Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! (10827 Views)

Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU FAILED TO COUNTER THIS FRAUD! WE DON SEE YANSH OF A FOWL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by PastorKun(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
BERNIMOORE: OLAADEGBU FAILED TO COUNTER THIS FRAUD! WE DON SEE YANSH OF A FOWL grin grin grin grin grin

And the yansh dey smell terribly.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jobless old men.... Smh
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pygru: Jobless old men.... Smh

one is a lawyer, the other a business man, what are you ?

Layabout maybe ? grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
frosbel:

Layabout maybe ? grin
na me be layabout
Me wey I be 'CISCO network engineer', CCNA, MBBS, GCE.
angry
mind ya self oo
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
frosbel:

Layabout maybe ? grin

Are you really sure that BERNIMOORE is a lawyer? It is well in the well.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
for the uptenth time,OLAADEGBU FAILED TO PROVIDE A PICTURE, TAKEN IN THE CHURCH, SHOWING THAT THE NEW MRS KUMUYI IS WITHOUT JEWELRY!

HAVING CRUSHED THE CONCUCTION HE EARLIER PROVIDED TO AS 'FRAUD AND THEFT OF IDENTITY' I EXPOSE THE PHOTOSHOP DETAILS AND TO PUT SALT ON HIS WOUND,DLCH ORDERED THE THREAD CLOSED, AFTER I EXPOSE THE PHOTOSHOP DETAILS!

IM STILL AWAITING PICTURE PROOFS BEIGN SNAP INSIDE THE CHURCH ON THE WEDDING DAY OF 'JOHN AND LOVE' TO COUNTER THESE AUTHENTIC BELOW WITH JEWELRY;

ROMANS 2:21
you, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? [size=18pt]You who preach that one shall not steal, do you steal?[/size]

KUMUYI TEACH ONE THING, BUT PRACTICE ANOTHER, SEE PICS OF THE PERSON THAT DEPRIVED A CHURCH MEMBER TO DRESS WELL IN HER WEDDING DAY, BUT PERMIT 'JEWELRY AND PERMED HAIR' FOR HIS SONS WEDDING; CHAI, DOUBLE STANDARD,

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU,

Here are some words very sweet from the mouth of this man called kumuyi

" Proverbs 22:28.”Remove not the ancient landmarks, which thy fathers have set.” 1 Peter 3, 3 and 4:”Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; “But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

Kumuyi has preached the above with fervency all his life. He even weeps on the altar at times when he talks of how the modern church has watered down the word of God.

"The new Mrs Kumuyi[size=18pt] stepped out in a fitted wedding gown, with see through short sleeves, carried a bouquet of flowers, wore jewelry, and her face was made up[/size].

Her relaxed hair was even partially uncovered in church.[size=18pt] Pastor Kumuyi and his new wife, Esther, were there in their puritanical estate. Did they develop apoplexy on seeing the bride? Were they pleading the ‘blood of Jesus’ and asking for mercy? Did they feel like crawling under a table to hide? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] Well, the wedding held, and each went to his home".

Pastor Kumuyi bend the rules because his son was involved! simple!

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2013
[size=14pt]Did they (pastor kumuyi and wife) develop apoplexy on seeing the bride? Were they pleading the ‘blood of Jesus’ and asking for mercy? Did they feel like crawling under a table to hide? Well, the wedding held, and each went to his home"[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

OLAADEGBU,

Here are some words very sweet from the mouth of this man called kumuyi

" Proverbs 22:28.”Remove not the ancient landmarks, which thy fathers have set.” 1 Peter 3, 3 and 4:”Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; “But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

Kumuyi has preached the above with fervency all his life. He even weeps on the altar at times when he talks of how the modern church has watered down the word of God.

"The new Mrs Kumuyi[size=18pt] stepped out in a fitted wedding gown, with see through short sleeves, carried a bouquet of flowers, wore jewelry, and her face was made up[/size].

