Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind (2378 Views)

The 6 Most Wicked Pope In Catholic History / Why Do Religious People Fight Science? / Question For Atheists And Religious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin thanks for the warning!
If I may digress a little.
Come to think of it bro, can we really call mohammed, the sex addict, a rational being?

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Reyginus: If I may digress a little.
Come to think of it bro, can we really call mohammed, the sex addict, a rational being?

The underaged-sex addict, you mean?
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by vedaxcool(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Reyginus: If I may digress a little.

no please give me the honour to digress far off target -unlike ur dishonest "little" digression. can.we consider a god, whom rides on cherubs, who became his own son, so as to die for his own brothers. /sons.which he later.did by organizing his own murder /sacrifice, which made the father who is now his own son to accuse h himself as the father of forsaking himself - the father who is his own son. now after sacrificing /murdering. himself the father who iou is his own son now had to disguise himself initially. as a gardner then something. else. in order to hide from the same people he was suppose to save. so as for them not to kill him a second time, all this he did because he couldn't bring himself to forgive people,can we consider such a god rational? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
vedaxcool:

no please give me the honour to digress far off target -unlike ur dishonest "little" digression. can.we consider a god, whom rides on cherubs, who became his own son, so as to die for his own brothers. /sons.which he later.did by organizing his own murder /sacrifice, which made the father who is now his own son to accuse h himself as the father of forsaking himself - the father who is his own son. now after sacrificing /murdering. himself the father who iou is his own son now had to disguise himself initially. as a gardner then something. else. in order to hide from the same people he was suppose to save. so as for them not to kill him a second time, all this he did because he couldn't bring himself to forgive people,can we consider such a god rational? grin grin

Not really that different from the one that ordered you to kill people for making drawings of a dead arab murderer. The one that ordered you to face mecca and have your ass on air five times a day. The one that ordered you to starve yourselves every year. The one that ordered you to fight and kill yourselves while he does Bleep all to help. The one that ordered his messenger to marry a 6 year old girl. The one whose messenger was eyeing crawling baby girls and thinking of what he would do to them when they grow up. The one who speaks and is only spoken to in one language: arabic. The one that hates the sight of your women so much that he ordered you to cover them up from head to toe like masquerades.

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Enough derailment !
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
I thought as much.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Yeah . they are happy some unbelievers are gonna burn in their imaginary hell while they loaf around in their imaginary imaginary mansions in heaven for all eternity .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity And Things That Aren't Really Known / How Did You Do Your Boxing Day? / Meet Bishop Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.