Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Power Of Compound Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Of Compound Interest (1963 Views)

Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. / Is it possible to grow Money Frm N100k To N303M in 5yrs via compound interest? / The Power Of Compound Interest A Must Read For All Nairanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Compound Interest by jeff4wins: 6:58pm On May 24, 2006
I have spent countless hours pondering how can one make substancial money with the very little he has. I tried searching around until i attended one of the most powerful wealth creation conference ever conducted in Nigeria by the Africa Youth Consortium for Economic Development. I was shock that i would have been financially stable if i knew what i know now. I discovered from Cliff that if i have been saving N5,000 monthly for the past 10 years i would been N600,000 richer. I discovered it is very possible to snatch out N5000 monthly from my google adsense alone. Waoh not to talk of other information i discovered.

Most importantly i discovered that on the long term, every thing tend to be very productive and we grow richly in experience and exposure. I discovered that i can compound just N10,000 to over N80,000,000 in two years with a monthly interest rate of 30% ROI. I first thought it was wishful thinking but after my current month six in the forex market using Nigeria Premium trading software, i discovered that i can make it. I am already more than N100,000 from my initial investment of N10,000.

As Cliff said trading is divine and very few know exactly what to do. Successful people in the Forex Market hardly say what they know. Having a trading platform do not make u pro and also spending 10years in the market do not guarantee profit. It is just the right information. Following a successful tracker daily at a specific time for 365days without learning any other thing and changing any thing. We all trade by 11p.m daily and all use the damadsuite which gives you exact trade signals. Though you will need to enter some data. No experience needed to succeed. I am shocked that i am more successful than many that has spent more than 5 years in the FX market.

As i was advised, you must not invest more than N10,000 in the FX market. Cos that is enough to do the damage. I am hoping to join others that will convert their N10,000 to over N1,000,000 by the end of 12 trading month. I am already at month 6 with over N150,000.

Follow those that have the secrete. Blind your ear to losers. Losing is certainly part of the game. Sincerely speaking I am trilled to found out the truth about many things.
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by kajad(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2006
can you speak english please?
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by jeff4wins: 9:46am On May 25, 2006
Hello Kahad, I may not be able to express myself the way i should, but i just want all Nigerians to be focused and benefit from opportunities not get discourage because somebody says he couldn't make it. Be a patriotic Nigeria by reaching out to the other through valuable information. Well maybe you will get a better information from Cliff site at www.damadsuite.com

Stay Bless and refreshed. Don't believe you can get rich overnight. Time is a valuable factor in wealth creation

1 Like

Re: Power Of Compound Interest by Seun(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2006
The purpose of this article is to convince people to invest in Forex and buy something from you, right?
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by jeff4wins: 10:05am On May 25, 2006
No seun! I am not interested in people wasting their money on anything.
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by adebo27: 9:33pm On May 25, 2006
After reading these posts, i went to access the www.damadsuite.com website. I think if those are true, then life is pretty easy. I was so carried away that i open a marketiva account immediately and test things for myself. It is worth giving a try. I promise not to invest more than $20 to test water.
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by kajad(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2006
smart guys!!

All of you made your first post in nl on this thread.

you guys must love me so much to want to make me rich with your first contribution on this forum.

you may kiss my a$$
Re: Power Of Compound Interest by Kingsbet(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
kajad:
smart guys!!

All of you made your first post in nl on this thread.

you guys must love me so much to want to make me rich with your first contribution on this forum.

you may kiss my a$$
so are you super duper rich because this is after 15 years

(1) (Reply)

Lastest On Daar Communication Plc / Why Is USA So Rich But Dont Have Any Mineral Wealth To Talk Of? / Anyone Interested In Aluminium Roofing Materials, Please Come In.~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.