Her relaxed hair was even partially uncovered in church.[size=18pt] Pastor Kumuyi and his new wife, Esther, were there in their puritanical estate. Did they develop apoplexy on seeing the bride? Were they pleading the ‘blood of Jesus’ and asking for mercy? Did they feel like crawling under a table to hide? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] Well, the wedding held, and each went to his home".

Pastor Kumuyi bend the rules because his son was involved! simple!

I don't blame you I blame it all on the state of Nigeria's educational system that produces junk journalists such as the one you quoted and "lawyers" like yourself. undecided

3 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Colin Adua:

ATTENTION! ATTENTIO!! ATTENTION!!!

EVERYBODY LISTEN. I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE WEDDING AUTHENTCALLY DID NOT TAKE PLACE INSIDE A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH AND THE GIRL WASNT WEARING EARRINGS.

SO PASTOR KUMUYI DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT.

I HEREBY APOLOGISE FOR MY FORMER AND ABOVE MENTIONED FALLACIOUS POST. AM SO SORRY I WAS DECEIVED BY JOURNALISTS.

IT WAS A VERY WRONG POST BASED ON WRONG FACTS FEED BY THE MEDIA.

I HEREBY CANCEL AND WITHDRAW EVERY COMMENTS. DONT PAY ANY MIND TO THE ABOVE QUOTED POST. I WISH I DIDN'T POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MESSED UP TOTALLY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME EVERYONE.

I REGRET EVERY INCONVENIENCE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME EVERYONE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME DEEPER LIFE CHURCH MEMBERS!

YOURS VERY TOTALLY SORRY!

COLIN
https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/8#16995417
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Pygru:
https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/8#16995417

pygru;

why posting colin Adua's post here? when i read his it on the other thread ijust laugh, because the deeper life church see him as betraying the church. cant someone speak his mind?

colin Adua actuaally spoke his mind earlier, he was against the fraud, but he was approached by the DLCH, to renonce his stand, here is what he earlier said from his mind: with points;

his points agreed with mine on the issue of double standard, 'A bunch of over pampered kids! enjoy your reading from colin Adua!

Colin Adua: A bunch of over pampered kids!

A sister once told me that during her Deeper Life wedding that the wife of [size=14pt]the regional overseer searched thoroughly for perming underneath their locally plaited hair, and if she had noticed one, that person would have been chased out of the wedding right there on her wedding day.[/size]

Now, somebody in the same church,[size=14pt] after years of humiliating and openly rebuking others for far lesser offfence, has the effrontery to adorn herself with perming(are you sure, that, is not weavon/wig), makeup, earing, wedding gown, see through show shoulder dress, against the church's 38 years preaching/ standard and the wedding was allowed to hold, while the GS was present, just because of what? Probably, because she is being married to the GS (Oga on top) son. And deeper life members were there[/size], clapping for them, beaming with smiles, inside deeper life church. [size=18pt]You people needs to try more harder to explain to me that there is no DOULBE STANDARD.[/size]

Resignation or no resignation, apology or no apology, suspension or no suspension, discipline or no discipline, all those are meaningless medicine after death, the wedding has been permitted, the damage has been done. Why did the church allow the worldly wedding to hold in the first place?[size=18pt] Didnt they see her make up at their traditional wedding two days before? Are the members afraid to rebuke the son of their pastor? All these shenanigans, laterly is just, far far far foul,[/size] a move to stop other members from giving their children high society wedding, after they have already given it to their kids.

[size=18pt]Is it not outright hypocrisy, double standard and lack of integrity? Am still very shocked, disappointed and I feel betrayed.[/size] I did not attend the wedding of someone very close to me, I did not take pictures with them, neither did I eat their cake and food at the hall, in my protest that I did not support him marrying an unbeliever, neither do I support his flambouyant worldly wedding, partly because of the church then, now look at this. How will he see me now? Is it not an outright betrayal?

