Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,129 members, 7,852,841 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians (69345 Views)

The 10 Things Nigerians Know About Ghanaians / What Amuses You The Most About Nigerians? / Your View about Nigerians Who Travel To USA To Give Birth For USA Citizenship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol i have seen this article before, it is old Anyways I don't know where the writer got his information from and I can't say this represent what the whole of Ghana thinks about Nigerians so stop saying Ghanaians as a whole because the whole of Ghana did not say this, but i do agree to an extent based on the Nigerians that i interact with especially with the SMART,Hardworking,Aggressive, Spiritual,Funny and love Business part. I dnt know why everything must lead to a GH vs Naija war. And fyi Ghanaians do not wish to be a Nigerian so stop saying stuff no Ghanaian has ever said. We are happy with being Ghanaian just like you are happy with being Nigerian.
Ma'am i'm proudly NIGERIAN but you sweet Paaa... You're the best Ghanian i ever met. You're literate.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Sad it can't buy u common sense which is a luxury to nigerians cheesy
.shut upppppppp,na u get common sense:@:@

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: hey let der be peace in dis forum pls dnt insult 9ja cuz dey nt ur mate and 9ja dnt insult ghana cuz dey children to u .if ur child insult u just take it as ignorant ,cuz diz ghana we ar arguin wit is nt up to one state in nigeria so nw wy should we reply dem since dey are jelous let dem go and hug transformer and hope in der next world dey wil come frm great nigeria .i wonder how would parent exchange world wit kid we ar parent to dem.

Luk at diz giraffe go back n sleep on ur generator. Ur country is a pile of cow dung, nuttin to write home about wit over 100 million confused fooooools n a pathetically clown president who still wears his stupid hat whiles shiiiiiting. Fooooool now go back to ur cage

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
[s]
emmanuel4758: hey let der be peace in dis forum pls dnt insult 9ja cuz dey nt ur mate and 9ja dnt insult ghana cuz dey children to u .if ur child insult u just take it as ignorant ,cuz diz ghana we ar arguin wit is nt up to one state in nigeria so nw wy should we reply dem since dey are jelous let dem go and hug transformer and hope in der next world dey wil come frm great nigeria .i wonder how would parent exchange world wit kid we ar parent to dem.
[/s] you should be jailed for writing such crap. when Ghana gained independence in 1957, you people were still in diapers not knowing your left from your right. no wonder your first generation of leaders- Azikiwe,obasanjo etc all had their trainings and orientation in Ghana. I blame Nkrumah for opening the eyes of your backward and clueless politicians. nonsense!

fake drugs, fake doctors, fake hospitals, fake people, fake country! the greatness of a nation is not determined by size, eediot. and what do you guys have top show for your size and population, apart from poverty and violence?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sunglow: .shut upppppppp,na u get common sense:@:@

Yeah u eeeeeeediot more than 100 million waste of space nigerians combine

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: [s][/s] you should be jailed for writing such crap. when Ghana gained independence in 1957, you people were still in diapers not knowing your left from your right. no wonder your first generation of leaders- Azikiwe,obasanjo etc all had their trainings and orientation in Ghana. I blame Nkrumah for opening the eyes of your backward and clueless politicians. nonsense!

fake drugs, fake doctors, fake hospitals, fake people, fake country! the greatness of a nation is not determined by size, eediot. and what do you guys have top show for your size and population, apart from poverty and violence?

Hit dem hard petro, if not becuz of Ghanaians, phucking nigerians will be eating their faeces thinking its a recycle JOLLOF RICE.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
solomon111: Unfortunately,ghana the "paradise" has not been able to take over leadership position from Nigeria
Embarassing,isn't it?
.WORDwinkNaija go remain giant of Africa.Ghana,ehi dey pain abi?we understand.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Evestar200(f): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
I knw it, wen i saw this topic and saw hw many page it has reach,,just smh 4 cowards with cows and rat brains

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sunglow: .WORDwinkNaija go remain giant of Africa.Ghana,ehi dey pain abi?we understand.cheesy
U mean JOKE of Africa u brain malnourish fooooooool
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Charlie hv u seen how foolish they are haaaaaaaaaa a nigerian brain is smaller than a cli.toris
Slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by cannonnier(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
another thing nigerians know about ghanian is; you must use a toach-light before you see them(ghanians)

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
Ma'am i'm proudly NIGERIAN but you sweet Paaa... You're the best Ghanian i ever met. You're literate.

