing their wedding in an unplastered church!

i dont pray to have a criminal job like those distortions above, wait is jesus in support of those obvious forgeries? where is your concience brother, instead of insulting!

you dey see so
When pygru turn to Ola
You no see my reply for this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/7/#16855919
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
I had to reserve this space till i got my laptop to comment proper.

The distinction is clear as has been pointed out by the OP, and as usual, Olaadegbu is no where to be found to offer a defense on these allegations

I understand that John Kumuyi is a friend of Ola, but is this the extent an individual will go to save the face of his friend?

My quesiton has been: if the bride's dressing was as innocous as Ola will have us believe, why are they on suspension.

Olaadegbu, if indeed it is true that you photoshopped those photos, then the hottest part of hell is reserved for you. All those visions you have been publishing, using it to mesmerize the simple in heart to become deeper lifers will turn against you. You will witness the hell you have so often preached about but you will not return to tell the story. All liers shall find themselves in the lake of fire!!! But, of course, only if you lied...

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by PastorKun(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by shdemidemi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Busted!
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Image123(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is very dull thinking, kindly think out of the cage in your shabby attempts at critique. Those are TWO different pictures of the same person on the same day. One in a church, the other probably outside in a shady environment. minds can indeed be blinded.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by tpia5: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
may God free the lady from these unclean minds [such as the op].

they're probably wanking to her picture, so disgusting, may God forgive you.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:

^^^^^^^^

Reprobate !

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted." - Titus 1:15

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by tpia5: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by PastorKun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
tpia@:

You are the disgusting person here to be able to descend so low to think of such.

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Where is the accused?

Where is Olaadegbu??

Your reputation is in question, sir!

Answer for ya self or forever remain mute!!
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
DrummaBoy: Where is the accused?

Where is Olaadegbu??

Can you see how God has exposed the accusers of the brethren on this forum? The bone of contention was the fact that the bride didn't wear earrings but you guys have been so blinded with hatred for the truth that you couldn't see it and you all started shooting yourselves in the foot. shocked
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Can you see how God has exposed the accusers of the brethren on this forum? The bone of contention was the fact that the bride didn't wear earrings but you guys have been so blinded with hatred for the truth that you couldn't see it and you all started shooting yourselves in the foot. shocked

First it was that the whole looks of the bride was altered, now it is just ear-rings... What exactly is your position?
I cannot see ear-rings in either of the pictures. Can someone help me out, pls?

DrummaBoy: I had to reserve this space till i got my laptop to comment proper.

The distinction is clear as has been pointed out by the OP, and as usual, Olaadegbu is no where to be found to offer a defense on these allegations

I understand that John Kumuyi is a friend of Ola, but is this the extent an individual will go to save the face of his friend?

My quesiton has been: if the bride's dressing was as innocous as Ola will have us believe, why are they on suspension.

Olaadegbu, if indeed it is true that you photoshopped those photos, then the hottest part of hell is reserved for you. All those visions you have been publishing, using it to mesmerize the simple in heart to become deeper lifers will turn against you. You will witness the hell you have so often preached about but you will not return to tell the story. All liers shall find themselves in the lake of fire!!! But, of course, only if you lied...
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Image123: This is very dull thinking, kindly think out of the cage in your shabby attempts at critique. Those are TWO different pictures of the same person on the same day. One in a church, the other probably outside in a shady environment. minds can indeed be blinded.

Look at the two pix again. So we can assume that the woman on her left was tagging along with her through out the wedding, abi? Including going into a shady environment with her? My friend, you are the one being shady here. That other pix Olaadegbu supplied us is the one that was really photoshopped: a desperate attempt to alter the real picture.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
The hall of shame of the accusers of the brethren:

BERNIMOORE:

can anyone glance this, maybe im not correct? should supply further and counter proofs;

BERNIMOORE:

[size=14pt]as you can see, there is nothing that warrant those (hands cut) out and pasted beside the flowers (in the two pics above), the bride is already gripping the stem of the flower with her both hands, see below;
[/size]

BERNIMOORE:

OLAADEGBU

DrummaBoy:

I had to reserve this space till i got my laptop to comment proper.

Pastor Kun:

grin grin grin

DrummaBoy:

Where is the accused?

Where is Olaadegbu??

shdemidemi:

Busted!

frosbel:

^^^^^^^^

Reprobate !

"To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted." - Titus 1:15

Pastor Kun:

You are the disgusting person here to be able to descend so low to think of such.

DrummaBoy:

First it was that the whole looks of the bride was altered, now it is just ear-rings... What exactly is your position?
I cannot see ear-rings in either of the pictures. Can someone help me out, pls?

If they don't repent they shall have their part with the devil who they are sharing a title with.

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of the brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death"
(Rev.12:10-11).

"He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil"
(1 John 3:cool.

