Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. (2738 Views)

How To Make Minimum Of $400(#60,000),every Weak (7days)using Your Facebook/email / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? / A Day With D-reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. by topclubv: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2013
The least making online program is PTC program, it sucks and annoying. Imagine making $0.01487 a day,that wasting extreme time clicking unnecessary site just for at low as $0.0001. But do you know i came up with a secret on how you can make $25 a day on PTC site,yes it is easy and real. i have studied and went on research to see how someone can make it so good on this site because that is the only online money i know you can start with zero investment and be sure of making few dollars. Do you know of any,you can still tip your fellow Naija unemployed youth so that they can earn a living,but you should do that free.ok,let me come back to what i am saying, Now for you to make it so big on PTC site you have to select the best paying of them all,you have to select at least 6 of them. After registering with them,you activate your account via mail you gave them. You take time explore your dashboard and be familiar with it. This is the secrets.
1 make sure you click on all the advert you see on the site everyday,complete all crowdflower,watch all virool(watch 30sec video and get paid).
2 make sure you invite 6 friends of yours who understand the meaning of online money,register under you,by giving them your referral link,you will see your referral link at the bannner tab or affiliation tools.let each of them register with the 6 PTC site you registered,that is you are having 6 downliners for different Ptc site and that is 36,make sure they click on their advert everyday,tell them to get their 6 also,like that you will be having a tree.
3 After you have made some money like $0.8 or $0.9,rent a referral from each of the PTC site,use the money make from the site to earn more. you can rent at least 2 referral a month by doing so you are creating another extra income for yourself.
4 OPTIONAL: you can also upgrade,if you so wish to make extra for yourself with the above 3 steps you will be making at least $50 a day from all the site and it won't take you 1hr to click advert on all the 6 PTC site. So my friends you are making $50 a a day from my calculation. This will start in the first 3 month but the first 2 month with your 6 friends you can be making $10 a day.
5 Don't think online money come like a bomb,it come slowly but in matrix. Make this bold step and join now before it get to a point of saturation. For more on PTC site and how to join visit www.socialnetworktoriches..com

1 Like

Re: Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. by ojafemi: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
you are right Lots of people think PTC sites (Pay to Click Service) are a waste of time and money but instead of investing money in Upgrades and Rented Referrals, if you use that money to advertise PTC website to get Direct Referrals, then you can earn decent amount of money with a lesser amount of work per day. if anyone really wants to learn everything about making money with PTC site please go to http://articlesforever.com/ptc-secret/ and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / Spare Parts For Commercial Equipment / Check This Out Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.