Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari (2890 Views)

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari / Are you sure you are not corrupt? Buhari Ask Akwa Ibom APC Gov. Candidate. / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Tofax: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
General Mohammadu Buhari, leader of the yet to be
registered All Progressives Congress, APC, which is hoping
to benefit from the numerical strength of the Action
Congress of Nigeria, ACN, and presidential candidate of the
Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in the 2011
presidential election has accused ACN governors of
corruption.
Spokesman for Gen. Buhari and chieftain of the Save
Nigeria Group, Mr. Yinka Odumakin alleged that Governors
of the ACN award one Kilometer of Road construction for N1
Billion.
Odumakin said, “I can tell you authoritatively that the most
dangerous and terrible tendency in Yoruba politics is the
house of deceit that Tinubu represents.”
The spokesman for Gen. Mohammadu Buhari recalled how
he dragged former Governor Alao Akala to the Economic
and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for awarding One
Kilometer of road forN50 Million and said most Yoruba
leaders are “greedy.”
Continuing, the spokesman for General Mohammadu Buhari
said;“I can tell you authoritatively that the most dangerous
and terrible tendency in Yoruba politics is the house of
deceit that Tinubu represents.
“Only those who have sold their souls will ignore this fact.
There has never been any such greedy bunch in our nation;
not even under the PDP.”
“I took Akala before EFCC in 2010 for awarding roads at
N50m per km in all the LGs in Oyo state. Today your
Asiwaju is collecting N1b per km across the South-West.
“When Tinubu turned 60 ACN states contributed N1b for a
bash, nobody tried that in Yoruba land before.
“Chief Adebanjo was chairman of AD in 1999 and not one
relation of his got a ticket unlike your Tinubu, whose wife is
a senator, son in law a Rep, Sister in law a House member
in Lagos and daughter now Iyaloja via imposition .
Your grouse with the old men may be for reasons you have
not stated but you know they are far more honorable than a
million Bola Tinubu.”
Odumakin has been Buhari’s spokesman from the
electioneering days in 2011; Gen. Buhari lost the election
which triggered off violence in parts of the North. Critics
believe that the electoral violence that claimed several
lives, especially of NYSC members was caused by inciting
comments by his supporters.
Source:http://www.nigerianpilot.com/acn-govs-are-corrupt-buhari-•award-1km-road-contract-for-n1bn/
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by TechRev: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
First i to witness .... space booked
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by donlawrenzo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Well if buhari really thinks Action congress is that corrupt, how does he plan to get the support of the party under his new APC? They re beginning to expose themselves, God is at work
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
O mele eme. Biko moderator put nka na front page.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Which one is nigerianpilot kwha? what of nigeriandriver.com ?
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Standing5(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
ok we don hear
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by drake22: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Front pageeeeee
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by ehiotoye(f): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
They r corrupt yet he is merging wit them, marriage of strange bedfellows indeed
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by drberry(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahaha... Is this a sign of an impending flop to the planned ACN-CPC merger?? God @ work on behalf of Nigerians.. GEJ all the way to 2019.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by gerald09(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is this true or has Nigerian Journalist struck again. If this is true then who ever said APC has failed on arrival was right. I don't fink PDP will have any problems in 2015. APC don fail woefully.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Honadeadek(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
As an Engineer and a fellow who has have an idea of how Bill Engineering Measurement and Evaluation are prepared at the Ministry of Works and Transport, I think for a One (1) kilometre road the cost shouldn't be more than 45M Naira putting Contigencies into consideration and in ensuring qualities. But what makes me wonder in most cases is why HITECH is the only Contractor in the South West this day. I wonder where all the likes of RCC, KOPEK, RATCON etc are and why HITECH. But anyway Papa Continue to Deceive Pikin sha.
I really wonder the hope and the future of this Nation of ours.

