Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

A Day With D-reloaded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Day With D-reloaded (3181 Views)

My Encounter With D Rogue Bank Called Gtbank / Secret On How To Make A Minimum Of $25 A Day With PTC Site. / What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
8:30am Venice Sam. Marco sitting in front of palazo Ducale(the duke's palace) having  breakfast together in Harry's bar where no one has make breakfast so romantic than there. Sitting outside with thousands of tourist moving up and down.
           9:45am move around venezian Island with the famous VENEZIAN GONDOLA with an advanced venezian tenor voice man singing a romantic song composed with your real name.
           12:50pm catch flight from Venezia airport to Milan.  we're heading to the famous VIA MONTENAPOLEON MILAN where you get all the top model stores. Have booked the great master himself GIORGIO ARMANI  who has kindly accept to be patient to choose a night outfit from his spring collection for a special party going on tonight.  Cesar paciotti has selected his springs collection shoes for men and women for us 4us.  a famous hair dressing salon that work hand in hand with GIANNI VERSACE is also waiting to give her the look of the night while DOLCE & GABBANA is comming up for the underwears.
        6:55pm we're picking a flight straight to SARDEGNA where the Italian FLAVIO BRIATORE is organising his BILLONIER CLUB PARTY in collaboration with the ITALIAN LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE MEMBERS. Foods and wines are being served by the most exclusive chef in town with the best wine producers standing to display their new products.  The invitees are people who find it difficult to understand the word POVERTY while THE POORESTMAN  there will drive in with M5 5.0 cc COSTUM BUILT, FULL OPTIONAL. The price of a soft drink is ranging from €50.a glass while DON PERIGNON 1996 EXTRA DRY and AMARONE RED WINE will serve as water. Inside, you're free to rub shoulder with famous, rich and noble men in the world while the atmosphere looks like paradise.
    The music there is how God ordained it with 6 leading DJ in town who are making sound in different level.
               the party is clossing 6:30am and D-reloaded will have her flight back to JFK New York.
    8:30am boarding time.

While ammmmmmmmmmmm , ??
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by SweetT1: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
All of that for D-reloaded?? I have a coupon for MOTEL 6, $24.95 A NIGHT. McDonald is down the street with happy meal.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
reloaded,I take God and ozioma beg you.
Give my brother a chance.
he's used idea and small talk to hint this.
Now he has a thread just for you.
come to the Igbo thread,the boy is dreaming reloaded reloaded.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2008
Sweet T:

All of that for D-reloaded?? I have a coupon for MOTEL 6, $24.95 A NIGHT. McDonald is down the street with happy meal.
She don pass that stage now haba,
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
eyah. . . .sorry, she no dey for you o. . .my friend already got his eyes on her. abeg, give up, omo mola cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
Sweet T:

I have a coupon for MOTEL 6, $24.95 A NIGHT. McDonald is down the street with happy meal.
and you wondoer why she's ignoring your advances, cheapass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i bet 100% that'll be your honeymoon
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by RDynamite(f): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2008
O gini kwa ozo? The hell is this again? embarassed grin
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by RDynamite(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
Sweet T:

Dude, u suck for real. It's not even funny . embarassed
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

eyah. . . .sorry, she no dey for you o. . .my friend already got his eyes on her. abeg, give up, omo mola cheesy cheesy cheesy
Says who?
R-Dynamite:

O gini kwa ozo? The hell is this again? embarassed grin
nothing at all., the offer has been made and the die has been cast.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2008
oziomatv:

Says who?
says moi. . . .
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

says moi. . . .
You're wasting your energy talking wait till she gives you feed back.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2008
oziomatv:

You're wasting your energy talking wait till she gives you feed back.
LOL. . . .but its good sha that you're offering her what you can't afford. . .
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2008
Wait who among your friends is interested in her, the one that own 6months house rent or the other with salary not paid 6months back?
           or who?
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . . .but its good sha that you're offering her what you can't afford. . .
I know it may sound like a dream to you but it sounds real and usual to some.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2008
oziomatv:

I know it may sound like a dream to you but it sounds real and usual to some.
oh yea. . . its a dream oh. . . even to paupers like me, i no go lie. . . kiss
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by TheSly: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
reloaded i trust her . . . . . . . she aint this cheap and she'll never disappoint cool
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2008
morenike09:

oh yea. . . its a dream oh. . . even to paupers like me, i no go lie. . . kiss
No sister you're not poor.