U r nigerian n u r proud? Wot a joke hahaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by BankuTilapia: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
cannonnier: another thing nigerians know about ghanian is; you must use a toach-light before you see them(ghanians)

Hahaaaaaaaaa see diz illiterate foooooool da word is tourch light. U can't even spell hahaaaaa
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku, you see some nigerians are not bad, really. but there are a few who just hate Ghana so much that anything that relates to Ghana on nairaland is a good opportunity to start acting like attack dogs. they can't help themselves and resort to insults and whatever to convey their hatred. most of your self righteous people will go through the thread, see these needless and unwarranted attacks and conveniently overlook them. yet these same people will shout to high heavens when folks like us come here and start doing our thing.

When I get on a Ghana-related thread on NL, the first thing I look for is how are the people responding? on a few occasions some of you have risen and shamed the offender. and when it happens like that I just walk away. in my opinion, that is the best way to stop the constant bickering and quarrels.

if a f00l like Boron10 post an unwarranted insult against Ghanaians, you guys should all condemn him right away. next time he'll think twice before doing it. that's the only way to have peace reign on this site, I reckon.
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=Qelvin]
i was in Sunyani last month on an extensive vaccine project for my
Interferon-induced trans-membrane protein 3 (IFITM3) research on protein
induced immunity codes to certain swine flu's and diseases,and the
prevalent and almost endemic nature of water-borne diseases in that part
of Ghana was really shocking and the life expectancy was on avearge
very poor,poverty was like the order of the day,and the filth and
decrepit standards of living in that slum really makes me want to laugh
when you brag so much about Ghana like its some damn paradise...i
visited Kumasi and to be honest even the worst parts of a congested
Lagos was far better than what i saw...everything was clearly written in
stark colors of poverty,hustle,and noise...kids and women alike hawking
on the streets and prostitutes frolicking around cars even in broad day
light,and all i saw driving along the metropolitan areas were Chinese
merchants ordering able-bodied black men(whom i suspected to be
Ghanaians) around like slaves...even your local football league is a
subsidiarity of a Nigerian owned telecommunication company called GLO!
all the companies and investors there were mainly Lebanese,Chinese,and
Nigerians,the telecommunication port was heavily staffed and controlled
by foreigners,and the roads were very bad and dirty...the only city that
stood out for me and reasonably so was Accra ad some parts of East
Legon, so STFU and stop deceiving people here who don't know much about
Ghana,its peaceful..yes...its serene...yes...Nigeria is not
heaven...yes... BUT GHANA IS NOT IN ANY WAY THE PARADISE YOU DECEITFULLY
PAINT IT TO BE,truth is Ghana is just another gloried village west of
Nigeria just like Togo and Benin republic. [/quote].I believe with all dis dat has bn said,petroldolly sjld go n hang her/his head in shame.Buhahahahahaha:p

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Krasid(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Luk at diz giraffe go back n sleep on ur generator. Ur country is a pile of cow dung, nuttin to write home about wit over 100 million confused fooooools n a pathetically clown president who still wears his stupid hat whiles shiiiiiting. Fooooool now go back to ur cage
And you are in a forum created by a Nigerian arguing with people you call f00l.Dosen't that make you a bigger foooool.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Sunglow: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=cannonnier]another thing nigerians know about ghanian is; you
must use a toach-light before you see them(ghanians)[/quote].LWKMD Buhahahahahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by emmanuel4758(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: [s][/s] you should be jailed for writing such crap. when Ghana gained independence in 1957, you people were still in diapers not knowing your left from your right. no wonder your first generation of leaders- Azikiwe,obasanjo etc all had their trainings and orientation in Ghana. I blame Nkrumah for opening the eyes of your backward and clueless politicians. nonsense!

do u know wy i wont reply u coz u ar ignorant i cant exchange word wit people dat depend on aid from us and i cant xchange word with my kids dats all

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaa see diz illiterate foooooool da word is torch light. U can't even spell hahaaaaa
talking about torch light, most of these nigerians were delivered with the aid of torch lights
https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 chei, naija we fail oooh
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by sonymerlot: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Petrodollar........

This Nigeria/Ghana thing must be really hard on you o! Haba angry Why are you so obsessed with Nigeria sef if i may ask? How come most of your post suggest you have some form of obsession?? Infact, i doubt you are Ghanian sef! Otherwise how can you know so much about our languages?? (e.g. Damburuba, gele, etc etc) Infact, you are a fake. Nobody in this world has the time to be trolling and learn every lingo in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria! From your posts, you every single thing about Nigeria..........somethings wey only Nigerian man knowsssss ..........C'mon, this may be a simple case of obsession with Nigeria or you are in fact a Nigerian pretending to be a Ghana must GO MAN. I just suspect you....you simply want to start a war that does not exist! Grow up man!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
emmanuel4758: do u know wy i wont reply u coz u ar ignorant i cant exchange word wit people dat depend on aid from us and i cant xchange word with my kids dats all
aid? as in hiv/aids? what aid did your country provide and for how much? grin your kids? sh1thead, generator fumes is messing up with your fragile brain? or you on drugs or something?