[size=14pt]Pastor Kumuyi would have shown us the stuff he was made of(if he was actually made of any stuff). He was there, sat quietly, took pictures with them, probably, drank their wine (are you sure that wine wasnt alcoholic), listened to their songs(I wonder what they were singing about, in that shameless disobedience to a constituted organisation)[/size], possibly ate their cake and food. Then flown back to Nigeria and started waving resignation over our faces. He doesnt need to offer resignation, as I read from a paper, he should have submitted a resignation letter, gone home collected all the wedding pictures and videos from the naughty couple and get them burnt, if he is serious.

I find it difficult listening to his messages again, because I keep asking myself, do this man mean all these things he is saying? If not the issue with my PC, I would have gotten all of them deleted from my HDD.

[size=14pt]What has happened to open rebuke, that the church has been preaching? What has happened to showing our faith by our works? What has happened to " a leader's sin is a leading sin" condemnation? Why didnt kumuyi call off or halt that wedding when he saw that girl like that? Why didnt he cancel it and chase those bunch of naughty kids out of the church, as has been done to so many other people in the past[/size] (as I heard, I never witnessed any), as the [size=18pt]general overseer of the whole branches? He would have welded his cane immediately. A worthy shepherd can never see a sheep getting lost and keep quiet and after it must have gotten lost and eaten he now starts looking for it.[/size]

If he had chased them out of the church and had postponed the wedding, now I would have been celebrating him, boasting and thumping my chest. And my respect for him would have gone back to 100%. But he sat there and kept quiet, while his kids were disobeying the church, now he is crying foul and rejecting apology. Thats crying when the head is already cut off, medicine after death,[size=18pt] an outright double standard, because no one in his right senses can believe that he did not consent to the wedding.
[/size]
The high society wedding has already been done, the pictures are probably somewhere waiting to be enlarged, framed and hanged. Few years from now, the kids will look at them and possibly grin with satisfaction and give themselves high five and thumbs up, that they looked good during their day.. And other members will still be shackled down from happiness, freedom and liberty with unnecessary laws.

Had it been that this happened to another pastor like Lazarus Mouka, deeper life members would have piecesed him. They will talk and talk and talk untill their arses starts talking. Only God knows what they would have said. Now, it has happened to Deeper Life and they are defending their pastor, trying to sweep it under the carpet. [size=18pt]Thank God for the media, it would have been cleverly underplayed.[/size]

My respect for him has gone from 70% to -20%. He should be disciplined and suspended for sitting quietly, consenting to that wedding, just like the Jamaican national overseer.[size=28pt] If God is still interested in DL, HE will raise somebody far better than him. Nobody is indispensable. Kumuyi should get off there for some time it will help us to recover easily, retaining him as GS for now is still amounting to another double standard, an unfair treatment, since the Jamaican overseer, has been suspended. A lot of pastors in deeper life has been disciplined for an offence far lesser. PLEASE HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BY EXAMPLE[/size].

Deeper life should go and put the church in other, making sure that those bunch of over pampered kids, did not give birth before 9 months of their wedding. They should counsel, monitor and nurtur them so that they should not fight and divorce. Because that will finish the already dented image of the church. A woman who can shamelessly, globally and overtly disobey an old constituted organisation, she grew up in, with alacrity, without minding whose ox is gored, doesnt seem like an ideal virtuous, submisssive wife to me.

Maybe God has seen these lack of integrity, far before we do and raised a new pastor in the person of Lazarus Mouka for himself and us.

I wish, finally someone will just tell me that this is not true, that it didnt happen. I wish I can wake up and find all this a dream.

Kai, na waoh! am stranded. I never imagined nor expected this from a family we boast of and look up to.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS WRITEUP, IF THAT WORLDLY WEDDING DID NOT HAPPEN AFTER ALL[/size][size=8pt].

