Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht (27200 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Burger01: Hanhan! Yuzedo snatched your babe ni? Eaaazzy abeg.

@Yuzedo... You dey craze.. grin
no, he no offend me o.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Samabu07(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
arthur2k6: dOvation Publisher:- Dele Momodu coming down from 'Femi Otedola's wonder-on-water :- A massive yacht with a three bed apartment. He was there for an Ovation International exclusive

[img]http://1.bp..com/-whmwY4jGOKs/Ued7VGQJ0lI/AAAAAAAACJU/xVQmvdSxi_I/s320/b9a5989eee7811e2904e22000a1f928e_7.jpg[/img]

Source: Niajagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Naija gaga or niajagaga. If the source is wrong how authentic is the News? wink
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by tpia5: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Money things.

We'll soon see photos of we know who, on top yacht now, we know we nigerians no dey see or hear something for internet, we must do the same.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Ayatullah(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2013
angel TI: This dele is big and ugly sha on top say he get money

You must have been brought up under one of the Lagos bridges.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Ndipe(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2013
From MKO Abiola to Otedola, must this guy, Dele Momomodu be trailing every rich person?
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by NovusHomo(m): 1:49am On Jul 19, 2013
$$$$$
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by spenca: 5:03am On Jul 19, 2013
dare2think:

Billionaires are known to be eccentrics. His brain is probably wired to feel others are all silly for changing the colour and dimensions of our cloths.

Come to think of it, if you are that rich, will you really care about cloths?

Have you seen how Abramovic dresses?

Money so much you dont give a shit about what you wear. That is Money.
Been rich or not has nothing to do with dressing ,it all bothers down to the personality itself , even some without the so called big money dress great n some with the big money dress greater so just personality stuffs
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2013
angel TI: This dele is big and ugly sha on top say he get money
U ARE FUNNY TO BE CALL, U GALS ALWYS GO AFTER MONI,...I BEG LEAVE THAT AUCHI GUY ALONE...IS D RICHEST IN EDO NORTH 4RM NOW........ IGBINEDION IN EDO CENTRAL & CEO ARIK-AIR, TONY ANENI, CHRIS OYAKHILOME, ONA EKHOMU INTELLIGENTCHIEF SECURITY OF THE FEDERATION, MINISTER OF WORKS MIKE ONOLEMEMEN, PAT UTOMI, TONY IKIMI, SO MANY 2LIST....EDO SOUTH..OBA OF BENIN, UYI TECH, BOB-IZUA, SENITOR DASY AHANIRA DANJUMA, MANY TOO 2LIST
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by emeckarsaybros: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Erule u said what we all already know.FEMI OTEDOLA BUILT WEALTH FROM FUNDS STOLEN BY HIS PARENTS FROM LAGOS STATE.PERIOD.ask him to swear at EKPO ITI ARBA in Ikom that this isn't a fact.
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by IdiAmin2(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2013
Dele Momodu should go and watch his weight. Saw him at a function at London Hyde park in Febuary, that waist line is not healthy, the thisckness of this man's neck!. Health is wealth!!! anyway in Naija, most people think those signs are evidence of good living!
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by IdiAmin2(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2013
pro01: Why is F£mi always in white attire? Surely can't be a mere fashion preference.

Maybe he was raised in C&S aladura church
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2013
bol2010: and u jst showed how dejected u are big bro!
he! See me see trouble!
Last Bullet:
I m replying u back cos I want u 2 know that Nairaland is a fun site. Yuzedo can quote me & also try to put an amusing comment there. I m not hating, I m not dejected. I don't kpnow yuzedo, yuzedo don't know me. Don't take the comment I quoted yuzedo too serious. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by hotmolo(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2013
cumpaddre: I Blame GEJ grin grin grin
its cos of his 2015 ambition grin
cumpaddre: I Blame GEJ grin grin grin
its cos of his 2015 ambition
Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by Zamizoni(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
pro01: Why is F£mi always in white attire? Surely can't be a mere fashion preference.

STOP reading meaning to everything you SEE, it creates UNREASONABLE ILLUSIONS and make people always look at you like a LIFE PATRON OF YABA VILLA 4 SCRUN SCRUN.

1 Like

Re: Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht by lagcity(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
dare2think:

Billionaires are known to be eccentrics. His brain is probably wired to feel others are all silly for changing the colour and dimensions of our cloths.

Come to think of it, if you are that rich, will you really care about cloths?

Have you seen how Abramovic dresses?

Money so much you dont give a shit about what you wear. That is Money.

true talk my friend. they call it fvck you money. pockets so deep you can even wear singlet all day. who cares grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In All White, Like A Priest (Photos) / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.