Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku (1435 Views)

Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by cumpaddre(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
It seems the on going ASUU strike might not
last long. While briefing the journalists
immediately after the Federal Executive
Council Meeting, the Minister of Information,
Mr. Laraban Maku said the Vice-President
expressed concern over the ongoing strike by
ASUU and requested the SGF and the Ministers
of Education and Labour & Productivity to
update Council on the situation.
After hearing from them, the Vice-President
recalled that the President had approved the
implementation of the agreement with ASUU
and therefore called on the Minister of
Education to proceed with the speedy
execution of the agreement.
He directed the SGF and the Ministers of
Education and Labour & Productivity to
excogitate sustainable measures, including
legislation, if necessary, to reduce to the
barest minimum the incidence of university
closures due to strikes.

SOURCE: www.goldmyne.tv/president-had-approved-the-implementation-of-the-agreement-with-ASUU-maku

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by ZackiGp(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
ok
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by Mrjohnbosco: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
When did F G approved the ASUU demand?
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by cumpaddre(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mr johnbosco: When did F G approved the ASUU demand?
is it dat u can't read or ur brain went on vacation....
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
D had bera suspend d strike pls...
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by Imeyo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok! We ve heard. Moderator,front page pls
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by Alexbond(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
i dont know why i cant believe dis Laraba Maku 4 once.maybe because of his tongue dat do slip sometime sah!
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by 2rutalk1: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alexbond: i dont know why i cant believe dis Laraba Maku 4 once.maybe because of his tongue dat do slip sometime sah!
Why will you believe him since it did not come from Fashola.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by cumpaddre(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
Alexbond: i dont know why i cant believe dis Laraba Maku 4 once.maybe because of his tongue dat do slip sometime sah!
"Laraba" hahaha
grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by kcy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
dis is nt reliable info
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by Odunharry(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
we still dy wait o..ASUU ansa studn s o
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Had Approved Implementation Of ASUU's Demands -Maku by hamziwhiz(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Not yet please...

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Na Which Civil Engineering Firm Dey Pay Pass? / Why International Students Should Consider Community Colleges / Futo Degree Cert... Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.