Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! (10826 Views)

Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU

[size=14pt]i affirm that im not a JW! Show me where i have ever said that im a JW, just one! true2God and itsfact says because they observe 'like you earlier did' that some of my view supports the JW views, then i must be one, then i ask for a proof,that to prove,beyond reasonable doubt

that:

1, im a barrister/or id barrister

and

2 a jw other than insinuations and speculations

there is no proof inanywaywhatsoever, you are really bothered now who this man bee seff wey dey expose us, chaii[/size] grin grin grin grin

again dont divert the tread,

did you photoshop the pics you tagged 'untouched'? if yes you are guilty of criminal manipulations and THEFT OF IDENTITY shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013
@PYGRU

Pygru:
I no even know which word to use for you sef.
Use your head na.... Een, put on your thinking cap!
I sure say you no open the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012
Na the person wey post the pictures be this.

https://www.nairaland.com/funkede1

una dey so jobless!
Kai!
And to think say some of una na fathers.... Smh..
Joblesss guys!

^
grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Latest imformation! shocked[/size]

[size=14pt]deeper life have ordered the only tread that served as the lifeline which i exposed the picture there as beign photoshoped CLOSED TO SAVE FACE.

until page 3 now, ola have not denied responsibility of the picture, may be after exposing him now he will start denying it, im waiting for that, but you are just a forking Errand Boy! grin grin grin grin poor you grin

Can you be a man to supply further proof to counter their mess? im waiting
![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE: @PYGRU

[size=14pt]deeper life have ordered the only tread that served as the lifeline which i exposed the picture there as beign photoshoped CLOSED TO SAVE FACE.

Barrister, next time please, it is thread , not tread , lol. grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE: @PYGRU

hey, I have no business with you.
My post was meant for Drummaboy not you.
So, kindly park well commot for road.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by shdemidemi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pygru:

I don't believe bernimoore, this can't be true, who knows the real gist?
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
arrister, next time please, it is thread , not tread , lol

sorry sir, im not a barrister, but im elated(not admitting) for calling me that, and just because you quoted an error which i want to correct thats why im responding, anyway thanks, maybe i need some education grin grin grin, thank you o jare! im just in a haste.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by shdemidemi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bro, I am on your side on this. I want us to nail these lies once and for all here. Do you have contradictory facts against bernimoore's claims?
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

sorry sir, im not a barrister, but im elated(not admitting) for calling me that, and just because you quoted an error which i want to correct thats why im responding, anyway thanks, maybe i need some education grin grin grin, thank you o jare! im just in a haste.

no probs, on a lighter note grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
at pygru

are you changing mouth now like your founder kumuyi? why are you not having business with me again?

Pygru:
on page zero before anybody comment you wrote this below on my pics posted:

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:37pm On Jul 17
You no get work undecided
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)

:"You no get work undecided" at " 12:37pm On Jul 17"

again on this page you posted jobless to my post

Pygru: Quote Post
^^
#jobless

but having being diappointed by the fact that the thread you supplied where you said ola got the photoshoped pics and trying to exonerate ola, deeper life ordered the thread closed! wetin them they hide? now suddenly you(errand boy) have no proof than to accept 'forgery' and 'theft of identity' on behalf of deeperlife and Ola
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
shdemidemi: Bro, I am on your side on this. I want us to nail these lies once and for all here. Do you have contradictory facts against bernimoore's claims?
which claims
He is just #jobless

@ bolded, na fence I dey.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
at pygru

are you changing mouth now like your founder kumuyi?
I never mentioned it here that I be DL

but having being diappointed by the fact that the thread you supplied where you said ola got the photoshoped pics and trying to exonerate ola, deeper life ordered the thread closed!
how where when

wetin them they hide? now suddenly you[b](errand boy)[/b] have no proof than to accept 'forgery' and 'theft of identity' on behalf of deeperlife and Ola
me erand boy grin grin grin
I just one show una, una foolishness.
Find better work do.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU,

Can you sincerely read this to PASTOR KUMUYI! VERSE 2 below; "overseer is to be above reproach" emphasis on verse 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)
7 "He must also have a good reputation with outsiders" verse 15 "you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth".

and based on these facts emphasis on verse 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?),the fact that it takes 'outsiders to whip him to his sins' (vs7 "He must also have a good reputation with outsiders"wink above can he honourably resign rather than intimidating those who are suppose to tell him the truth like samuel told saul, like nathan told david and like what happened btw paul and appolos?