Colin.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2013
even when i minus only errings from this write ups from a deeper life member who was told todenounce his statement but denounce only one of them, imstill left with Some mouth watering allegations not adressed by colins

[size=14pt]Colin Adua:

A sister once told me that during her Deeper Life wedding that the wife of the regional overseer searched thoroughly for perming underneath their locally plaited hair, and if she had noticed one, that person would have been chased out of the wedding right there on her wedding day.[/size]

the issue of perming was not addresed in odua's denounciation!

see the wife and baba kumuyi watching and taking pics with bride with perm hair!

Now, somebody in the same church, after years of humiliating and openly rebuking others for far lesser offfence, has the effrontery to adorn herself with perming(are you sure, that, is not weavon/wig), makeup, earing, wedding gown, see through show shoulder dress, against the church's 38 years preaching/ standard and the wedding was allowed to hold, while the GS was present, just because of what? Probably, because she is being married to the GS (Oga on top) son. And deeper life members were there, clapping for them, beaming with smiles, inside deeper life church. You people needs to try more harder to explain to me that there is no DOULBE STANDARD.

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Colins said that the general overseer is not having the any control over the wedding, but lets see what colins had earlier said about the control thing when he was in his right senses

colins:[size=14pt]as the general overseer of the whole branches? He would have welded his cane immediately. A worthy shepherd can never see a sheep getting lost and keep quiet and after it must have gotten lost and eaten he now starts looking for it.[/size]
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by truthislight: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

pygru;

why posting colin Adua's post here? when i read his it on the other thread ijust laugh, because the deeper life church see him as betraying the church. cant someone speak his mind?

colin Adua actuaally spoke his mind earlier, he was against the fraud, but he was approached by the DLCH, to renonce his stand, here is what he earlier said from his mind: with points;

his points agreed with mine on the issue of double standard, 'A bunch of over pampered kids! enjoy your reading from colin Adua!

Colin.

the point here is that the son of the GS and the daughter of the Jamaican branch overseer of Deeperlife church did get married, simple!

And as they say, "charity begins at home", the expectation as expected was high.
They are not just DL in the church only, are they ?

Every other thing is by the war.

If it is true that the son of the GS and the daughter of the Jamaican overseer did not hold their wedding in their own church then that is a reproach to their church.

Smh.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Colin Adua:

ATTENTION! ATTENTIO!! ATTENTION!!!

EVERYBODY LISTEN. I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE WEDDING AUTHENTCALLY DID NOT TAKE PLACE INSIDE A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH AND THE GIRL WASNT WEARING EARRINGS.

SO PASTOR KUMUYI DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT.
[/quote]

when i was reading the quotes above, myface was beaming with laughter, because it was one of the desperate concuction huriedly put together by the deeper life church to save face.

this brings us to defining what constituted or reffered to 'in whole' as the church

but before then, are buildings decorated church? or the people who are faith faithfull
Ephesians 5:23

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as
: and he is the saviour of the body".

#above, is christ the husband of a buiding

the general overseer and his guests,....... kumuyi and his guest, so what? thats church co

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

when i was reading the quotes above, myface was beaming with laughter, because it was one of the desperate concuction huriedly put together by the deeper life church to save face.

this brings us to defining what constituted or reffered to 'in whole' as the church

but before then, are buildings decorated church? or the people who are faith faithfull
Ephesians 5:23

"For the husband is the head of the wife, even as
: and he is the saviour of the body".

#above, is christ the husband of a buiding

the general overseer and his guests,....... kumuyi and his guest, so what? thats church co

You should rather spot the difference between the first year student and the final year student and see what the incessant strikes your country has done to you.

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You should rather spot the difference between the first year student and the final year student and see what the incessant strikes your country has done to you.

can you start adressing this double standards practiced in your falling church,

a deeperlife member colin adua, quote again;

[size=18pt]Colin Adua:

A sister once told me that during her Deeper Life wedding that the wife of the regional overseer searched thoroughly for perming underneath their locally plaited hair, and if she had noticed one, that person would have been chased out of the wedding right there on her wedding day.[/size]

can you see the wife of the G.O watching the perming on the brides hair, no report that it was seached, so why is the G.o's wife not doing her job to seach?

ola answer this one, the G.o's wife was looking directly at her hair, but hypocrisy could not allow her to do her job, look at the picture! enjoy the look!