1 Like

Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Willy1willy: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Acn Governor are bunch of thieves,
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by solomon111(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yes ACN is very corrupt and we all know that.
They are no different from PDP.
Buhari on the other hand, seem to be a principled man,though i don't like him due to many reasons and the fact that he's from the "born to rule" tribe.
He would do well as the head of EFCC.
The presidency is too sophisticated for him.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by christendom2004: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
His people should come and adjudicate for him. 'angel' Tinubu, defender of the people.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by gramci: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
cool
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by DICKtator: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yeah you are right Buhari!!!
emmm, by the way, what happened IN PTDF when you were the chairman?
grin grin grin grin
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by shagaribarau: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tofax what is ur problem?,and which sch did u attend? how did Fashakin become Buhari For God sake
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Pygru: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
CPC PRESS RELEASE - by: Rotimi Fashakin - "ACN GOVERNORS: Odumakin’s views are not Buhari’s!"

Our attention has been drawn to a Nigerian Pilot newspaper story of Wednesday, July 17, 2013 captioned: ACN governors are corrupt – Buhari. In the story, the Newspaper’s correspondent, writing from Port-Harcourt in Rivers State, stated that Mr. Yinka Odumakin made the sweeping allegations. Therein, the Newspaper alluded to this statement by Mr. Yinka Odumakin as representing General Muhammadu Buhari’s. We wish to state categorically that nothing can be farther from the truth! As a matter of fact, Mr. Yinka Odumakin has not functioned as the spokesman for General Muhammadu Buhari since 2011, shortly after the disposal of the CPC’s Presidential petition at the Supreme Court!

As a Party, we are not unaware of the mischief embedded in the reporting that was meant to achieve very politically capricious purposes. We do not know whose interests the reporters and the Newspaper are serving. But let it be stated that, much as the said story was embarrassing to our amiable National leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, we wish to disabuse the minds of our friends, teeming supporters and merger partners that this hogwash was a cynical display of unprofessional journalism. For the umpteenth time, we hereby state that the views expressed in the story were Mr. Yinka Odumakin’s and not representing that of General Muhammadu Buhari.

Our National leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, respected for nobility and enviable character traits, is far removed from the grotesque characterization of frivolity by the reporters of the Nigerian Pilot Newspapers. We advise the Management of the Nigerian Pilot Newspaper to be guided by enviable journalistic practice in future endeavours.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Rotimi Fashakin (Engr.)
National Publicity Secretary, CPC.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by shagaribarau: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na,wao for nairaland oh how did odumakin became buhari?
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by koruji(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
I hope people know nonsense when they see it - these are the same clowns who forged an SSS report saying Aregbesola was sponsoring jihadists groups. How can Buhari and his assistants condemn their own party in such words - even to the point of suggesting PDP as a reference - if not that useless desperados putting words in the mouth of other people.
GEJ and his goons are so desperate they don't realize what kind of village jester they have become.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by seunmsg(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
How did Odumakin's statement end up as Buhari calling ACN governors corrupt? GEJ's lapdog always doing wonders. Twisting odumakin's statement to carry Buhari's name. What else won't we see on nairaland? Na wa o.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by koruji(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Neither of them probably said any such thing - there are dark forces surrounding GEJ, and he has lost his head.

seunmsg: How did Odumakin's statement end up as Buhari calling ACN governors corrupt? GEJ's lapdog always doing wonders. Twisting odumakin's statement to carry Buhari's name. What else won't we see on nairaland? Na wa o.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by TechyGuy: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
I do not yet believe the report, however, why are ACN/CPC supporters asking how Odumakin's address relates to Buhari. Yet when Okukpe and Abating speaks, y'all quickly ascribe it to GEJ.
Odumakin is Buhari's mouthpiece as long as he is Buhari's spokesperson. I do not believe the report yet. We need more popular media houses to authenticate this news.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
TechyGuy: I do not yet believe the report, however, why are ACN/CPC supporters asking how Odumakin's address relates to Buhari. Yet when Okukpe and Abating speaks, y'all quickly ascribe it to GEJ.
Odumakin is Buhari's mouthpiece as long as he is CPC publicity secretary. I do not believe the report yet. We need more popular media houses to authenticate this news.

Guy don't get worked up over tissues of lies even from yr own mindset!