1 Timothy 3
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers ann deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect . [size=14pt]5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)[/size] 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 [size=14pt]He must also have a good reputation with outsiders[/size], so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

8 In the same way, deacons[b] are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

if you cant, then you are a disgrace to christianity, and should direct your attack to repairing your home!
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
at pygru

are you changing mouth now like your founder kumuyi? why are you not having business with me again?

on page zero before anybody comment you wrote this below on my pics posted:

:"You no get work undecided" at " 12:37pm On Jul 17"

again on this page you posted jobless to my post

but having being diappointed by the fact that the thread you supplied where you said ola got the photoshoped pics and trying to exonerate ola, deeper life ordered the thread closed! wetin them they hide? now suddenly you(errand boy) have no proof than to accept 'forgery' and 'theft of identity' on behalf of deeperlife and Ola

Pygru is just a jobless lady looking for attention, abeg ignore her, she does not ever contribute anything of value to discussions.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE: OLAADEGBU,

Can you sincerely read this to PASTOR KUMUYI! VERSE 2 below; "overseer is to be above reproach"
7 "He must also have a good reputation with outsiders" verse 15 "you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth".

and based on these facts above can he honourably resign rather than intimidating those who are suppose to tell him yhe truth like samuel told saul, like nathan told david and like what happened btw paul and appolos?

1 Timothy 3
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers ann deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect . [size=14pt]5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)[/size] 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7 [size=14pt]He must also have a good reputation with outsiders[/size], so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap.

8 In the same way, deacons[b] are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

if you cant, then you are a disgrace to christianity, and should direct your attack to repairing your home!
you see ya sef, wetin concern ^^ with the topic of your thread:
OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

Pygru is just a jobless lady looking for attention, abeg ignore her, she does not ever contribute anything of value to discussions.

grin grin grin
ooo frosbel my Nairaland 'role model' kiss what did i do now?
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by flourishG(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:

you spoke d truth.actually I don't like cursing people but when adults like pygru begins to pee in the pants,then somebody needs to check him up aggressively.dats y I kick him many times.da dude is ....smh.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Pygru: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
flourishG: you spoke d truth.actually I don't like cursing people but when adults like pygru begins to pee in the pants,then somebody needs to check him up aggressively.dats y I kick him many times.da dude is ....smh.
frosbel:

grin grin grin
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
pygru

you see ya sef, wetin concern ^^ with the topic of your thread:

because Ola provided the link as a couter proof that 'jewelry' was added(which later was proved wrong) and he took the responsibility of the burden, that is 'the onus of proof' to give or supply evidences further to show that the picture he supplied as an evidence tagged as 'Altered version' was really altered, but reverse is the case,

the one tagged 'untouched' was misleading, in the face of the following futher facts not countered up till now by ola, but rather he is seeking to distract issues;

THE SITE ola directed me TO COMPARE, WHICH I DID;

BELOW;

OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below:

ON THIS thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/6

then after comparing the pics on the site olaadegbu supplied, and pointed out the photoshoped ingredients in the images, shame forced the DLCH to close the thread below, earlier reffered as their backbone and proof;

deeper life church and their faithfuls have failed to produce a picture of kumuyi's wedding, showing that the bride did not wear errings,except speculating

the question is; how would kumuyi a G.O go for a wedding of such, and wanted to come and lie to the nigerian branch that there was no double standard? if not because of media and internet, faster than the plane kumuyi boarded, only for him to start defending until he offered to resign,

up media!

up fast internet!

down liar kumuyi!

down controversial double standard man kumuyi!

up till now, baba kumuyi and disciples were not able to produce authentic pics as proofs to exonerate them!

they(kumuyi and co) are guily as charged having FAILED TO PRODUCE COUNTER EVIDENCE!

no wonder ola was against the journalist of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1350911/must-read-dust-raised-john/6

he blamed the media!

hhe tried to distract us with a crusade that UNDER FIRE pastor kumuyi was arranging,

this reminds me of the deceits in kumuyi's miracles,

can any one give me a name of an AMPUTATED PERSON ever healed by kumuyi? just one, lets investigate, and you will find lies.

the whole charade of DL what 'stage-managed' and fraud.

let me give names of healed people in the bible,

# daughter of jairus (death) but raised

# lazarus;dead

# Naman (leprous hands healed )

can we have names and adresses of those healed by kumuyi? if none provided with ease? then THEY ARE ALL FRAUD grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Tunisque(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Whether the pictured was photoshoped or not, one fact still remains and that is the bride was not putting on earrings. And be that as it may, i am glad to tell you that God has taken control. Who knows the author of the 'photoshoped picture' could even be some evil agent just out to tarnish the image of DL. But no matter their plan, they have failed, the Lord is with us like a mighty terrible one. Those criticizing should read their bible and do the right thing which i am very sure you know but only being hypocritical. Let me announce to you: this church is built on AMAZING GRACE, the devil cannot tear it down. Shalom.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tunisque

i love devout christian like you;

Tunisque: Whether the pictured was photoshoped or not, one fact still remains and that is the bride was not putting on earrings.