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU

How sweet it was for Kumuyi to sing these often on the pulpit;

what an irony, that he practice otherwise grin grin grin grin grin

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2013
[size=18pt]"Pastor Kumuyi would have shown us the stuff he was made of[b](if he was actually made of any stuff). He was there, sat quietly, took pictures with them, probably, drank their wine (are you sure that wine wasnt alcoholic)[/b], listened to their songs(I wonder what they were singing about, in that shameless disobedience to a constituted organisation)"[/size]

[size=18pt]proof[/size];

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by truthislight: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [size=18pt]"Pastor Kumuyi would have shown us the stuff he was made of[b](if he was actually made of any stuff). He was there, sat quietly, took pictures with them, probably, drank their wine (are you sure that wine wasnt alcoholic)[/b], listened to their songs(I wonder what they were singing about, in that shameless disobedience to a constituted organisation)"[/size]

[size=18pt]proof[/size];

When is this Oladegbu going to address this issues sef ? sad

since he calls himself a "christian", does he not know that it Beholds on him to be free from accusations ?

Here we are with pictures he tendered as evidence being shown to be fraudulently manipulated and he goes about his normal business as though nothing has ever happened.

If you dont clear this picture reproach on you based on this picture you gave us as being genuine, why should someone ever take you as capable of giving out the truth in the future ?

Should we feed on lies as though it is normal ?

Smh.

@Oladegbu

come and clear yourself on this thread.

angry
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012

ON THIS thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/6

then after comparing the pics on the site olaadegbu supplied, and pointed out the photoshoped ingredients in the images, shame forced the DLCH to close the thread below, earlier reffered as their backbone and proof;

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012

deeper life church and their faithfuls have failed to produce a picture of kumuyi's wedding, showing that the bride did not wear errings,except speculating

the question is; how would kumuyi a G.O go for a wedding of such, and wanted to come and lie to the nigerian branch that there was no double standard? if not because of media and internet, faster than the plane kumuyi boarded, only for him to start defending until he offered to resign,

up media!

up fast internet!

down liar kumuyi!

down controversial double standard man kumuyi!

up till now, baba kumuyi and disciples were not able to produce authentic pics as proofs to exonerate them!

they(kumuyi and co) are guily as charged having FAILED TO PRODUCE COUNTER EVIDENCE!

no wonder ola was against the journalist of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/6

he blamed the media!

hhe tried to distract us with a crusade that UNDER FIRE pastor kumuyi was arranging,

this reminds me of the deceits in kumuyi's miracles,

can any one give me a name of an AMPUTATED PERSON ever healed by kumuyi? just one, lets investigate, and you will find lies.

the whole charade of DL what 'stage-managed' and fraud.

let me give names of healed people in the bible,

# daughter of jairus (death) but raised

# lazarus;dead

# Naman (leprous hands healed )

can we have names and adresses of those healed by kumuyi? if none provided with ease? then THEY ARE ALL FRAUD

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=truthislight]
When is this Oladegbu going to address this issues sef ?

since he calls himself a "christian", does he not know that it Beholds on him to be free from accusations ?

Here we are with pictures he tendered as evidence being shown to be fraudulently manipulated and he goes about his normal business as though nothing has ever happened.

If you dont clear this picture reproach on you based on this picture you gave us as being genuine, why should someone ever take you as capable of giving out the truth in the future ?

Should we feed on lies as though it is normal ?

Smh.