®~^Sly^~®:

reloaded i trust her . . . . . . . she aint this cheap and she'll never disappoint cool
Bros your disapointment is on the way. just give up.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by RDynamite(f): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2008
Ozii, I pity your soul. grin
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Ozii, I pity your soul. grin
come again,, my what, ?
Listen am not into that spiritual humble jumble you guys called church.
sister please switch over to religious section.
I won't come after you.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by TheSly: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2008

Bros your disapointment is on the way. just give up.

let's see. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cool
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by RDynamite(f): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2008
oziomatv:

come again,, my what, ?
Listen am not into that spiritual humble jumble you guys called church.
sister please switch over to religious section.
I won't come after you.

Ohh dear! I should have said I pity your heart . My bad embarassed
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Ohh dear! I should have said I pity your heart . My bad embarassed
you're getting me more confuse

®~^Sly^~®:

let's see. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cool

you don't need to see anything you need to confess.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by RDynamite(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2008
Ozii, the love no gree you understand English again? Continue with ur romantic adventure and ignore me. I deh ya back to catch you grin
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Ozii, the love no gree you understand English again? Continue with your romantic adventure and ignore me. I deh ya back to catch you grin
Why you guys dragging this issue to another direction. I just made an ordinary open invitation to her just to clear her that am not that tribalistic as she claims, everybody turn on me as if am making a proposal.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Dreloaded(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2008
lmao. you are funny sha ozii

Are you presently living in Italy or something? How are the wife and kids Btw? wink

Anyway you DO have "tribalistic qualities", you watch as your barbaric brothers yarn dust at me and others, instead of reasoning with THEM, yopu tend to question me for responding to their garbage. What should I take from that? Not to mention the fact that any thread that has to do with males, you constantly feel the need to make it into a tribe by tribe thing.

I can quote you if you want.

Osisi, I thought you were against polygamous homes
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by SweetT1: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2008
@D-reloaded

what's up my lil' pumpkin.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Dreloaded(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2008
Bleep off. Shouldnt you molesting some guys ass in the name of playing "american football". Oloshi.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by SweetT1: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
@D-reloaded

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone is having hot flashes !
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by TheSly: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2008

you don't need to see anything you need to confess.

and the show happens right here. . . . .right now. . . .sit back. . . relax and enjoy the roller coaster ride. . . . . . cool cool cool
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

lmao. you are funny sha ozii

Are you presently living in Italy or something? How are the wife and kids Btw? wink

Anyway you DO have "tribalistic qualities", you watch as your barbaric brothers yarn dust at me and others, instead of reasoning with THEM, yopu tend to question me for responding to their garbage. What should I take from that? Not to mention the fact that any thread that has to do with males, you constantly feel the need to make it into a tribe by tribe thing.

I can quote you if you want.

Osisi, I thought you were against polygamous homes

Do you read my posts?
 I'm inviting you for a party, and have never mention you comming to my house or visiting any hotel.
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by oziomatv(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

and the show happens right here. . . . .right now. . . .sit back. . . relax and enjoy the roller coaster ride. . . . . . cool cool cool
She's just trying o know how strong am I,
relax and see things
Re: A Day With D-reloaded by Dreloaded(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2008
party filled with smuggled ashewos I assume?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Photo: The Meaning Of Facebook Logo / A Woman Slept With Her 15 Year Old Son And She Had A Baby For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.