Wow! you admitted that SAMPLE B1 was photoshoped after the producer OLA failed to counter B2 as the one altered!

Sorry man, it cannot remain a fact again having admit 'controversially trying to criminally cleanse the error' maybe you dont know that OLA who supplied this criminally induced picture to deceive has added a new case to the one on ground, siddon there they yarn o

And be that as it may, i am glad to tell you that God has taken control.

which God? which control, KUMUYI IS THE GOD HERE, he is the supreme of DL NOW, he has broken the law of God of beign an overseer! ola tried to criminally save him but failed woefully as he even compound the case, and even the site he supplied was quickly closed after beign exposed!

Who knows the author of the 'photoshoped picture' could even be some evil agent just out to tarnish the image of DL. But no matter their plan, they have failed, the Lord is with us like a mighty terrible one

thank you, admitting that, thats why the tread reads

Those criticizing should read their bible and do the right thing

yes, that is what i have done,

the bible allows outsiders to criticise in this case

read it again you just passed in in my previous post;

1 Timothy 3:1-7
New King James Version (NKJV)
Qualifications of Overseers

3 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop,[a] he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); 6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.
7 Moreover he [b]must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil..

verse 7;"must have a good testimony among those who are outside[/b], lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil"..

now tell me did kumuyi invite reproach upon himself and fell to dvil snare?

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by tpia5: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

sorry sir, im not a barrister,

nigeria is truly finished if you are.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
tpia@:

grin grin grin

That means that there is still hope for Nigeria if the likes of BERNIMOORE do not reflect what we have as "lawyers" and "journalists" (who said that there were earrings where there were none), in Nigeria.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

OLAADEGBU

[size=14pt]i affirm that im not a JW! Show me where i have ever said that im a JW, just one! true2God and itsfact says because they observe 'like you earlier did' that some of my view supports the JW views, then i must be one, then i ask for a proof,that to prove,beyond reasonable doubt

that:

1, im a barrister/or id barrister

and

2 a jw other than insinuations and speculations

there is no proof inanywaywhatsoever, you are really bothered now who this man bee seff wey dey expose us, chaii[/size] grin grin grin grin

again dont divert the tread,

did you photoshop the pics you tagged 'untouched'? if yes you are guilty of criminal manipulations and THEFT OF IDENTITY shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even if you give satan an inch he would want to be a ruler. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is most likely to be a duck.

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Mescopaul(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
What's all this dirty talks about my Sacred church.

You have all turned this thread into something else. Instead of thrashing the real matter, you've started abusing and joking with hellfire and quoting all sorts of scriptures.

The event is past, let by-gone be by-gone!

Dont see why you guys should send yourselves to hell because of another man's problem.

It's time you guys stop digging out buried corpses!
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by Tunisque(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
BERNIMOORE: Tunisque

i love devout christian like you;

Wow! you admitted that SAMPLE B1 was photoshoped after the producer OLA failed to counter B2 as the one altered!

Sorry man, it cannot remain a fact again having admit 'controversially trying to criminally cleanse the error' maybe you dont know that OLA who supplied this criminally induced picture to deceive has added a new case to the one on ground, siddon there they yarn o

which God? which control, KUMUYI IS THE GOD HERE, he is the supreme of DL NOW, he has broken the law of God of beign an overseer! ola tried to criminally save him but failed woefully as he even compound the case, and even the site he supplied was quickly closed after beign exposed!

thank you, admitting that, thats why the tread reads

yes, that is what i have done,

the bible allows outsiders to criticise in this case

read it again you just passed in in my previous post;

1 Timothy 3:1-7
New King James Version (NKJV)
Qualifications of Overseers

3 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop,[a] he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); 6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.
7 Moreover he [b]must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil..

verse 7;"must have a good testimony among those who are outside[/b], lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil"..

now tell me did kumuyi invite reproach upon himself and fell to dvil snare?