4d records...Yinka Odumakin was never CPC's Publicity Secretary...he was only d spokeman 4 Buhari...a job that got discontinued after d 2011 elections!

See this

CPC PRESS RELEASE - by: Rotimi Fashakin - "ACN GOVERNORS: Odumakin’s views are not Buhari’s!"

Our attention has been drawn to a Nigerian Pilot newspaper story of Wednesday, July 17, 2013 captioned: ACN governors are corrupt – Buhari. In the story, the Newspaper’s correspondent, writing from Port-Harcourt in Rivers State, stated that Mr. Yinka Odumakin made the sweeping allegations. Therein, the Newspaper alluded to this statement by Mr. Yinka Odumakin as representing General Muhammadu Buhari’s. We wish to state categorically that nothing can be farther from the truth! As a matter of fact, Mr. Yinka Odumakin has not functioned as the spokesman for General Muhammadu Buhari since 2011, shortly after the disposal of the CPC’s Presidential petition at the Supreme Court!

As a Party, we are not unaware of the mischief embedded in the reporting that was meant to achieve very politically capricious purposes. We do not know whose interests the reporters and the Newspaper are serving. But let it be stated that, much as the said story was embarrassing to our amiable National leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, we wish to disabuse the minds of our friends, teeming supporters and merger partners that this hogwash was a cynical display of unprofessional journalism. For the umpteenth time, we hereby state that the views expressed in the story were Mr. Yinka Odumakin’s and not representing that of General Muhammadu Buhari.

Our National leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, respected for nobility and enviable character traits, is far removed from the grotesque characterization of frivolity by the reporters of the Nigerian Pilot Newspapers. We advise the Management of the Nigerian Pilot Newspaper to be guided by enviable journalistic practice in future endeavours.

Rotimi Fashakin (Engr.)
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by TechyGuy: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Guy don't get worked up over tissues of lies even from yr own mindset!

4d records...Yinka Odumakin was never CPC's Publicity Secretary...he was only d spokeman 4 Buhari...a job that got discontinued after d 2011 elections!

See this

Rotimi Fashakin (Engr.)

That was a mistake I meant to say spokesperson. And if you read the same post, I mentioned I don't believe the report yet.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by mcpat(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Honadeadek: As an Engineer and a fellow who has have an idea of how Bill Engineering Measurement and Evaluation are prepared at the Ministry of Works and Transport, I think for a One (1) kilometre road the cost shouldn't be more than 45M Naira putting Contigencies into consideration and in ensuring qualities. But what makes me wonder in most cases is why HITECH is the only Contractor in the South West this day. I wonder where all the likes of RCC, KOPEK, RATCON etc are and why HITECH. But anyway Papa Continue to Deceive Pikin sha.
I really wonder the hope and the future of this Nation of ours.

Wow oga fellow how long have you being practising that you became a fellow and if you claim a Km of road can be constructed at N45m cn you pls give a brief scope of work for the road work or aint you gonna put some new road amenenities in place you cn imagine oga fellow and can you pls tell me how much is road construction in Abuja. See am not supporting anybody but am trying to let you know that before you say something you know much details abt it and pls sight an example of States or places you can construct a Km of road for N45m pls. Also the like of Ratcon and Kopek which new project have they completed so far?
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
In the word of Achimedes, i say - Eureka!
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Lordlexy: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Desperation has obviously set in for pdp, just about anything to grab power by all means. Odumakin ceased from being d General's spokes man 2yrs ago and as such, his statement does not reflect that of d General. The inordinate desire of the pdp for power is setting a dangerious precedence for our democracy. If this continued unabated, this no doubt is an invitation for anarchy. The set- up is premature, childish and abysmal.
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by Lordlexy: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: ACN Govs Are Corrupt – Buhari by ChainBlinger: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wetin we no go hear from Abuja Computer Boys! God punish devil and satan pikin join with hippopotamus!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You h / Does Buhari Hate The Igbo? / Kanu Played Into The Hands Of His Persecutors —chief Odukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.