Ghana's budget for 2013 is $16 billion- for a country of 24 million. the entire federal government of nigeria's budget for 2013 is $31 billion, for a nation of 200 million. tell me, between these two countries, who needs aid from the other?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by cannonnier(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaa see diz illiterate foooooool da word is tourch light. U can't even spell hahaaaaa

I don't mind so long you are comprehending.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
sony.merlot:
@Petrodollar........

This Nigeria/Ghana thing must be really hard on you o! Haba angry Why are you so obsessed with Nigeria sef if i may ask? How come most of your post suggest you have some form of obsession?? Infact, i doubt you are Ghanian sef! Otherwise how can you know so much about our languages?? (e.g. Damburuba, gele, etc etc) Infact, you are a fake. Nobody in this world has the time to be trolling and learn every lingo in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria! From your posts, you every single thing about Nigeria..........somethings wey only Nigerian man knowsssss ..........C'mon, this may be a simple case of obsession with Nigeria or you are in fact a Nigerian pretending to be a Ghana must GO MAN. I just suspect you....you simply want to start a war that does not exist! Grow up man!
obsessed with nigeria? whack a con! I am pretty obsessed about my dear country,Ghana. It was a talk about Ghana that brought me here,m0ron! I don't give a fvck about your sh1thole,huh? yes, you'll never see me on nl when Ghana is not an issue. get that straight into that ugly thing you call head,huh? damburuba is hausa which is spoken in northern Ghana,huh?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by sonymerlot: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: obsessed with nigeria? whack a con! I am pretty obsessed about my dear country,Ghana. It was a talk about Ghana that brought me here,m0ron! I don't give a fvck about your sh1thole,huh? yes, you'll never see me on nl when Ghana is not an issue. get that straight into that ugly thing you call head,huh? damburuba is hausa which is spoken in northern Ghana,huh?

Must you result to insults? Did i insult you in any way Wow and wow and Wow !

You simply have personal issues you need to deal with. I wouldnt have replied you....but again, i wonder..........i did not even insult this guy! so what is his problem
Guy, you need to grow up and that's all i have to say to you.
Have a good night man!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by PetroDolla: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
sony.merlot:

You simply have personal issues you need to deal with. I wouldnt have replied you....but again, i wonder..........i did not even insult this guy! so what is his problem
Have a good night man!
Fvck ya!
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by sonymerlot: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
@ petrodollar…..

Guy, you are here on the internet and insulting people that you don’t know and that you may never even meet in person!!! O’lboy, you need to grow up and while you are at it…………….do it fast enough!
I just don’t get it…….how can you be calling people you don’t know names?? …people that never insulted you in the first place? i simply made a comment about my observation in the way you express yourself on here and Voilla……you called me a m0ron? Ugly head?
Na wah for you o! Whatever issues you have, please deal with it privately and enjoy your time while browsing the internet! Life is truly FUN if you learn how to live in peace man!
Ok now, you [b]WIN [/b]all the arguments about Nigeria and this thread in general………..ok now, take it to the Bank and get money for it!
Enjoy your night and sweet dreams too buddy!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
sony.merlot:

Have a good night man!
Dat dude jst cnt post a comment witout insulting.

Banku n petrol, It's bedtym!
And pls dnt insult me, cuz i knw ur gud @ It
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla: Fvck ya!
IMAGINE?
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
PetroDolla:

Ghana's budget for 2013 is $16 billion- for a country of 24 million. the entire federal government of nigeria's budget for 2013 is $31 billion, for a nation of 200 million. tell me, between these two countries, who needs aid from the other?

shocked
Ghana and Lagos State have almost the same population, but LASG's budget is only $4 billion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Godogwu: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2013
The post is just about on point but i really don't think every ghanaian wants to be Nigerian or vice versa. The fact is some people just like to argue and fight the whole GH vs. NG war. The fact will forever remain that both nations are Great in their own way and also have their own downsides. Nigeria, Ghana, SA and a couple others are Africa's prime countries meaning these are the countries that are out to compete with the western countries in a couple of years just like most Asian countries are doing.

My point is some people just want to fight and brag, its obvious...nevertheless i'm proudly Nigerian and i know alot of proud Ghanaians and we are all pretty good friends.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Shocked smoothcrim and abrantie didn't bless this thread.

But the Ghanaians they surveyed must be of higher primitiveness than Nigerians to think Nigerians are smarter and/or rich. When 80% of the people in a country is piss poor, with dilapidated infrastructures - then that's extreme poverty. Nigeria doesn't even have stable electricity, for crying out loud. And the only city in Nigeria worth talking about is Lagos.

This is just hyperbole and stupidity - you lot need to stop inflating the over inflated egos of Nigerians. undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians by Barbiedab(f): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Lilimax: Naija my country...
I hail!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos) / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.