I will never forget what i came across some time ago on the internet that not all humans are humans. Yes! Not humans are humans even some behind some computer somewhere posting some trash so they can drag more souls into the kingdom of the devil. I only pity the naive ones who don't know their left from right. The devil is threatened going by what the Lord is doing through His servant especially through the monthly miracle and revival programme. He wants him to resign so the work can stop. NO! We are sorry to disappoint you and your fallen angels behind some funny user ID that he will not resign. He will only retire to refire. The work of God will continue and more souls will be won into the Kingdom of God. You and your fallen angels may start as many threads as possible, you will all fail. Darkness can never overcome light, the truth of the Word of God will prevail. On Christ the solid rock, we stand.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by flourishG(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pygru:

grin grin grin
because u're a he-she.you cammellon.one time u use female status n another time u use male so u are a he-she.me n frosbel right.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tunisque

[quote author=Tunisque]

I will never forget what i came across some time ago on the internet that not all humans are humans. Yes! Not humans are humans even some behind some computer somewhere posting some trash so they can drag more souls into the kingdom of the devil. I only pity the naive ones who don't know their left from right.

i dont know what you are talking about!

just back from work, it was not possible to reply you when you are posting, i was busy, im back home now, and happy for a good day!

The devil is threatened going by what the Lord is doing through His servant especially through the monthly miracle and revival programme. He wants him to resign so the work can stop. NO! We are sorry to disappoint you and your fallen angels behind some funny user ID that he will not resign. He will only retire to refire..

so, what you are saying now is that Deeper life's lifeline is KUMUYI, nobody ecxept kumuyi, i oftenhear people loving their pastors more than jesus and God, kumuyi,kumuyi kumuyi, is he your God? or immidiately he is removed, Deeper Life is as good as DEAD! why did you develop such attachment to a mere human other than jesus? and you will not be able to live again if he is no more(i expect you to say 'its not his portion in jeesus name' why cant you for once face reality?) what if he die like other pastors,(oshofa,idahosa etc..... Or is he immune to death? you cannot even think, OLAADEGBU is even using that zeal of yours to promote his crime!

The work of God will continue and more souls will be won into the Kingdom of God. You and your fallen angels may start as many threads as possible, you will all fail. Darkness can never overcome light, the truth of the Word of God will prevail. On Christ the solid rock, we stand

you can continue in ignorance! which God are you even talking about,which miracle? give me just one phone number of just one person ever healed by kumuyi and i will expose the truth, he never heal anyone! pls prove me wrong,not insult but proof! people like you swallow anything!

what a myopic view? you came on the thread and the fire of Deeper Life addiction in you blinded you, not to read,and put things in the real perspective, you are here talking things your leaders thought you, and ola was just laughing where he was, let me just give you some grace and really ask if you actually ignore the details on the thread but choose to insult at all cost, but you will be the one to run away from the thread, im the owner, and it will last till i want! have you tried to read the tread from the beggining? if you dont, your next response will be met with what people like you deserve, i dont have anything against Deeper life members, but OLAADEGBU' CRIMINAL MANIPULATION AND PRESENTATION OF A PICTURE TO SAVE FACE, which i choose to expose! and up till now, on page 3 now, he did not deny, but wanted to fan religious sentiment to cover up.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
OLAADEGBU

That means that there is still hope for Nigeria if the likes of BERNIMOORE do not reflect what we have as "lawyers" and "journalists" (who said that there were earrings where there were none), in Nigeria.

i have proved that the picture with the errings SAMPLE B2 are the authentic! SAMPLE B2 corresponding with SAMPLE A directly but you are yet to prove that SAMPLE B1 was not photoshoped by you,SAMPLE B1 without errings (was a request by you to mislead by using one of the bride's picture while dressing up in a roo before putting on eerings abd was photoshoped by adding features to make the picture to have life, and the fact that on request from deeper life, the thread you reffered to as a proof was closed today after "i" expose the truth shows that im correct you are OLE! grin grin grin

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2013
tpia

tpia@:

Errand boy typia, so you fear to live with law? you fear to be accountable for your actions, Fraudulent nigerians like olaadegbu will not have their ways if im practicing law, he would be in jail for this particular picture sample b1 that he photoshoped, misleading and 'for theft of identity' can you see the pics with unplastered building even exposing its conduit wires? i doubt if an errand boy will see that.
Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2013
OLAADEGBU

Yes, there were errings on the lady,(in 3rd circle) you have not proved otherwise;

1 Like

Re: OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! by BERNIMOORE: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER CAN BE ESTABLISHED UP TILL NOW THAT THE BRIDE IS NOT WEARING JEWELRIES! ANYONE WITH ANY CONCRETE EVIDENCE CAN COME OUT TO SHOW IT,

BUT THEN, THE NEW MRS KUMUYI IN HER ATTIRE WEARING ERRINGS AGAINST DEEPER LIFE STANDARD, KUMUYI DOUBLE STANDARD EXPOSED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Was WITH God / Catholic Church Blasts Lagos Lawmakers Over Cremation Bill / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.