@Oladegbu

come and clear yourself on this thread

he does not have any proof, so he need not comment, because ABSENCE of substancial proofs in the face of proven allegation facts on this tread has rendered olaadegbu and his disciples 'mute' and they have the right to remain so as anything uttred out now may be use to flog his BOM-BOM grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Image123(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2013
you turn this logos to rhema

Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs than a fool bent on folly.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Image123: you turn this logos to rhema

Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs than a fool bent on folly.
Again, you came into the thread like a loose goat(you know ileya goat,tied to a pole but luckily escape) and now looking for food desperately, thats what you are! had it been that you have come with a better argument or substantial proofs, nobody will stop you.

you would have come up with a picture proof here showing truly that the bride was not wearing errings, permed her hair, wore expensive clothes(1 pet 3:2-5)

you have none! abi, even the site you guys posted the photoshoped version was ordered closed after i detected the fraudulent act of photoshoping an image with an attempt to deceive the public into believing a picture with 3 additions; when a deeper life couple can afford limousine for their wedding, but other church member will be punished for that as too wordly, isn'nt it? my reffered proof are in the first page(SAMPLE B1) is fraudulent and 'theft of identity'.

and that kumuyi had played a clear double standard or deviate from his earlier shout using his favourite verses at times he will even cry on the pulpit, when he reads;

what an irony, that the G.O, and other highly esteemed in the church were present in this shameful show below;

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Image123(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2013
i'd rather meet a bear.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by vickyO(f): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
this bernimoore dey gimme joy........
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by DrummaBoy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
vickyO: this bernimoore dey gimme joy........

Same here.

The guy dey try with his leash on OLAADEGBU.

Unfortunately the most "holy" Ola has not convinced us that the OP is wrong. Is it a sin to own up to mistake and simply say "I copied and pasted a wrong picture"? I am sure that part of restitution is also taught at the Deeper Life Church.

One other thing that needs genuine restitution is Pastor W F Kumuyi coming out to the whole world and telling us that he failed in his parental duties. He succeeded in binding other people's children but failed in doing the same to his own. this restitution should be complete with resignation.

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by PastorKun(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Same here.

Unfortunately the most "holy" Ola has not convinced us that the OP is wrong. Is it a sin to own up to mistake and simply say "I copied and pasted a wrong picture"? I am sure that part of restitution is also taught at the Deeper Life Church.

One other thing that needs genuine restitution is Pastor W F Kumuyi coming out to the whole world and telling us that he failed in his parental duties. He succeeded in binding other people's children but failed in doing the same to his own. this restitution should be complete with resignation.

Supported the old baba should resign in shame due to his hypocritical stand and his putting the flock of God under his care under undue bondage.

2 Likes

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by vickyO(f): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Same here.

true talk.... to me it's pride that's disturbing the Ola boy....
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by truthislight: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Supported the old baba should resign in shame due to his hypocritical stand and his putting the flock of God under his care under undue bondage.

^

dont mind the hypocrite who prevent people from being free and or using their money for any other thing but for tithe, offering and food so that he can collect their money and give some to his own son to hire limousine and do expensive wedding other members are forbidden from doing.

Meanwhile, he himself enjoys fine rich environment.

What do we call him then for giving people a heavier load other than Jesus light load ?

Is he :

1. Oppressive wolf or
2. A fine shepherd ?

You all have eyes, may the words of Jesus christ judge him.

Smh.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Rhymeyjohn: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Its obvious that the op really has something to grind with pastor Kumyi. This is not an attempt to seek/know truth, or to question olaade.. It has gotten to the point of slander and casting apersions on the person of Pastor Kumuyi. This is not somthing a christian should not do to even an unbeliever, talkless of a fellow christian brother, worst still, a revered christian. I would advise the OP to stop it, and close the thread as it does not put both YOU and those you are accusing in any good light. The bible says LOVE works no ill (including writing dirty words) to his neighbour. For the sake of God, and his kingdom, seek peace(not anger), and pursue it. Be ye reconciled to God. Blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Was WITH God / Catholic Church Blasts Lagos Lawmakers Over Cremation Bill / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.