Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht (27196 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Godson201333(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
jhydebaba: Rich man friend rich man while poor man friend poor man. Who be ur friend

Na so and Otedola be my friend oo
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
they rich men dont do fashion as i just told a friend. recently..

imagine the way bill gates dresses in his pictures.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mr&MrsYuzedoSon:

Yet you dont wan to gie me mony to buy ordinary Burgatti to manage in skool. Okkay I knows why. So dat I will not shaagg the cuppyy dota before you

youzedo, i bet you are behind the yuzedo family mockers...

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by IYANGBALI: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
pro01: Why is F£mi always in white attire? Surely can't be a mere fashion preference.
hmmmm bad bele wan start abi?

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by NaLaugh: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
pro01: Why is F£mi always in white attire? Surely can't be a mere fashion preference.

And this kind of backward thinking is why he is on a yacht, and your broke self is on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
delors:
Haba! Don't be mean to a fellow human being na...the guy is not odesco na...he is odenson! simple

from the Ode dynasty
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
deols:

'It is one less thing to think about.'

That was Mack Zuckeberg's response when asked why he dressed the same way all the time. Steve Jobes was known for the same thing.

It probably is a billionnaire's way. You'll understand better when you get there wink

if this is coming from a girl, then i like her line of reasoning....

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by NaLaugh: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
deols:

That was Mack Zuckeberg's response when asked why he dressed the same way all the time. Steve Jobes was known for the same thing.

It probably is a billionnaire's way. You'll understand better when you get there wink

but why you com remix all their names na?

2 Likes

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by adusco(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why is Femi always on white?
Suspecting him sha
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by delors(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
deols:

I am impressed with what you wrote...it's quite impressive! Though some spellings almost stained your beautiful reasoning but I guess 'that's one less thing to think about'...lolz. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Acecube: you're just an hater... you didn't comment on the topic all you came to do was to pick on HIM. Heaven knows for how long you've been harbouring it. Don't run down creativity when u see one.. The guy is creative admit.. ''If d joke sweet today no sweet tomorrow '' how does it affect you.
This is not the first time i'm observing this trend among some nairalanders.. i smell JEALOUSY.
@topic: nice yatch, i pray i get one soon.
shut up. He's not worth hating even if I wanna hate on him.
Boll2010: wtf! Dis certainly africa wont grow,y 8 is popularity on nairaland doesnt mean u shld 8,cuz u hear yuzedo evrywhr doesnt mean u shld 8,u started d last bullet tin on nairaland n pple startd doin it n dts creativity,oga yuzedo bcarful oo,wen hatn on u on nairaland 1da d real people arnd u#hatn is bad
shut up! He's not worth hating!
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
tjskii:

Na d tin wey he take do him jazz be dat tongue tongue

Ah, na you talk that one oh. . .but sha, apparently, no be today the thing start, and e dey work for am no be small.

Ola one:
That's the man for you. Even in the '90s (1990/91) when he had a place around Palm Groove I think, everything in the house was white.
Don't quote me oo

Really? I guess it's been his 'style' long before he became a billionaire, then. Nonetheless, It probably has a 'superstitious' underpinning (to say the least). Some say white deflects ill-will, I don't know. We're in Africa, after all.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by andyanders: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2013

Na there his jazz dey. Never think this guys are straight.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
liloelawwal:

Una don start wt una dirty mind.......nija!!!!??

You be mumu, wetin for my post suggest "dirty" mind? If anything, na your mind dirty pass for reading dirty meanings into an apparently innocuous observation.

IYA NGBALI: hmmmm bad bele wan start abi?
Define "bad bele". You think say you like Oga Femo pass me?

Na Laugh:

And this kind of backward thinking is why he is on a yacht, and your broke self is on Nairaland.

Observing that a man always wears white attires, and wondering why he does so is now tantamount to "backward thinking"? How? Are you intrinsically dimwitted? Or is yours a chronic case of cranial imbalance - resulting in profound illogicality?
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by deols(f): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
delors:
I am impressed with what you wrote...it's quite impressive! Though some spellings almost stained your beautiful reasoning but I guess 'that's one less thing to think about'...lolz. Nice

Oh really? grin Make the corrections nah

I have seen myself making those kinds of mistakes of recent. Like writing sensors when I mean censor.

I let it go. #notime

2 Likes

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by delors(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
deols:

Oh really? grin Make the corrections nah

I have seen myself making those kinds of mistakes of recent. Like writing sensors when I mean censor.

I let it go. #notime
Correct! I dey suspect you be Lasgidi lady...#notime at all...correct lady.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by delors(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
nneh1: . You really tried typing this shit.was ur fingers not paining you?.
Cool down na...na just copy and paste na...haba! Are you a learner? undecided

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by delors(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Boll2010: wtf! Dis certainly africa wont grow,y 8 is popularity on nairaland doesnt mean u shld 8,cuz u hear yuzedo evrywhr doesnt mean u shld 8,u started d last bullet tin on nairaland n pple startd doin it n dts creativity,oga yuzedo bcarful oo,wen hatn on u on nairaland 1da d real people arnd u#hatn is bad
What are you saying na? undecided undecided Try french if English no understand you abeg.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
deols:

I assume you're already "there", since you understand it so well.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Burger01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa! Hanhan! Yuzedo snatched your babe ni? Eaaazzy abeg.

@Yuzedo... You dey craze.. grin
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by kzokul(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
He is a senior cultist........
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by bol2010: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: shut up. He's not worth hating even if I wanna hate on him.
shut up! He's not worth hating!
and u jst showed how dejected u are big bro!
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by bol2010: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
delors:
What are you saying na? undecided undecided Try french if English no understand you abeg.
bro SOCIETY EXPECT ME TO DEVIATE....I cnt kip typn correct grammars al d tym,WORD for a clueless blank brain with a daft mind lyk u?GO get a lyf big bro!!
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by tweetiebishop(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: Huh?! Is otedala broke?? undecided Dat looooook like canoe compare to my own yach-boat. my own have airpot for hellycopter + basketball cut & swiming pull. dis man neeeeeed lessing in how to act like realllll bilonnaire and spend mony cos will still die anyway!!! cool angry

LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ordinary English you cannot spoke...

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
dolphinife: the man, otedola, has retrogressed financially cos he was once ranked in the Forbes richest, but alas, he's no more..shey na global financial meltdown or what?

FG don reduce subsidy on oil na!
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by delors(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
bol2010: bro SOCIETY EXPECT ME TO DEVIATE....I cnt kip typn correct grammars al d tym,WORD for a clueless blank brain with a daft mind lyk u?GO get a lyf big bro!!
Ok. Noted. God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In All White, Like A Priest (Photos) / Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father / Ex #BBNaija Housemate - Ifu Ennada Shares Lovely New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.