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
The question is did you Photoshop those pictures or not?... leave the devil out of this for now

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
DrummaBoy:

The question is did you Photoshop those pictures or not?... leave the devil out of this for now

Ai tete mole ole mu oloko. Another tried and tested tactic of the accuser of the brethren is to make the first accusation. shocked
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Ai tete mole ole mu oloko. Another tried and tested tactic of the accuser of the brethren is to make the first accusation. shocked

You can open a new thread for the definition of the accuser of the brethren and I would meet you there. The question is did you and your cronies photoshop that pix or not?

And by the way, are you the one calling another person accuser of the brethren?

Who are those who teach that those who wear trousers, perm hair or wear make up will go to hell?

Who are those who teach that if you don't pay your tithe you will go to hell?

Who are those who teach that if a woman does not dress up in a certain prescribed manner they will go to hell?

Who is publishing all over NL false vision of heaven and hell, where abound only deeper lifers?

Those guilty of the above and much more are the accuser of the brethren; those who cannot discern Christ in others except in their own narrow way are the accusers of the brethren.

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
^^^^

Leave the hypocrite, the same person who decides those who are saved and those who are not, typical cult member.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Leave the hypocrite, the same person who decides those who are saved and those who are not, typical cult member.

Thank you O jare.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Image123(m): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Look at the two pix again. So we can assume that the woman on her left was tagging along with her through out the wedding, abi? Including going into a shady environment with her? My friend, you are the one being shady here. That other pix Olaadegbu supplied us is the one that was really photoshopped: a desperate attempt to alter the real picture.

Why can you not assume that the woman on her left was tagging along with her twice during the wedding picture taking? Is it so weird and out of this world to take more than one picture with a bride? And for you to see that that woman is the bride's mother(supposedly from other photos previously seen)? Why is your mind so blinded to simple and common sense in this issue? Is it not because you are most bent as a busy bodied hypocrite to discredit that wedding and church? It appears that the meaning of the word 'shady' is lost on you. You are known for twisting Bible so no big deal if you choose to twist the meaning of my words. There is nothing photoshopped in any of the two pictures. Its what you get under different light intensities and perhaps different cameras. There is NO jewellery in any of the pictures. It is only people who want to see faults that are seeing it. What i see is a reflection of light playing on the dress and the camera. These two pictures have been on the internet for a while now, for you to claim Ola supplied it as a desperate attempt shows how desperate you are.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Image123

Image123: This is very dull thinking, kindly think out of the cage in your shabby attempts at critique. Those are TWO different pictures of the same person on the same day. One in a church, the other probably outside in a shady environment. minds can indeed be blinded.

probably in a shaddy environment, indeed! birds of same feathers! soiling the Deeper life church by supporting obvious fraud grin

why dont you comment on these further alterations on the pics supplied by your friend below to fool people like you;

[/b]provide a parent picture of B1, now google SAMPLE A and you will find plenty pictures marching it, which shows SAMPLE B2 as authentic

1, [b]why the big hat? and small hat, comment on that
oryou need big lenses to see it the same woman in green wearing big hat in SAMPLE B1 and small hat in SAMPLE B2 respectively in the same occassion? haba? compare to parent picture SAMPLE A we have a small hat, why is it big in your friends photoshoped pics, and he needs support from people like you to save face,

do you fear him? then why cant you ask him first before you pass insult?

2, why are we having two set of hands, a cut out of hands resting on another hand besisde the flowers, or is the flower standing on nothing?

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2013
image 123

you are making a case for two pics, while your oga;OLA was making case of one picture, but same picture altered, but you are trying to make up the fraud detected in the one he said to be untouched by saying 'probably' (you are not sure and should have shut up) taking in a shaddy place, as in when someone is a place where someone do make a shaddy deal, like kidnappers hideots, drug pedlers, and rapists hideout, they do hide in an uncompleted and unplastered shaddy houses like these below;

unplastered building exposing conduit wires!

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 2:25am On Jul 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU: The hall of shame of the accusers of the brethren:

If they don't repent they shall have their part with the devil who they are sharing a title with.

(Rev.12:10-11).

(1 John 3:cool.

[size=18pt]
DIVERSIONARY![/size] you need people who shares your sentiment to bail you out, sorry Baba-ndagbe lo wa nisin!

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Tani ole? tani oloko, iwo gangan ni oleee! anwi bayii oloonigbo, a tun wi bayii oloonigba, o tun nwa eeyan kunra! ah, o ti fe te bayii na afi igbati o baronupiwada!
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by tpia5: 3:41am On Jul 18, 2013
^remove your eyes from the lady, women full outside, let this one be.

yes, i see through you.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Another tried and tested tactic of the accuser of the brethren is to make the first accusation

accuser of the brethren? who elevates you as one of the brethren? you dont force respect for yourself, but you need to earn it! you have manipulated a picture and you were mute on that because its embarrassing,

do you really see anything wrong in 'criminal alteration' like the one you provided and was discovered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.